Boogie and Erika

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find nothing attractive about Boogie. He seems like an overgrown adolescent. How can you take a man seriously that is in his 30s and wearing gansta rap fashion? Come on, it's ridiculous! I like handsome, manly men and Boogie does not do for me.

My position demands I represent my company at social events from time to time. I just can't imagine Boogie in appropriate attire to accompany me. He is one of those people that could put on a tuxedo and still look like sh!t. Did you not see his Miami Vice attire at the marguerita party? He was making an effort, people. Isn't that scary?

I'm sorry, he is just not attractive in any way. He couldn't make enough money for me to date him; he's creepy, slimy and oh yeah, wants to be black. I AM black so I know he doesn't fit the bill.

cujokay.......he's just confused, he also thinks he's HUMAN! :lol: I don't know why, but I've been wanting to watch ET lately!!! :huh:

^^^^me too, i dont think there is anything there except what they are trying to fool us with....but then she's had poor taste in boyfriends before

and i want to get rid of the 'liking mike b more' syndrome too :blink:

Is this "footjob" that some of you refer to an actual fact or just something that somebody said that mysteriously becomes fact?

And if it's a fact, please provide video of alleged "footjob".

I must study it closely. You know, to determine if the principles involved are really Erika and Boogie and stuff like that.

Last night, according to "producer" Will, the joke is once again on us. Apparently, Booger and Futon Chair Erika have been seeing each other romantically for 6 months and even share an apartment.

I don't believe it, but you know it really doesn't matter. What does matter is that I never have to witness the nauseating intimacies of Booger and Erika ever again. They can wrap that up nicely and put it back into the secret closet where it belongs. The real producers can take it out later for investigation of breach of contract.

I would like to send a warning out to the Erika, though - due to the unsanitary, non-hand washing, women-bashing habits of the Booger, I would think twice about any more late-night, finger-sucking, campaigning moments.

(Oh, and it will also interesting to see if another "girlfriend" gets voted out next week by her "boyfriend".)

PS: Tarman - Dingo at Hamsterwatch may have some pictures you may be (intellectually) interested in, LOL.

Thanks Redcashmere for bumping up this thread. In light of Will talking chit in the hottub last night about how everyone missed these two being a couple, its good to see what has transpired over the last few weeks with them. As I suspected this so-called romance is a bunch of hooey.

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! Well for me it is... It's my B-day! :)

Anyhow, as for Boog & Erika, I posted some of this info under another topic. I did see the hot tub scene last nt. when Will was the 3rd wheel & couldnt handle it. (personally, I can laugh with the best of them & luv wit but Wills internet bashing, comments about Kayser & trash talking 2 the producers was not entertaining) I actually found it to be classless!!!! IMO, last nite, the hot tub had 3 insecure people! Whether they are a couple, dont know, dont care! However, I read the post about Boog telling his puppetmaster, Will, about the nite before sequester, when Erika slept over & he wanted to wait for the morning to have sex with Erika (he's at his best then. LOL!!!) but she was gone. (but they have been in a relationship for 6 months???)

Then, a few nites ago, he made the comment about the "Footjob" & his hairline to Will. Will also told Boog to play the showmance (& something about a Homance) but dont come on too strong. (taking the showmance comment slow, could have been to not let others catch on) Dont think the entire conv. was heard. Will also mentioned trying to play Janelle, which I think Will SUCKS for that because of his GF.. Erin. I think the footjob comment was degrading for Erika... esp if they are in a relationship & if her family & friends watch.

I understand this is a game but you can try to fool others in the house & have fun with the internet fans but some comments arent necessary. (One's a business "man" & the other is a Dr.????) SCARY!! How do those comments help them get further in the game. Personally I think they both sound like JACKASSES!!!!!!

IF all those tears to Kaysar about her "X" were fake, should she should also get a best actress award, in addition to winning the award for resembling a piece of DISCOUNTED FURNITURE!! The 3 of them are in the 30's???

Again, as much as I have laughed over some of CTs comments... I really believe they are very insecure & are looking for attention! As for Erika.. she looks horrible!!!! I will always give a woman a nice compliment... if she deserves it but for heavens sake get a feeding tube in that girl!!!!! Have a gr8 day!!!!!! :P

After listening to how freely Boogie bashed Janelle and the language he used I would run the other way if I was Erika. Any man who can bash a woman like that and with such venomous anger no matter who she is or what she does is no better than dirt in my eyes!

This guy who keeps a running dialogue of the feeds has reported this happened:

As Erika and Boogie kiss in the hot tub, Will explains to the Internet viewers that Erika and Mike have been dating and living together for 6 months. This early morning, the HouseGuests are still asleep.

I can't find reference to this anywhere, I assume Will was being sarcastic though. He also does not date his entry but it's sometime between Veto and Food Comp's.

Any help?

Website

We did talk about it here quite a bit. The thing is who knows what is true. Will was just feeding the internet. They may have dated who knows. She may still be with Josh... who knows. There is so much in the game that we don't know this year. There is so much lying and deception.

Yeah, but she said that Jannelle will be surprised she's actually a "girl from a small town named 'chill'".

Does that mean that she's secretly been a part of chilltown all along?

I think that's what the producers want us to believe anyway.

Spoiler discussion below:

Okay, so the latest is that Danielle won the POV and Janelle is planning on putting up Chicken George as her replacement and that Chilltown are going to be voting to evict Erika, right? Why aren't they voting out George? Is it so Janelle won't get suspicious and feel betrayed?

I do wish it was Marcellas going out the door instead of Erika . . . from HOH to out the door - man, she better get a promotion and a big raise from CBS after this . . . <_<

Are they really dating or is she using him? I'm reading the live feed updates and I'm totally confused. Last week Morty posted that Will said Boogie and Erika had been dating for six months. Then in yesterday's updates, Boogie is saying how he'll vote Erika out and people will see her for who she really is. What is the truth? <_<

The only time to believe a word that Will says is when he is talking to only Mike Boogie. Will likes to get the house questioning what is happening. Mike and Will are out for themselves. Mike would never let a showmance interfer w/ his chance to win the money - BJ or not. It's all about the money.

Archived