Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good point TheNunWonedGoat:

And how was the re-do screwing Dani like several have said. She was not even playing. There is not way the second comp could have been rigged. They all had an equal chance.

Wrong Nun. I was saying that it was not right even before it was announced who won. Fact is it is not fair to Erika. Now it is showing to be even more unfair because Janelle was eliminated because she got her answer wrong not because of a tech difficulty. What happened to all of you SOV fans whining it was fixed when George won POV? So now it is ok?

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if CBS was lame enough to tell the winner of the coup that they can replace the nominees with anyone of their choosing - EXCEPT the current HOH (b/c it's their beloved Janelle)

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if CBS was lame enough to tell the winner of the coup that they can replace the nominees with anyone of their choosing - EXCEPT the current HOH (b/c it's their beloved Janelle)

so many threads so little time. :lol:

the hoh comp last night was a nightmare, tech problems caused them to do it over. Janelle won. period. if people are so ticked off, why are they posting here and not at CBS ??? <_<

as much as i love to have a good debate, this really is silly. the board is on overload and us morty members are getting squooshed!!! its a new day and a new hoh... lets move on and try and figure out the phrase that pays!!!

orion, that wasnt us fans saying CG pov comp was fixed... it was JAMES on BB saying it was fixed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

non of these games are fixed. they might be geared towards someone, but they are not fixed. last night was not fixed and janelle winning wasnt fixed.

you are right about one thing.. it was not fair to erika. (yuck, i dont like her) they should have never let the comp continue the way it did. i dont blame erika for being pissed off. i would be too. just as i would be pissed off if i was howie and had that happen to me. of course i would have stayed in my box and refuse to leave. i would have yelled FOUL over and over till they fixed it.

I liked something I read on Canoe... they should have made the winner of the 2nd HOH competition a co-HOH with Erika, and similiar to the first HOH, they would have to agree on nominations. I think it's a better idea than the current result.

BROTHER/BUTTON GATE WORST F'ING SCREW JOB IN HISTORY. CANCEL THIS D@@@ SHOW

Fizzle why am I not surprised to see you say that since Janelle won.

I sent my complaint to CBS...as if they care. Everyone has the right to complain here just like you have to right to complain about the complaining. ~ orion

and why am i not surprised to see you say everything that you have said. <_<

you are right, everyone has a right to complain here... and i have a right to complain about the complaining!!! :P so you need not complain about me complaining about all the complaining. :lol:

see, this is more like it.

IMO the buzzers had to have been networked together in order for the last one to be flashing. If they used Ethernet, which is non-deterministic, they should have known this could have happened.

If 2 devices on an Ethernet network both try to send a signal simultaneously, they collide and essentially have to "resend." That is what is called "non-deterministic."

I can assure you that Nasa doesn't use Ethernet on the crawler hauling the space shuttle up to the launch pad for this reason. That's also why most manufacturing plants use hard real time control systems.

The integrity of the whole 1st HoH competition was questionable since you don't know how many times this occurred. That is why they did the whole competition over again. I think that was the right decision, regardless of the outcome.

Keep in mind that BB must have realized that the buttons weren't working properly from the start of the game and it would be unfair to all players that went out of the game early. The only fair thing to do is redo the entire game from the start. Why are people so angry? They all got to play again no one had an advantage. Seems fair to me. Shouldn't matter who you are cheering for it has to be fair to all.

because it was no accidents the button wasnt working. this format for hoh have been done before with no problem and it went fine. cbs rig the machine simple as that. no way in hell a multi bilion dollar network tech staff couildnt fix a malfuction if it was a true malfuction.

does anyone know what UVP was trying to say? besides jannelle is cheater?

conspiracy theorists show their point of view with reasoning behind it..

now why did CBS rig the machine so that boogie, james, and howie had trouble buzzing in? thats favoring janelle obviously..

The malfunctions happened DURING the competition...why would CBS fix it before it happened? That just doesn't make sense!

And yes...multimillion dollar networks have malfunctions all the time...especially during live events...look at sports! Happens all the time.

uvp!!! i figured last night that you would be upset and need the night to cool down.. (usually thats how it works) but you are still YELLING at the top of your lungs at everyone!!!! :::::::passes uvp a zoloft::::::::: take this, it will calm you down. :D

seriously... it will be ok. dont worry! most likely janelle will be gone next week. you know she wont make it to the end. everyone is gunning for her except howie and he cant win a comp to save his life. :):(

fizzle you my girl and all. but who are you kidding it clear that cbs will push her to the end

because if they dont the inet groupies will cancel feeds and stop texting the answers to cbs one sided polls

font size in protest. ericka the leech is the true hoh winner.

bolt or whatever your name is stop baiting me i wont respond to groupies

Archived