Boogie and Erika

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked in on them late last night (2:30) as they were winding down their discussions of eliminating Danielle next. Boogie was hanging off the edge of the bed and Erika was spooned right up next to him with her arm over his shoulders -- crowding him for sure. She called him honey, planted a few kisses on his shoulder, even raised herself up over him so that if he turned they would have been face to face. Boogie never moved an inch.

She just doesn't get it. He's only there to manipulate her mentals.

Why cant these people just wait until they get home in privacy for these things....how gross.

What like three months??? I coudn't go three days without firing a batch off by hand...

:lol:

Erika asked Boogie directly if she were in the final two with Chilltown whether he would choose Will. He hemmed and hawed and said we can talk later (presumably about the money split). He is not as smooth a liar as Will so Erika may not do as they want.

Booger was extremely angry that Erika is even considering putting up Willma. He's calmed down now (with some guidance by Willma who recommended the wooing approach), but earlier when Booger and Willma were in the weight room, Booger called Erika a "f*cking floater". Very nice...pot/kettle since CT had the most alliances throughout the entire game. Also very nice talk from a "boyfriend".

I get the feeling that Erika is not only playing for the money (which she has agreed to split with CT) but also for a real relationship with Boogie and a new job after the game is over (she lost hers by coming on the show)

I don't see Boogie showing any real interest in her, and Will said earlier in the season that Boogie is into either black women or women of color.

Boogie also used the promise of a job on James to get him to let his guard down.

He is like the scammer who preys on people's weakness and greed.

Archived