Erika

CeCiMom

Of course Ericka not keeping her "I swear on my Mother" deal makes me ill and the (two) Ericka lovers can say well, she didn't swear on her mother she wouldn't throw it, or maybe she was crossing her fingers when she said it, or maybe she didn't look Janelle in the eye when she said it, dah, dah, dah, she crossed the line just like James did last year with his swearing on the Bible. What will make Ericka go down in the BB history books is the fact that she was treated like a Ho and when given the chance to make it right, failed to do so. She even said in last nights show that she is still attracted to Booger. Ewwwww. I believe once you know better, you do better and Ericka had the chance to redeem herself not only by keeping her word to Janelle but to also put out the sick disgusting Booger to ensure that at least CT did not win anything.

Even though I have cancelled my Real Player and have no desire to watch Ericka and Booger for the next few days, I admit I looked at the total of two updates on the board and what did I see, Ericka putting moves on Booger with him not responding and finally sitting alone. She might as well get used to that because she will probably be that way for quite some time.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erika is such a loser...no one will vote 4 her.

from mortys main page:

Erika tells Boogie that she swore to Janelle she would take her to the final two. Boogie asked in a shocked voice if she would of and Erika says of course not. She was just very upset to find out what Boogie and Will did behind her back. Erika tells Boogie that he is a far better player than Janelle is but with the jury she didn't want to take a chance.

I went from being indifferent about Erika, to feeling bad for her with they way Boogie was playing her, to being mad because she did in my girl Danielle, to being glad for her role in outting the boys, to being shocked at the way she played Janelle.

So much for girl power. I guess its too hard to be a principled person and win 2nd place in BB.

I am back to feeling sorry for her... She is going to be as shocked as the nerd herd when she finds that no America did not get the F2 they wanted and that Boogie really doesn't want a relationship outside the house.

Give it a few days and I am sure I will be full circle back to indifference.

Well Erika really believes what her and Boo have is real....she just said "70 days together. If that isn't a test I don't know what is." ".......my goodness she thinks Janie was played by Will (Will treated Janie better then Boo has ever treated Erika) but Booger and her have something real......*shakes head*

I wonder if BB will show Erica clips of ALL the disgusting things Boogie has said behind her back, on Tuesday? Would kind of serve her right, for breaking her alliance to Janelle. She will be more than shocked...I really think she has fooled herself into believing that Boogie actually cares about her. <_<

I haven't read the entire thread, so I don't know if anyone has brought this up before but Erika may have a better chance than you think.

Erika has many times been compared to Lisa from BB3 and you know who her 2nd was -- Danielle! Everyone has always thought that Danielle was robbed and that she should have won. Including me. You never know which way the jury will go.

Dr. Will is very persuasive, but then again that could work against him too. After knowing Will and Boogie has played them all along - they may all decide to turn the tables on them and not vote for Boogie.

Another factor may be Janie - depending on how Will reacts to their reunion. If it's not what she expects she may campaign just as hard against Boogie for making them all out the fools. You never know where BB will go.

Just food for thought. :lol:

I read an interview today and Janie said Boogie played a great game...and from that little interview it sounded to me like she would vote for Boogie

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads...;Number=4292927

Do you think Boogie has a chance in hell of winning?

I believe he played a better game. Is he hated? Absolutely. Is he already a millionaire? Absolutely. No matter what your personal opinions are, though, I have to vote for the best player, without giving away who I'm voting for.

Erika in Hot tub by herself.....Shes the Amber of this year..... :unsure::blink::lol:

SCRUBBER

In England, the term Scrubber is used to denote a woman of ill-repute, a slut, an unpaid whore, a woman with low standards. If you hand a woman a scrubbing brush, you are telling her she is a scrubber. I think Will used the term "Scrubiker" as a play on scrubber. He is well-travelled so he probably knows this term. JMHO.

Edited to add: I am from England and this term has been around for at least 40 years! See: British to American Dictionary

If the term Scrubber is indeed correct, well then that is what kind of behavior Ericka displayed during this season and the name is well fitting to her.

I am sick to my stomach of seeing her and Booger in the final two.

It is correct, it is choosing between Vomit or Crap!!

Erika has clearly lost her mind...she is saying to the internet "You kow who the winner is right" and best of all she is practising her speech for tomorrow for Q&A and this is what she says she is going to say "Whose the new puppetmaster, Will?"

Do you think she would say that..she will be shitting bricks sitting here..

Archived