Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not surprise the leech made it this far

Erika is very, very smart and what she seems to excel at more than anybody in the house that was dominated by floaters is patience, listening/cultivating information, biting her tongue . . . AND not being afraid to strike when the time is right apparently. We all thought she wasn't capable of initiating game-turns but it looks like she's also a good influencer. Add that to her ability to win both mental and physical comps and she's the complete player . . .

Engineering the eviction of Will is HUGE and it sounds like Will is giving her the credit but taking out his vengeance on Janelle. I think just because Will is not in the running for the grand prize doesn't mean he isn't still in complete control of the game, so it may be wide open for either Erika or Janelle to win (?)

PS Dang, it sucks we don't get to see sequester on feeds - boo!

While I give HUGE kudos to Erika... her getting Janelle to get rid of Will was sincere. In that, I mean she did not concoct a story and manipulate Janelle in any way. All she did was realize that both of them had been used and abused by CT. It's just plain fact, not necessarily gameplay, but it's the facts that got Erika angry enough to confront Janelle with what she knows. Don't get me wrong, Erika deserves all the credit for making Janelle see the light, but she didn't necessarily come up with this brilliant scheme to get Janelle to turn on Will. The facts just proved to be enough to get his butt outta there.

Either way, last night's show was the best yet and my opinion of Erika has definitely changed. Kudos to Chicktown!!!!

Guest jordansmom

Only after Erika bashing it in her head. If Janie was really bright should not have needed Erika to tell her do it. There was no way she was going to win against Will. Getting rid of Will should have been her first thought. After all Will is the reason her friends are gone. Good job for Erika about damn time.

I guess I am the only one in America that thinks Erika may actually win this. There are far more people in the jury upset with Janelle and Boogie than Erika. I give the jury some credit and think they will choose Erika if she makes the final two. And really, I give her credit where credit is due. Erika has played a smart game by staying low and off the radar. I say Erika all the way!

I've watched the game-turning moments several times, and it appeared to me that Erika wasn't getting very far in her attempt to save herself, but something she said struck a chord in Janelle, and that's when Janelle said "did they tell you that you were in Chilltown?"-----that's when they started "comparing notes", and that's when they realized what had gone down. They drew strength from each other, culminating in Will's eviction, and Boogie's hopefully impending doom.

Erika was so mad she was ready to spit nails, and Janelle was more sad and embarrassed that she'd been played so badly. As I type this, they're STILL comparing notes and realizing the full scope of what just happened.

Erika deserves credit for not walking out the door without a fight. Janelle deserves credit for keeping an open mind about everything, and being willing to listen to other alternatives.

Two lesser, shallower women would never have been able to pull that off.

No matter how you look at it, Erika played a great game. She convinced Janelle to vote out Will. She's even been on the block 5 times this season. 1 time she used veto to save herself, but Diane, Marcellas, Howie, and Will all left the house while she was sitting on the block. There's a reason why she made it to final 4 in season 4 and a reason she made it to final 3 this season.

(At the beginning of the season, I predicted Erika to be the winner)

I can smell the "I'm pathetic" scent that radiates from Skeletor's pores even over the feeds. Erika is a loser in real life. I feel like with most of the players I can only guess what they must be like in real life but with Erika I can truly feel the pathetic aura hum radiating through the feeds. If Erika wins (which she won't) I will vomit blood. I truly root for any end to the show other than that pathetic, leech, HJ giving ho, winning a dime.

well, she still is a skeleton... BUT... at least now she is trying to look presentable. :lol: the last few weeks have been bad on her and she hasnt really tried to look better than she felt. now that she feels better... she is looking better. well... as well as a skeleton can look. :blink:

as much as i have wanted her out since she was the coffee table... letting everyone put their feet up on her... she has made a dent in fixing that.. but one good move in this game doesnt mean much.. i dont think the jury will throw her a vote just for that move.

She said that she is so stupid for falling for all the lies. Then she said that just makes me like him all the more. Why do I always like the bad boys?

(she better not double cross our Janie) :angry:

I think it was when Janelle and Erika were talking earlier and they figured out Dani and James and everyone were part of Chill Town.

ericka knew all along. dont make the leech fool you. she i bet had the whole house figure out in the first week. leech are good at figuring out stuff

Guest jordansmom
ericka knew all along. dont make the leech fool you. she i bet had the whole house figure out in the first week. leech are good at figuring out stuff

You just might be right. I don't believe for one moment she did not know Dani was part of CT.

Archived