Friday, August 18th

CeCiMom

OMG...erica is so wasting her breathe...she keeps telling george that they need 2 break the 3 up, when george already knows james has broken off....erica is such a leech....didnt she hear george saying he wanted to take a bath, now she is talking his ear off.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

It sounds like he is putting up Dr. Will in place of James. I was thinking he was aiming the gun at Danielle. I hope he thinks long and hard before putting Will up because Boogie will want to whip out the coup. George doesn't think Will would let him, but I beg to differ.

Why is it that anytime someone does not worship Janelle you SOV suckers have to call it "janelousy"? ~ orion

i dont think your jealous.. i just think your a jerk :P

ps... george asked janelle to come talk with him.. and she didnt beg for her safety and she didnt tell him what he should do. erika is doing everything BUT give him a footjob trying to change his mind. its pathetic.

Guest StarBaby

He can change BOTH the nominations with the coup.

Poor George, Erika is up there with her endless groveling (I am not exaggerating, she was begging, pleading, whining, you name it), and finally George says "Just let me take my bath". LMAO

because if he doesnt he a sitting duck. the numbers and odds would be greatly against him surviving. james and ericka if they stay would be on his ass. but mike could end any alliances between three if he use the power this week

Gotcha ;) That's pretty much what I was thinking too. Now I'm just hoping he stays strong enough to follow through. So far, so good.

Guest StarBaby

GeorgEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Sorry, but if Chicken Man pulls this off he is my new hero! Finally a houseguest that can think for himself, not bow to the pressure and do what he thinks is the right thing to do. Even if it backfires and Janelle goes home as a result of the coup, I will still admire George for his effort and the fact that he stood up to the masses and all their crap. Who knows, he and Howie might just make a formidable team (if Howie could just win a dang comp)!!

Quote nursie:"im finally officially not eating onionrings anymore.....ignore time for me, i held on for a good long while"

What a coincidence I am ignoring onionvierlings too!

Just an obsrvation, orion you NEVER have anything nice to say around here ever, and as always the first chance you get to bash Janell you go for it, bashing her and anyone who enjoys her on this show. It has been so refreshing all this season with out Shockalot around here being soooo negitive, now we have you who never has a pleasant fun loving word to say, sorry but you annoy me to the nth degree. I in no way see Janell is the poor light that you do, but then as negitive as you always are it doesn't surprise me that you would think that James, Erica, and Daniell are "The Most" (puke), I have never seen anyone worse than James, he sucks, Erica is a slug. I agree that CT has played it very cool, even tho I don't care for either of them they are not the scum of the earth as I think James and Erica are. I hated James last season and I loathe him now. I just think it's fun to come here and have fun talkin about the game, etc, but you always bring me D-O-W-N from your negitivity, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.and if I get in trouble for sayin what I think so be it.

I see Janellousy came back to visit Mortys again

Things like this are getting old. Just because one isn't Into Janelle does not make them jealous. It's getting old. I guess thats the best comeback one can say about anyone who isn't into Janelle.

I don't hate the chick, but I'm not a fan of hers either.

StarBaby . that's exactly what I was thinking. I haven't been a CG fan since the stunt his wife pulled during BB1. Plus he seems so goofy. But OMG!!!!!!!!! What a turn of events!!! Last night before bed, I was sooooo happy with the nominations! Then I woke up & read the updates, and was freaked out that he was going to turn on Janie!!! THENNNNN ... they get up today & it's NOT as it seemed!!! If he had put Janie up in the King of the Whiner's spot, I would have NEVER forgiven him!!! But like you said, if Janie goes home due to Mike having the Coup (which he shouldn't be allowed to use!), then I could swallow that better, cuz well hey, Mike's an ass!!!

:rolleyes:

I read the transcripts of Erika begging and begging with George to not put anyone up but Janelle. Pathetic. Next thing you know she will be offering up sex to Chicken Man.

And just think if Janie does not get booted out by the coup then both Janie and Howie can compete for HOH. whoo hooo

Archived