Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

jordanmom thanks

i try my best around here to be objective ;) . but the groupies are trying to flame and bait me but i wont respond . some loser even try to pull my collar for spelling and grammar on here. i am not an english major nor do i care to be. i will continue to write and spell as i want cause i am uvp :lol: and use large fonts as i please :D cause i am uvp

spell check these _ _ _ _

back to bb it burns heart my heart that the show has turn into this. to all the poster like you and the rest we gotta stay strong and fight the groupies who in imho help turn the game into the circus it is now with all the cheating and comp fixing.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't read through all this garbage, so excuse me if these points/angologies have already been made.

With regards to the HOH competition.

Howie's button did not work. We can all agree there. So think of it this way. If you're playing in a football game and you connect on a 85 yard touchdown and look back to see a FLAG on the play, they don't say well.....you scored the TD, just got a little help- we will give it to you anyway. Erika won a HOH with a FLAG in the competition. Howie was being "held" and could have affected the WINNER of HOH. Therefore, the ONLY thing to do is REPLAY the down. Call everyone back and START over. THAT is what happened and when there is 500K on the line, its the ONLY thing you can do. PERIOD.

Now for the people bitching about it being rigged. If YOU were playing for 500K and your buzzer malfunctioned, you are telling me you would be OK with this?

Why did Howie's button work on the previous questions, then all of a sudden malfunction? I'm guessing that, like someone else said, he hit both buttons at the same time, therefore not registering either response. Only a big dumb idiot like him can manage to do that.

And of course, the one that got screwed is Erika. Janie comes out the big winner, again. :rolleyes:

Fixed anyone?

first of all I am a huge janelle fan read my post you will see it but to be fair I dont think Janelle should have been allowed to be in the redo because she did get a question wrong however I dont think it was fixed others were complaining thier buttons were not working but Im glad janelle won hopefully she will win the coup thing as well

Boogies malfunctioned also... it was the 3rd or 4th question in.. I didn't actually notice it on the show, but read it somewhere here, and went to rewatch it.. sure enough the question that janelle went out on, boogies light didn't light up either true or false. There's no way to know wether or not he guessed it right or wrong, but julie didn't catch it, so they played on. more than likely there were issues from the start, the only fair thing to do, for all players, was a redo.

i think tivo may be the worst invention ever

I don't understand why they changed the True/False competition from the manual slides to the electronic buttons. If BB hadn't changed the competition, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I think it was a good decision to do the competition over. Everyone had an equal chance to win, even Erika.

Archived