Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

I wanted James to win to see what he'd do (Erika is okay though), and even I thought that was unfair. Either the button malfunctioned or Howie didn't hit it right - we couldn't see the buttons. With all the conspiracy theories floating around, I'm having a hard time trusting BB on competitions where they have to buzz in. :unsure:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I KNOW people are now going to be complaining because of the Re-doing, but if it was someone that YOU actually liked YOU'D be doing the same thing... i'd understand!!! Anyway... You have to at least admit that this is something big if CBS is actually RE-DOING it...When has CBS ever admited to being wrong??? I think they went back and looked at the tapes and saw that it was some sort of malfunction... they would NOT being doing this just because they want to keep Janelle... what a lame excuse and I'm sure some of you haters will be using that!! :rolleyes:

total bullshit

Are they going to just redo it from the point where the snafu occurred (where just Erika, Will, Boogie, Howie, and James were left) or are they going to start from the very beginning?

And what about redoing last week's POV where Danielle buzzed in before Janelle for the 10pt cot/water deprivation? That 'buzzer malfunction' costed Kaysar sequester . . .

I actually think this could backfire on the sovs because it sends a clear message to the houseguests that the sovs are still fan favorites . . . meh, I was about to say the houseguests are REALLY going to be gunning for them now, but nah - I'm sure they're bulletproof <_<

total bullshit comp is done. ericka should be hoh. i think howie should be immune from a nom if anything but redoing the comp is bullshit

I actually think that it is completely un-fair to re-do the comp.

I don't think there was a technical glitch, I think that he tried to hit the button too fast and missed .. however, at this point -- as unfair as it is to Howie assuming there WAS an actual technical issue.

It's also EXTREMELY unfair to Erika, since she actually won. And if she doesn't re-win. And whomever DOES win puts her on the block, that's just messed up.

There are two possible solutions I see being fair.

Erika is given immunity from being nominated this week.

OR

They do the same thing they did the first week, and have there be two HOH's ... Erika and whomever wins the 'do-over' .. and that way Erika and this new HOH have to agree or they are on the block.

ericka getting a raw deal to please internet groupies who line cbs pockets with text votes and live feeds.

if comp was scewed up give howie

immunity if anything

btw if you not an internet groupie dont take offense to my post

if it was any other hg and janelle or howie won hoh the comp wouldnt be redo and you groupies know it.

yall have ruin bb forever and i hope this is the last year of this crap.

amazing race a better show to me now cause it is fair and groupies can not affect the outcome

Well if Janelle or Howie win and it's clear to the naked eye that they won fair and square then kudos to them. Janelle is one of the best at comps to ever play BB . . . it just didn't look like CBS wanted to give her the chance to prove it last week while the odds were against her based on the fact that Danielle actually buzzed in before her for 10pts.

I don't blame them, the welfare of the show being the greater good and all - there's just the small problem of collateral damage to Kaysar (out $30k), and Danielle (who had a nervous breakdown at only having 'won' points for solitary) . . . I mean when you're rolling your eyes at me are you saying that possible injustice doesn't matter? Or are you saying I'm a sore loser for not believing that everything that appears to be real actually is? Or are you saying I'm so full of 'hate' that I lack the capacity to be fair? What exactly are you saying Trish?

Sorry, I don't mean to sound so confrontational I just find your comment kind of insulting and condescending . . .

And what about redoing last week's POV where Danielle buzzed in before Janelle for the 10pt cot/water deprivation? That 'buzzer malfunction' costed Kaysar sequester . . .

Haven't u ever seen a show that makes you think that one certain person wins when in reality it's not that person at all... And plus Janelle put everyone on slop and did the veto thing... I know for a fact the not competing for veto was 10 points... I don't remember the others... But my point is... Of course since its RECORDED they are going to give the illusion that someone else is going to win otherwise it would just be boring...

Oh c'mon people! For those of you that think it's unfair to redo, WHY would you think it's unfair??? EVERYONE still has a chance at winning the HOH redo, it is not unfair. If that was YOU in the house and YOU pushed the button FIRST and it didn't work wouldn't you expect a redo? It's not Howie's fault that his button didn't work! I watched the show twice tonight, both the East and West coast air times and Howie DID hit the button first. The only proper thing is to have a redo OR they could have acknowledged at that time that Howie's button WAS indeed faulty and stopped the game to have it checked out and then resumed playing.

Again, everyone is getting a redo NOT just Howie. In situations like this it's only fair to start again. Erica can still win it. Though I do agree that keeping Erica as HOH and redoing for a dual HOH sounds fair too and I'm not an Erica fan at all.

if it is redo janelle and marcellus,will ass shouldnt be included both got question wrong

wrong aint got nothing to do with techincal bs

Yes BadAssJanie, I agree that could be true too. Only the producers know what really happened and I just hope that IF Kaysar got screwed partly through their doing that they make it right in some way by trying to get him another gig with a soap opera or something . . .

Also, I think a redo is fair . . . BUT like UVP said, Marcellas and Janelle were already out. They should only pick up where they left off . . .

I noticed that Boogie's buzzer wasn't registering a few questions before Howie had a problem with his buzzer. I think it was the question that booted Janelle. Julie Chen totally missed it. So, I think they will need to include all the HG's if they redo HOH.

Member No.: 8,716 :lol:

:blink::blink::blink::blink: ^

Archived