Boogie and Erika

just when i was shaking the image of boogie and erika out of my mind, i see Boy George on the news doing his community service... and i got all freaked out again.

he use to be so skinny and pretty and now he is a fat bald gay guy wearing capris :blink:

i need another pill <_<

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumblonde.... you really should be ashamed of yourself. you made them look pretty decent..... you must have spent hours and hours making them look that hot.

i applaud you for the mission that so many of us thought you would fail. sorry to have doubted :D

I know W. "told us intenet people" that B & E were getting engaged.

But I suspect that that's not quite true, that it's mostly a CT pre-show alliance in which E. was just dating Mike (but was already being played), and I don't think it was nearly at the engagement stage (I could be wrong now ... but I don't think so) although I suspect E. had the POSSIBILITY in her mind (she proposed to Kaysar the first week, to W. last week, and someone else in-between I believe, so even if that's just meant to be a cover for her & B it still shows she's thinking about marriage) I suspect it never got past the joking stage with her and B: my reasoning is based on the multiple live feed items in which B (and W) has (have) been telling HG's to vote out E. (instead of D.)

If Mike planned to MARRY her why would he ever want to see her out of the house, esp. this late in the game when every vote counts and anyone left can, with a little luck, win it all?

Mike has no intention of marrying Erika; this is his idea of good tv. He did the same thing in season 2 where he proposed to Krista on the finale. He has made lewd comments about her to Will so I'm pretty sure he cares nothing about her.

He's stated he wants to have sex with her on the internet so everyone will know she's a whore. I'm pretty sure that's not the way you talk about your future spouse.

Well actually Miss...

if Boogie was trying to sleep his way to the top he would be the ho but I fear he is just trying to get some so that title is clearly Erika's :P:lol::lol:

What will be funny after all this is if we find out that Erika really is in a little town called Chill & they keep her thus putting egg on all our faces but... after hearing Will & Boogie talk privately (the only time they talk truth) I really do think they don't consider Erika in CT. She might have hung around longer if Boogie hadn't found out she was campaigning against him.

Okay, i rarely post here but this whole Boogie/Erika thing is driving me crazy. People that I've talked to are positive that they came into the house as a couple but i'm not convinced. 1. will said they did but will says a lot of stuff that isn't necessarily true. 2. will and boogie were plotting against her when no one else was around. 3. boogie was talking about a possible shomance with diane in the DR. (wasn't he?)

since boogie's mom said that she thinks he had a secret alliance with erika that would soon be revealed all that i can come up with in my mind is that they met outside of the house and formed an alliance but not a relationship. they just recently hooked up in the house. ;)

Realityfan...what I have seen scattered throughout various boards is that Boogie & Erika went on a few dates before the show (no living together no dating for 6 months). I do not know what is true but having a date or 2 would make more sense to me since Boogie appears ready to toss Erika out w/the trash. I think we will have a better idea after the eviction Thursday.

I"m so confused about their relationship as well.

in the DR she said she was just a simple girl from a small town called CHILL.

then when her and boogie were in bed together, she told him she missed him and that he had to keep away or she would get kicked out of the game, then she said she wanted to kill him for getting her involved in this game. she shouldn't have come but he talked her into it.

then later will did his whole spill about how they were together for 6 months and they are going to get engaged,etc.. then 2 days later he's telling everyone he fingerbanged her up in the HOH and was going to get rid of her on Thursday.. But was going to play nice just incase she didn't leave.. But he got super pissed when James said that Erica told him to put boogie up instead of marci b/c he would leave.. so he didn't talk to her yesterday..

it's so confusing.

I'm confused too, I was surfing around and some message boards state they've been engaged for like 6 months and it was on Jokers too (I couldnt find it there). They also said they overheard on feeds Booger and Will whispering about engagement.

So after reading this thread, I am going with they are NOT a RL couple, just showmance, but also take into consideration, I'm never right either. :huh:

The way Boogie said "Things are not as they appear" in the DR on last nights show, makes me wonder what was going on with them before they entered the house. It was just strange the way he said it, seems fishy to me.

Archived