Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not believe in any way that Erika threw the final HoH. She got every question correct except the one about Will. No one except Boogie would have gotten the Will question because as Boogie said he knew Will would answer the question with the opposite answer from what he really felt (or something like that). No one but Boogie would have known that.

She threw that last HOH. You could tell by her face and body language with Janelle.

And if you needed more convincing, she even told the boogie man that she was going to throw it beforehand.

That question was EASY... I even knew the answer to that question. Erica didn't act upset or anything after that. She kind of giggled.

I can't wait until the end of this. Lets just get it over with already. Why drag it out. Erica is saying she is suicidal. Anyone who watches the live feeds are gonna be that way too if they don't hurry up and get it OVER.

There are only 2 reasons Erika is in the final 2. 1. Will couldn't get the Veto symbol off the rope. 2. Janelle took her hand off the key. That's all the strategy Erika needed. Oh yeah and her strategy of begging & pleading (with both CG & Janelle). She DOES NOT deserve to be in the F2. JMO :angry:

Scarica is in the finals because she got LUCKY.

Just because you make it to final 2 doesn't mean you are the best player. She lucked out, plain and simple. Jani didn't win HOH. That was HER mistake. Otherwise, E would be sitting out. Thats the luck of the draw. It had nothing to do with Erica's best game play.

I'm done explaining. :rolleyes:

Her nationality is American. Ethnically, I think she is 1/2 Jewish, as is Will. Where her parents were born, I don't know

My bad. I've always thought my 'nationality' was Scottish, but I guess that's my ethnicity. :unsure:

She also mentioned that she was part Asian, because she made the comment about Jee/Gee on her season and felt bad because she is of similar descent

Thanks Sassy. My husband and I are both wrong I thought she was Greek and my husband thoughbt she was Italian. :lol:

Omg your giving Erika way to much credit........why do think Marci was put on the block Will and Boogie wanted to save her at that point....and they wanted to get rid of Marci first he wasn't on their team....I can't believe you think that Erika is a great player and had it all figured out :rolleyes:

I totally agree. Her game was freaking lame. She's not there because she was great, good or even almost decent. She was used and strung along just like all floaters that make it to the end. :huh:

Bad players don't make it on to finales. They get evicted 3 times in 9 months. Bad players are what jury's are for. Bad players end up whoring themselves around Dubai for a living.

Actually bad players make it to the finals ALL THE TIME - you want to take someone who you can beat, you dont want to take the best so that you will lose. Seems kinda obvious to me.

And get over yourself with the whole evicted 3 times in 9 months, obsessed with Kaysar much??

Scarica is in the finals because she got LUCKY.

Just because you make it to final 2 doesn't mean you are the best player. She lucked out, plain and simple. Jani didn't win HOH. That was HER mistake. Otherwise, E would be sitting out. Thats the luck of the draw. It had nothing to do with Erica's best game play.

I'm done explaining.

Don't get me wrong, luck definitely plays a great part - but within the confines of a game that has a lot of unknowns what people did in fact know from the get-go was that Erika's style of gameplay lended itself to well to the dynamic of the house. If somebody doesn't heed that danger, that's solely on them - that has nothing to do with 'good luck' or 'bad luck'. That's one element the could control and evidently should have (at least that holds true for Will - apparently Janelle wanted Erika out but wasn't able to swing it).

But boy if that was 'luck' that got Booger and Janelle to nominate and then evict Will while they were HOH and POV and Erika had no power then sign me up for one of those 4-leaf clovers ;)

(and I'm not saying Erika is anywhere near the best player, just saying she doesn't seem to me like she's delusional or an idiot for saying she did in fact play the game)

Omg your giving Erika way to much credit........why do think Marci was put on the block Will and Boogie wanted to save her at that point....and they wanted to get rid of Marci first he wasn't on their team....

Well then doesn't that bring into question Will and Boogie's choice of allies? Maybe they should have cultivated Marcellas instead of the player who had the power to beat the puppetmaster at his own game while his best friend and his flirtmance had HOH and POV respectively.

Actually bad players make it to the finals ALL THE TIME - you want to take someone who you can beat, you dont want to take the best so that you will lose. Seems kinda obvious to me.

Well, I get what you're defining as a 'bad' player and that's precisely the reason everybody KNEW going in that Erika was a huge threat to win. Obvious. So why the heck didn't they do anything about it?

To me Erika is a zero threat to win. Erika floated around in the beginning but later on she was kept around because everyone knew they could beat her in final 2. It has nothing to do with her being a good player plain & simple. A strong player will never go hmmmmm let me be fair & pick the 2nd stongest player to sit beside me in final 2 :P:D

Erika wouldnt have figured things out if Boogie had kept up his Homance for 2 freaking more days. Oh and she is no puppet master. Will and Boogie were behind every eviction on the Jury and planned to take Erika out final 4, Boogie just messed things up by letting off the gas peddal.

The reason Marcellus was evicted over Erika was b/c Marcellus was uncontrollable where as Erika was (case in point: putting up Danielle).

The reason why Howie was evicted over Erika was b/c Howie was Janelle's bitch and they needed to weaken Janelle so that she could be used for themselves.

Will was the true Mater in this game, and when Mike wins tomorrow he'll gain the same amount of Money if he won himself (CT splits 50/50 ). CT will once again prove how they're the most powerful alliance in BB history. Can't wait to see them on Amazing Race :) .

Erika floated around in the beginning but later on she was kept around because everyone knew they could beat her in final 2. It has nothing to do with her being a good player plain & simple. A strong player will never go hmmmmm let me be fair & pick the 2nd stongest player to sit beside me in final 2

So true I can't believe anyone would think Erika had plan

Remember Wills Duck story in the tub he had it all figured out...he planned ahead

The reason Marcellus was evicted over Erika was b/c Marcellus was uncontrollable where as Erika was (case in point: putting up Danielle).

Yeah, apparently Will thought so too - that was a great show of control the way he got Erika to get Janelle to evict him without him knowing ;)

PS Not saying Erika was a better puppetmaster than Will - I'm just saying that Will did NOT play the perfect game and the moment he slipped up Erika capitalized on that weakness. And when you're as high-profile as Will with half a million dollars at stake, that's all it takes.

To me Erika is a zero threat to win. Erika floated around in the beginning but later on she was kept around because everyone knew they could beat her in final 2. It has nothing to do with her being a good player plain & simple. A strong player will never go hmmmmm let me be fair & pick the 2nd stongest player to sit beside me in final 2

Honestly, I really can't tell which way the jury's leaning based on what Boogie and Erika said about George being unreadable. And nobody seems all that interested in talking about it, but apparently both Erika and Boogie got the impression from the roundtable that they each had 3 votes with George as the swing . . .

But in anycase even if Boogie ends up beating Erika, that's kind of putting the apple ahead of the cart or whatever the heck that saying is, isn't it for all the other players that may have wanted to keep her there for that reason? Maybe that wasn't good strategy to want to take somebody they could beat in final 2 who had the power to get rid of them before they got there because she knew she couldn't beat them . . .

Archived