Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

So both Janelle and Howie got screwed on this HOH? Yeah, now it sounds for sure like they wanted Janelle and Howie to lose so they could win the Coup d'tat and totally turn the house on it's head.

So now maybe they're backing away from that because everybody's already talking about Danielle getting the boot next Thursday after Janelle overthrows Erika???

PS I just read that article from Joker's that speculates that it might be a publicity stunt?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I noticed this earlier my squirrelly senses were itching that UVP's brain was shorting out in anger. I swear I had visions of him punching a hole through his computer monitor. :blink:

naw kycha

i know the deal with ya post ;);););) and it goes with groupie.

When I noticed this earlier my squirrelly senses were itching that UVP's brain was shorting out in anger. I swear I had visions of him punching a hole through his computer monitor.

not angry yet. will wait to see result of hoh redo aka make howie or janelle win comp

dont care if you understand or not groupie ;);););)

I am a huge Janie fan BUT I totally agree that Janie should not be included in the redo. Neither should Marc, George and whoever else was already eliminated. It should only be for the houseguests who WERE still in the game at the point that Howie's buzzer broke. Again, this could all have been avoided if they had stopped the game when Howie cried fowl and fixed his buzzer and THEN continued on with the HOH comp.

I guess CBS figures it's just best to redo the whole thing which if you think about it, that still gives each and every one a fair chance to become HOH so I can see where they are coming from too. I dunno, it's a tough call.....

Nikki2005 i respect the fact that you can be fair. not many like you around here <_<

Whatever happens, I hope Marcellus does not win. I am a chilltown/Sov fan (mostly chilltown, but sov have grown on me). Anyone who helps chilltown to the finals are fine with me so, even though I said before that everyone before the malfunction shouldn't be included, I hope they are b/c Janelle is awesome at trivia. She will keep chilltown safe :rolleyes:

janelle gets in not surprise

i hope every hg walks out a say screw you

and your point is?

she still got her answer wrong

rigged? okay, first of all, if this show was rigged, Janelle would have won last year, instead of the two racist bigots that sat in the final 2. If the show was rigged then they would have given Kayser immunity upon bringing him back into the house through America's Choice. If the show was rigged then more attention would have been brought to Jennifer's hand coming off that button in the HOH comp where she betrayed Kayser. Do I think the producers use challenges that might be easy for certain people to win? Certainly. I think they know that Janelle is their golden ratings ticket, as she has a HUGE fan following that goes beyond the people who post on these boards. But it was obvious the challenge tonight had way too many problems, starting with when Janelle answered incorrectly and Mike Booger wasn't eliminated even though he didn't answer at all! Then there was Howie and James who could not get their buzzers to work at all. I think a redo is fair. (but I am tickled pink that Erika had HOH and then had it taken away from her, floaters make me sick!)

Theres no way Janelle, Marcelles, or George should be in it period. Also I hope they are coming up with new questions since everyone will know the old ones.

MODERATOR NOTE - Please continue the discussion in the following thread.

http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=15860

Archived