Friday, August 18th

CeCiMom

Well I'd like to the first to thank CBS-BB for finally listening to the complaints of the live feeders, and not blacking out the weekend. To payback CBS for this honor, we should all make sure we get as many people to watch the show on Sunday as possible. If people do not watch on Sunday, we might not get get this honor next time there's a double eviction.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, since will didnt deny that they were all laughing when janelle lost, i tend to think that it is true, and then when boogie won they said they were hooping and hollering... to show what scum they really are.

Guest jordansmom

So they are scum b/c they cheered Boogie won or Janey lost? If they were cheering for Boogie that does not make them scum. Look at how Howie and Janey acted when she won the HOH redo. Although i did find myslef laughing at that one.

oh thats right. they are scum for playing a game and going against Jani and the sov6 to try and win some money. I forgot, everyone is supposed to be on Jani side and just hand her the money.

This shows how people view things differently, I see Jani as a cold hearted mean money grubbing person who can throw insults out left and right and decieve with the best of them, where you see her as loveable and cuddly and very trustworthy.

Nobody in that house can claim to be a saint and none of them are better than any other. You have to have a thick skin and learn not to take things personally because it is a GAME.

I didn't like Jani in season six and I don't like her now, she has always had a holier than thou attitude and now she is seeing how the other half of the house has felt about her treatment of them.

What goes around comes around. I'd say it came around big time and hit Jani smack in the rear.

i didnt say they were scum for playing a game either.

i personally think they are scum. not because of what they do to janelle... i didnt like them way before janelle submitted her application.

just like you see janelle the way you see her, many people dont see her that way, but see the others like that.

Archived