Friday, August 18th

CeCiMom

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, Will was just attempting to apologize to janelle (who is crying that she is just ready to go home now....there ya go anti-janelle's...happy at last you are) about the 'howie thing' and that he doesnt expect her to forgive him

for my own satisfaction, i will add here: erika looks even MORE haggard tonight

will's talking some more bs to her

she asked why was everyone cheering when she lost in the HOH competition (sounds like all of ya'll were there :) )

im really hoping for her to go this week, just to not have to be there, cause the rest of them suck ass

Guest jordansmom

Oh they cheered b/c she lost the HOH comp? If that happened that sucks. That is not right. No one she have to go through that. Whether you like her or not.

i just hope janelle plays for veto and wins. just to piss them all off. they all suck. i am with some others though in thinking that if janelle leaves this week she just might be better off to be out of the house full of snakes... oh and one idiot "chicken" george..... who we thought was gonna think for himself and put up who HE wanted.. not who they suckered him into putting up.

on a side note... everyone here has a right to their opinions, but to trash another poster for what they think or how they feels is just wrong. no wonder there is a line here just like there is in the house.. good vs. evil.

lol, the least sorriest person in the house......who the hell is that gonna be now?......i keep forgetting that i hate them all, i never was a howie fan, but i guess i just didnt like the way they suprise attacked him, everyone else knew it was coming...oh well

Quote: "lol, the least sorriest person in the house......who the hell is that gonna be now?......i keep forgetting that i hate them all, i never was a howie fan, but i guess i just didnt like the way they suprise attacked him, everyone else knew it was coming...oh well

I'm with you on everything. This season Howie managed to get back into my good graces again. I guess I'm pissed because I thought Janelle was smarter. At least 2-3 Sovs had a better chance of defeating all the others---now one of those ass-wipes (Sorry mods if that word is bad) is going to win. Bottom line...didn't care if a season 6 won, just hated for all the others to have a chance to win.

The other thread is closed..Howie gone.

The last post is ---if you aren't a Janelle fan then you can't post an opinion.

So untrue......I am a Janelle fan and she messed up big time. I and others have posted many comments about her and no one replying with flaming comments.

Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

Gee, I had one of the forum host call me a name the other day---so no one is above name calling.

i said over a year ago that i didnt want to see an all stars... and the only reason i cared to watch it this year was because my favorites (which happens to be sov) were on the show. the rest of them i could care less about. i actually liked diane in season 5 but this year she did nothing and lost me.

they should just do one more comp and call it a day. name a winner so we can all enjoy the rest of the summer.

it's ok for all fans...i remember in bb4 i liked erika and i would come into chat rooms and everyone was totally hating on her...so i felt like i was being run off every time i came in because i was the lone fool ( i didnt have live feeds then, and i hate her this season...ever since she followed diane around that week)

if it were erika getting kicked out i'd be loving it i think....( i think they'll have to sweep her out if she makes it many more weeks cause she'll just be dust particles by then )

and even with janey being my favorite, even i get irritated with her when she just cant see things that seem to be so obvious....so now i just want her out so she'll stop making a fool of herself with will and james

Wow, this is kind of awesome.

I never expected any of this when I woke up Thursday morning. Gotta give my head a shake and realize this is just a game.. They all get money and semi-fame.

Gotta love BB

haha to Marcellas, you're stuck with Howie :lol:

2.jpg

Life IS good!

B)

I'm loving it!

Boogie in the HOH,Janie realizing she doesn't have the midas touch & Howie gone bye byeeeeeeeee!Oh and Erika probably needs more hair dye for the extra grays she popped over her nomination. :lol:

Guest BB... Tell me what this thread is about and I'll look and see if I've already got one in here like it... :lol:

Archived