Boogie and Erika

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only imagine the desperation this poor woman must feel.

I would be going to the jackshack to hold hands with myself before I would seek out human contact from Booger. There aren't enough antibacterial wipes in the world to take that job on.

I only hope she has her vaccinations up to date.

Yeah Erica, good job whoring yourself out to the boogieman...

I still think the her/Josh breakup was for the show only... Whatever it takes to win... But is scabies really a prize??? Cuz that's all she is gonna get...

I think Booger is playing to Erika for the jury. I think he believes he has a good shot at being in the final two and he doesn't want Erika to vote for anyone else.

I also think Erika is lying when she tells Janie that she wouldn't date Booger outside the house. She has described him as a millionaire several times to Janie. I think Erika would date a troll in those circumstances. She is lying to Janie to make Janie believe that she will cut Mike loose in the finals and take Janie with her to the final two. Which she won't do, under any circumstances, because she thinks she can beat Mike but not Janie. Erika is lying.

The only words I believe out of Mike's mouth (or Will's mouth, for that matter) are the ones he says to the DR and to Will when they are alone. The plan was to get rid of Erika. The reason for that was that Erika can win in the endurance HOH comp against them. Booger can't be sure that Erika wouldn't flip on him and take Janie with her to the final two, so he can't afford to have Erika win the endurance comp. Plus, Janie could win, and he can't afford to have Erika talk Janie into taking her with her to the final two. So, he always planned to get rid of Erika, so that he has a better chance of winning HOH and taking Will with him to the final two, as planned. I also believe what I hear when Booger is walking around by himself. He says he feels he is going to hell for playing Erika the way he has played her. So he knows he is playing Erika the whole time.

Edited to add: I've noticed that he has to get drunk before he starts showing the love to Erika. When he is sober, he acts weird and turns his back to her and says it's too hard to make out in front of the cameras, knowing they can't do more. This is an excuse he uses, imo.

Archived