Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

redo without janelle aka i got my question wrong ass in there

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

BBS, you are assuming that Dani guessed the Coup correctly. She (and we) won't know until next Thursday. But I betcha as more clues surface, you might just see she jumped on it a little tooooo soon.

And mark my words, if Janie or Howie wins it, someone here (well several someones) will all cry foul and declare it rigged.

It is so sad to see Janelle in power right now because her nominations are going to be horrible. Putting up Danielle with Erika is a sure-fire way to get most of them to vote Erika out -- and then Danielle will still be there. This is very dangerous for Janelle. Chilltown will choose to evict Erika over Danielle, as will James. They simply have the votes to keep Danielle in the house. The ONLY way Janelle is guaranteed a Danielle eviction is if she puts her up with one of chilltown.

Guest StarBaby

Oh UVP, you can't stop someone from posting in the thread. And thanks, now I have that PussyCat Doll song "Buttons" up my head, thanks to this thread. I guess CBS loosened up their buttons a little too much, LOL.

uvp, i understand your anger and frustration about your button gate. but i really do not think janelle will win the whole thing, as much as i want her to. she really wont, she's getting played and she and howie talk too much. she's trusting the wrong people. everyone in that house wants her out and now that she's winning all this stuff, it's going to just make her an even bigger threat and target.

that is why us janie fans are enjoying it now, because we know it wont last.

bigbrosister respect given to you :)

OHMIGOODNESS

Calm down!!!

Janelle won fair and square.

You can't just have one person cut out from the competition. CBS did the right thing. The whole competition didn't work right, the buttons weren't working, etc.

So they re-did it! Big deal! If Erika was meant to win it (if you believe in that stuff), or if she was SKILLED enough at those competitions, she would have won it.

These competitions require you to be mentally alert about little details in the house. Janelle got a wrong question on the first one, and she didn't make it very far which SHOWS that its not FIXED. The producers can't decide who wins and who loses. The first time, Janelle lost fair and square, HOWEVER when they decided to re-do the competition, everyone was eligible to try again.

That just means that Erika should have stepped up to the plate and won again. She didn't.

Janelle won. She knew the most answers against EVERYONE in the house. she got every question right. those are the rules, she won.

Don't give us crap that Janelle had extra time to study stuff.... SO DID EVERYONE ELSE.

THE PLAYING FIELD WAS EVEN.

Janelle wanted it, and she won it. Against everyone else. This couldn't have been fixed, there were no buttons to press.

So give it up and stop whining because you don't like her. There are tons of BB fans who do, and who are glad to see her win when she needs it most.

Just stop being a sore loser! I was dissapointed when Dani won last week, but I didn't say it was sabotoged.

Better luck next time to all of you Janie-haters I guess.

You can't just have one person cut out from the competition. CBS did the right thing. The whole competition didn't work right, the buttons weren't working, etc.

That is not the point i agree do it over because the buttons were not working but Janie and Will getting their answers WRONG had nothing to do with the buzzers

I disagree. If the competition was that messed up then a redo was needed, meaning the previous comp should be void and null. This means everyone gets an equal chance.

And what is with everyone saying Danielle won that coup thing? Has she confirmed that Big Brother told her she won? I thought she made a guess and is now hoping it was right. I highly doubt her "do not assume" guess is the answer, as do not assume was simply used only for season 5, as in Project DNA-Do Not Assume. The lamb is an ewe, which is pronounced YOU. I think the expression will be an expression used in Big Brother for every season, such as You Have Been Evicted or Do You Like to Watch? Heck, even Expect the Unexpected has been used in every season, just as You are Safe.

Well, I'm happy Janelle won, even if she goes next week (and she will, lol) I'm just mad that she is STILL trusting James even though Kaysar was so shocked (and me) to hear the nasty things said about her. Damn, its just a game and people calling these players names you would never say in front of your mother (which is probably why they are typing instead of speaking). All you Janie-haters. Be happy, Janie will be gone next week as the target is too big she can not avoid it, but this week, the re-do was completely and utterly fair and no she does not give happy endings to the producers or anything along those lines as those of you with so much hatred in your hearts say and think. I have kept an eye out here this season but have posted nowhere near as much as last season because of these hateful people and as such will continue to post sparingly.

So, in conclusion, Janie won this HOH, live with it and watch or live with it and don't watch, but if you choose to quit watching, don't post here.

I just thought of something . . . the rationale for letting everybody play in the redo including Janelle, Marcellas and Chicken George is supposedly that Boogie's light did not go on just like Howie's did not go on so the competition is fatally flawed.

But when you consider Boogie's light malfunction in terms of the guiding notion of fairness (that being paramount) isn't Boogie's light malfunction irrelevant? Because if he had pressed 'true', Janelle was rightly booted for getting the question wrong and he was rightly kept in the game - this is how the game actually played out. However if Boogie had pressed 'false' then he would have been eliminated the same time as Janelle - a different outcome than what actually happened - yet his participation in the subsequent questions did not affect any subsequent eliminations, and he himself was subsequently eliminated making his light malfunction irrelevant.

The only issue if they were to have picked the HOH competition up at the point where the ONLY outcome-altering malfunction occurred (ie with Erika, Will, Boogie, Howie, and James) would be whether or not Boogie should still be eligible to participate. Given that they seem to be so 'concerned' about fairness as to redo a competition, they should have just asked Boogie what button he pressed at the time and then verified it with the camera footage from above/behind.

And once again, if the dude who wired these booths was the same guy who wired the scoreboards on the tombstones, don't you think they ought to look into that too? That costed Kaysar $30k (sequester money?)

Eh, I don't know . . . a lot of these shows seem to have 'favorites' but I don't remember seeing anything this extreme before. There was that girl from the first season of Survivor who complained about producers manipulating the show to favor certain contestants, but she tried to sue them and I don't think that went over too well. And there was apparently also a contestant from a UPN reality show who filed a complaint with the FCC accusing the producers of manipulation but the show wasn't popular so I think the whole point was moot. Looks like so long as the majority of the fans approve of how things have turned out then it's just a matter of majority rules and I will just have to decide whether there's still some aspects of the show that I enjoy enough to keep watching or not, eh? :(

True Janie did get it wrong.... but if they're going to have a redo they had to redo the WHOLE thing just incase there was a flaw any other way.

they had to make a judgement call and they did. Either way people would complain.

Man... this is the best present to wake up to :D

Here's my take on the whole thing:

- The fair thing is what they did, have everyone compete. Erika had just as much of a chance as Janey.

- Overdramatic threats to stop watching if you don't get your way are silly. Its a frickin tv show, give it a rest already.

- PEOPLE WHO USE ALL CAPS AND GIANT FONT are taking this way too seriously. :lol::lol::lol:

Janie wins?

GRRRREAT!

There were obvious malfunctions and they HAD to redo the competition.

Bam!!!!!!!!!

And to that poster that listed me joining yesterday, BFD. I read these forums all the time. But the travesty of last nights BS results made me join and post. I probably won't even post anymore. But I DID write CBS and Big Brother to tell them the HOH was a fraud.

Out!

With all of the problems they've had during most of their competitions.. why choose this one to redo? This surely isn't the first competition they've had where they had problems.. but they never redid any of the other ones?

I can understand partly because Erika is less exciting than watching paint dry. While I'm not saying this show is rigged, I do definitely think it is leaned towards certain people. This is BBAS, we should be doing endurance competitions, things that REALLY take effort. Not Q&A, every single week that a certain somebody needs HOH. Like I said, I'm not saying the show is rigged, I doubt it's rigged.. but I do definitely think there is a bias there that they use for their key players.

And no, I do not hate Janelle, she's not my favorite, I like her more than Erika, so this isn't just a boo-hoo I hate the Sovs they should go post. I do honestly believe the show is biased to the ones they need for their ratings. And I'd be saying that if it was Marcellas too.

Getting your question WRONG has 0 to do with a button malfunction. They should have picked it up where Howie's button screwed up - period. Will's my favorite, and even I don't think HE should have been back in the game.

Nah, Cowgirl....

I've never complained that it was rigged about anything... or that any of the comps were unfair.

Everyone had the chance to win.

Kaysar went home and I'm very unhappy about it... but I wouldn't say HOH comp (Spiderweb) was biased toward someone who... oh, I don't know... teaches pilates???

I mean really... its not designed for Howie to win... or CG.... but I'm not going to whine about how unfair it is to put people who have been training their whole lives for that kind of endurance against guys who weigh three times what they do.

They all had a shot, and if the web had fallen apart with just Dani, Howie and Erika on it, I would have wanted them to redo it with everyone to be fair.

And I'm certainly not going to "threaten" cbs with me not watching anymore.... :lol:

Archived