Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aunt Julie - I loved your video but .....

I am actually beginning to feel sorry for Erika because whether you like her or not, she is about to have an awful experience that even winning $500,000 cannot assuage. We have all been hurt or rejected by people we are really attracted to but Erika is about to experience not only an extremely humiliating, very public rejection but she is going to learn that she is heavily criticized and very unpopular with the viewers. Honestly, I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone and, as foolish and misguided as she is, she doesn't deserve the ego shattering that she is about to experience. I hope she has some good emotional support.

Sunshine...I go back and forth with feeling sorry for erika, cause I think we all have been fools for love at one time or another...BUT - she had it all laid out to her when she and Janie started swapping CT stories and she STILL believes this jerk has real feelings for her. :huh:

Now, I don't feel sorry for her - I pity her because she thinks so little of herself and women in general that she should make such an ass out of herself on tv. :blink:

Now, I don't feel sorry for her - I pity her because she thinks so little of herself and women in general that she should make such an ass out of herself on tv. - purplemonkey

I don't entirely disagree with you except that Erika has not heard the really disgusting, vile comments that Boogie has said about her privately to Will or in the DR and he does continue to compliment her with comments like "you have the hottest body of any woman I have been with." I think there is a quite marked contrast with what Erika has been told by Janelle and what we have actually seen [Janelle wasn't really direct or cruel in her disclosures and has not been a witness to the worst comments] and I think Erika is now suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!

What worked Sam, the truth? That's not strategy:

Look Sam, you can break down as many posts as you want, you can twist & turn them, Erika does not belong in the Final 2. The reason she is there is because Boogie knew he could win against her. She is not winning tonight except for 3rd Place money. The majority of people see this, including the people who are on the Jury. Boogie knew they all hated her, he is the puppetmaster when it comes to Erika. All he does is pull her strings and she's on him like a lapdog, and this is after she was told he was playing her. She has no self respect, she can't possibly. It's like when you tell a little kid don't touch that it's hot, and then they go ahead and touch it anyway and they get burnt. That is exactly what's going to happen to her.

I don't entirely disagree with you except that Erika has not heard the really disgusting, vile comments that Boogie has said about her privately to Will or in the DR and he does continue to compliment her with comments like "you have the hottest body of any woman I have been with." I think there is a quite marked contrast with what Erika has been told by Janelle and what we have actually seen [Janelle wasn't really direct or cruel in her disclosures and has not been a witness to the worst comments] and I think Erika is now suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!

That's a good point...she is going to be very hurt when she hears EVERYTHING.

But he has cooled off so drastically ever since they made final two, you would think she would put two and two together.

erika might not have heard what he has said about her.. but erika has heard what he has said about janelle. she was sitting there with will, boogie, and danielle the day after he pissed in howies apple juice bottle and heard how he said he wanted to piss and shit all over janelles face and that she was a whore and a "C" word..

so, she knows what kind of guy he is and she is still turned on by that??? :blink: i pity her no more.

erika might not have heard what he has said about her.. but erika has heard what he has said about janelle. she was sitting there with will, boogie, and danielle the day after he pissed in howies apple juice bottle and heard how he said he wanted to piss and shit all over janelles face and that she was a whore and a "C" word..

I don't think Erika has anymore respect for women than boogie does...if she did, she wouldn't be starving herself and she definitely wouldn't be attracted to a misogynist like booger.

I don't get that attraction at ALL !!! he isn't funny, isn't cute, isn't nice, isn't interesting...I really don't think he's all that rich either...I don't get it !!! :blink:

ya know purple.. i was thinking the same thing about him not being as rich as he lets on. if he was rich.. why does he have a roommate? why doesnt he buy his mom the car of her dreams instead of winning it on a reality tv show? and why hasnt he bought his mother a dream home... (cause she lives in a barnshaped house with no windows) ??????

i dont think he has money... not like he says he does anyways.

You can technically be a millionaire but have all your assets tied up in investments. If he and his partners are expanding their restaurant group, they are probably reinvesting their profits in the new restaurants which means they could lose it if they fail but it still shows up as an asset on their balance sheet. I bought a home in L.A. five years ago and the because of the huge rise in home values, I have now have 60% equity in my home. My net worth is now substantial but my cashflow isn't currently very impressive! And by the way, there are plenty of millionaires in California but housing is through the roof so being a millionaire in L.A. doesn't buy you a quarter of what it would in most parts of the country.

Back to Erika ..... you guys are heartless! Remind me never to appear on a reality show!

fizzle - I think he is the ultimate poser. He braggs way too much for this stuff to be true.

Actually, he and erika are pretty perfect together...wasn't she trying to say she "dated" matthew mcconahay (sp?) ??? I mean, COME ON NOW !!! she aint no penelope cruz (although Matthew could have been high on the ganja at the time) nah, I still don't believe it. :rolleyes:

which means they could lose it if they fail

I hope they fail !! :angry:

Aunt Julie I loved the video. If you are going to go on a reality show and play that kind of game then you have to know that you are OPEN SEASON for people to attack you. Erika knows the score.

Hey auntjulie - your video was funny and it didn't offend me; and it certainly didn't depict anything that hasn't been said or felt before and, believe me, some of the things Erika says just make me cringe. Marty is right too but I just worry that Erika is only hours away from a complete meltdown and I can't help but feel sorry for her. Sorry, but I'm a softie!

With the finale a few hours away all I can say about the final two is that they deserve to be there. All season long I saw "so called best players" do an amazing job at nominating and evicting the wrong people. Well, except for Allison. Everyone may be upset at who is left as final two, but honestly at some point we have to acknowledge the pink elephant in the room in that while players were busy "not doing other people's dirty work" CT /Erika moved a step closer to the finish line. Honestly, Will and Booger played the best game because they kept their eye on the prize. Since Booger is the only one left of the two I think he should win. Makes me a bit ill to write that!

Archived