Friday, August 18th

CeCiMom

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

and she is wearing janelle's crown.. (quote Fizzle)

That is too friggin funny! But SAD, in a truly pathetic kind of way!

Guest StarBaby

Cindy, I don't think for one minute Booger will use that coup unless it is to save himself or Will. Who knows, he might not even use it to save Will, but I think Will thinks he will. (okay that is too many will's in one sentence, but you know what I mean!)

I think George is going to put himself up, and that's why he checked the rule book last night.

:lol: thats funny

Guest StarBaby

George putting himself up doesn't make sense and doesn't add up. WHy then would he ask to join up with Janie and Howie, and why would Erika be so upset???

Don't get me wrong, that's exactly what I want to happen, but why do you think that is his best bet?

because if he doesnt he a sitting duck. the numbers and odds would be greatly against him surviving. james and ericka if they stay would be on his ass. but mike could end any alliances between three if he use the power this week.

Guest StarBaby

No kidding, Fizzle. This should show all the "haters" that she really is a good and honest person. She wanted so badly to believe in James and put her trust in him, even when evidence to the contrary was smacking her in the face. And she keeps her word -- she was just fretting about what she had promised to James, and Howie said not to worry, she promised James he was safe this week and he is, so she didn't break her word. I am sad for her, because I truly think her feelings are hurt, especially by James and Will.

Janelle was crying because of something George told her James said about her and because James wants her out too. I knew Howie and Janelle didn't really believe James had sold them out. I knew they thought he would stick with them. Now they are both crushed. James is an idiot and I hope Janelle wins HOH next week and kicks his butt out. It would serve his whiney excuse for a man.

Erika is also lying her arse off to Georgie... if he does put Janelle up this week she will be evicted and Georgie will go next week. He might not have the numbers to keep Erika but, he isn't playing for her... he's playing for himself.. at least he should be. Janie and Howie are the only ones that will not put georgie up next week. Even if he's not a direct target for ct... he'll be the pawn.

Archived