Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's playing for second no matter who she takes to the final 2, if she is the one taking.

Booger v Erika (if Erika decides)

Marcellas - Erika

Howie - Booger (if Janelle tells him she double crossed him)

James - Booger

Danielle - Booger

George - Erika

Will - Booger

Janelle - Booger

Janelle v Erika

Marcellas - Erika

Howie - Janelle

James - Janelle

Danielle - Janelle

George - Janelle

Will - Janelle

Booger - who cares

If she throws it, Janelle will know, because Erika is a very bad actress. Now, the catch is if Booger really wins and takes Erika...then Erika may win with Janelle and Howie voting for her.

And she just whispered " What a ___ing prick"

I hope Erika wants the glory b/c if she does evict Bogger and says that whole thing " Janelle I ams sorry but I am going to have to wear the black dres..." statement...she will be such a bad A$$.

It will be a reality TV moment to remember!

It seems with Erika's recent feed comment of "Oh God, what do I do?", that she is truly wavering in her decision to go to the F2 with Janelle. I think if she both throws it or wins and takes Booger, her promise has been broken.

I don't really know, though, what it means to swear on someone's life? What's the implication if she breaks the promise?

And, if she does break the promise (and I can't believe I'm saying this) I would rather have Booger win. :(

I'm suspicious like many in here, but not convinced yet that she will break her deal with Janelle.

As far as I know, she hasn't told Boogie what kind of questions they are tonight (what the jury members think). Discussion with Janie earlier noted that Janie hadn't told him, so he doesn't know.

She swore on her mother's life, and I'll stick with that 'til she proves otherwise.

If Boogie thinks she'll throw the competition, he won't stress, he won't bug them with questions, he'll divert his energies elsewhere (like on the floor beside his bed).

Erika could just be setting him up for the highest fall possible. And THAT would be entertainment.

Right, katie. I think at this point we all are just speculating and we don't know for sure. IF Erica throws it to Boogie, she better be a good actress or everyone will see right through her.

I'm hoping she is staying away from janelle, to prove to boobie that she's still on his side.

We'll not know for sure until tonight...

the groupies are pissed off :lol::lol::lol::lol:

<_<

To UVP - in all fairness...you have called Erika a "leech" all season, so why would the "groupies" want a "leech" to go to finals.

It's just a chance for you to put down those who rooted for Janelle. I couldn't care if Janelle won or not, what I did care about and hate to see is Boogie and Erika win. The two biggest ass wipes this season!

Archived