Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ho come most of us have figured Erika..she sisn't have a game plan at all..oh wait yes she did floating

Typo? Or Freudian Slip? LOL, we all know Erika is a Whore and has admitted to as much anyways. The more she says she "Played" everyone, the worse she looks because not only did she not play anyone, she did sexual favors and GOT played...and THAT's just sad.

Erika will learn what everyone really thinks about her within a week or two after tomorrow night and she will probably cry herself to sleep for the next two years. Maybe, in two years, when she realizes that being a cocky bi**h who does BJs to get ahead in a game was going too far, she may change her life for the better, but by then, America can give a rat's ass about her as she will have been forgotten.

My message to Erika:

You made some serious errors in your life which include but are not limited to:

1) Falling in love with a guy named Booger

2) Seriously being anorexic or bulemic and going on a reality show

3) Falsly believing you ran the game from start to finish

4) Falsly believing you were America's Choice/Favorite

I have no doubt you will argue that if you were in the jury house, you would receive the Viewer's Choice prize over anyone else there but you are wrong. If there was anything that you should have learned from last season Erika, was that talking shit about other players, even when you are in the final two, will NOT make you more loved but far more hated. You are officially on America's Shit List and you will stay there until people forget you. Welcome to Maggie's World.

PS. Janelle may be destined for 3rd place as you so politely put it, but she wins more money then you as America's Choice and she sure as hell wins more friends than you because she is simply a nicer person.

Sincerely,

A Big Brother Fan and more importantly, a Janelle fan, Will fan, Everyone but you fan!

Once again, the ONLY reason Erika put 2 and 2 togehter about CT was because Boogie acted distant towards Erika once she was nominated. If Boogie put on his showmance full tilt, then Janelle woudlve never believed that Erika would evict him over her. Boogie was WIll's downfall not Erika, I've said so repeatedly and the proof is pretty clear IMO.

I disagree. Boogie still acted nice to her and told her to "not give up". She only went on her evict Will spree because she didn't want to be evicted. Boogie could have screwed her from dusk to dawn, it wouldn't have mattered.

I believe that if BOogie played up the showmance more than Janelle would have doubts as to keeping Erika. Erika could keep saying that she'd evioct Boogie, but I myself would find it hard to believe that she'd do that if Boogie was snuggling/making out with her constantly. Boogie just needed to be blatant about his relationship with Erika. So blatant, that Janelle couldn't deny it. It's not like he wasnt capable of it, he's been playing Erika from the start. I also have a feeling that if it were him on the block instead of Will, that Boogie would make sure he ws staying by doing exactly what I said. Thats my opinion anyway.

I wonder if CBS still wants to keep Erika employed as a casting agent. She put on a pretty NUTZO show for all of us at Big Brother. I think they might not want someone like that anymore.

ya thinks??

He he sorry . . . haven't checked in in a while - lots to discuss! ;)

Erika is in the final two because of luck and desperation. If Erika and Mike were in the final three with anyone else other than Janelle the final two would not have included Erika.

But I thought the theory was that everybody would take Erika because she was so easy to beat? Are you saying that everybody else would have been easier for Boogie to beat than Erika?

Erika..is in final 2 because of luck and running to power..she even admited she did whatever HOH wanted

And isn't that the strategy everybody knew beforehand was the reason she was such a threat to make it to final 2? Strategy is a conscious plan - you don't have to like it or respect it, but it's still strategy and not 'luck'

I've said this before with Erika bottomline, she made a great move, however, it was an emotional move and not a strategic one. From what I've seen, had the tables been turned and Boogie would have been up, she would have done exactly the same thing. She still would have gone to Janelle and told her what was happening. She was just trying to save her butt. There was nothing more to that move than that. She had no hidden agenda, she definitely wasn't trying to get Will evicted because he was a good player, she was just trying to stay in the game.

The fact is it worked, and the fact is she got the great Dr. Will evicted when Boogie was HOH, Janelle had the diamond POV, and she had no power and no respect. If she was such an idiot and such a puppet then how does somebody's used up trash suddenly get the influence to persuade somebody else over the puppetmaster himself to listen to her? She just opened up her mouth and somehow that altered the course of the game? Well isn't that 'lucky' ;)

So true and if Will or Boogie had of won she would have just went on like everything was okay....amd Will would have evicted her.

I don't see how people don't get this and think Erika is this great player all of a sudden.....There was only one person beside her to leave and that was Will...and she begged and told Janie the stuff Will said....it was Janie that asked about Erika being a part of Chilltown and thats when the banana bread crap and stuff came out.......Erika didnt know shit about nothing

Will and Boogie never had any intention of winning. That's Will's game to control others not win comps . . . I don't see how people don't get this . . .

And how can you be so sure that it wasn't Erika's strategy to bite her tongue and play dumb and only make the disclosure when she needed to? I use the bimbo card all the time because cocky people get sloppy and it makes possible the element of surprise. Like if you say she didn't do this or that I'm wrong because we're both idiots then that's circular reasoning which isn't logical. You have to point out evidence to substantiate your claim, otherwise it's just a difference of opinion.

But if she really wanted to play the honor-code-women-unite-thing, then she owed it to Janelle to tell her that she'd changed her mind -- that she was going to fight for that first HOH competition.

She didn't change her mind - Janelle was supposed to win the endurance . . .

I was reffering to why Marcellus was evicted over Erika, and explained why in my previous post. Marcellus would've gone straight for CT where as Erika didn't have the balls to put them up.

Once again, the ONLY reason Erika put 2 and 2 togehter about CT was because Boogie acted distant towards Erika once she was nominated. If Boogie put on his showmance full tilt, then Janelle woudlve never believed that Erika would evict him over her. Boogie was WIll's downfall not Erika, I've said so repeatedly and the proof is pretty clear IMO.

Well that's just a matter of spin because that's exactly like saying Erika was better than Marcellas at making herself more useful to other players to keep herself in the game, and that Erika saw a weakness and capitalized on it or that Erika waited for a time to use the knowledge she had to strike. Just because you spin it one way doesn't make it fact that she didn't necessarily have strategy.

How come most of us have figured Erika..she didn't have a game plan at all..oh wait yes she did floating

Oh you have? You're opinion is the right one and mine is wrong? Oh okay ;) Since you'll just discount any opinion that's different than yours I guess it's okay for me to say that I don't get the sense that you're picking up on the indicators that demonstrate that there's more thinking going on than meets the eye otherwise you would have addressed them.

it doesnt matter what the jury votes. it will suck either way. it wont be the jurys fault that a jerkoff won. they have to vote one person the winner. one jerkoff or the other jerkoff.. it cant get any more stupid than that!!!

the winner off bb7 will still be a jerkoff... just a jerkoff with 500,000.

Archived