Boogie and Erika

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unsure if he

1-liked Erika but the chase is over since she's so into him now?

2-Is using her strictly for BB and is actually repulsed by her clinginess.

3-was using her and wanting a few gropes but afraid to look too into her because it's making his studly player single status look bad on tv.(future prospects you know once he's out of the BBH again & a REsuperstar!)

Guest jordansmom
1-liked Erika but the chase is over since she's so into him now?

2-Is using her strictly for BB and is actually repulsed by her clinginess.

IMO I think it started out as #2 but now he may feel like #1.

She is looking like the biggest idiot now and when she gets out of that house, she's going to feel even worse. I cringe when I watch her throw herself at him, he's obviously not into it. He did start off that way, but she's moved way too fast. I know that I get skeeved out when someone comes on too strong, where's the fun in that?

Did Boogie eat Erika's box last night? He was talking about it and my mom phoned me this morning about it and she said he did. I haven't looked for any video of it but was just wondering if he ate her box :o

LOL@King

I thinks its rather horrible the way Mike talks about Erika, like he's doing her some sort of favor. I don't think Erika is pretty at all, but does he really think he could do better than her? He looks like some shrivled up old grumpy person who craps his pants and whines all the time...

I think you're right cindyannie. Boogie repeated to Will over and over that Erika was on board, he trusted her more than he trusted Janelle and what does Erika do when she becomes HOH? She decides to put Will up as a replacement in case someone came off the block. I think that was a slap in the face to Boogie's ego. Although if he's smart, he would still keep up the farce, because he has to know Janelle will pick Will over him. I think he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He doesn't want to romance her anymore but if he doesn't then she just might vote him out and he also sees Will might be slipping right out of his hands.

I'd again like to request that the heart on this topic be changed to the green nauseous face.

And with all this talk of babies, I thought to repost this. A little something we may be seeing in 9 months or so:

Photochop by Ouija_Broad:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Oui...d8/boogiejr.jpg

On a serious note, I don

I think Erika really wants to believe Boogie but she knows better than anyone that you can never completely trust someone in the BB house. She seems to have had a hinky feeling about the relationship for some time and should have followed up on it.

Poor Erika seems desparate for a relationship, even a fauxmance, but deep down I think she knows its fake.

Quote: "Did Boogie eat Erika's box last night? He was talking about it and my mom phoned me this morning about it and she said he did. I haven't looked for any video of it but was just wondering if he ate her box "

Private Relationship Sex Etiquette Class 101 - Never eat and tell!

Boogie probably said that for 1) Shock Value because his stupid shirts and headband are beyond shocking us and 2) Basically, he wanted to show that he really has no respect for Erika "IT'A A (S)HO-MANCE."

Archived