Saturday, August 5th

nebartist

Kaysar and Howie don't want to play because they don't want to choose? :lol: That's a classic. They don't want to play because if they won they'd either have to look Janelle in the eye and not use it or risk getting put up in her place. I've been watching Janelle and Howie for the last hour going off about Erika, Marci and Dani and I have to ask, are they f'in stupid? Why are they so shocked that they are on the block? Its the game and they should have expected it at some point. They are whining like little babies right now. Oh, so and so backstabbed me. Hello dumb ass, that's the game. Lets see if Janelle uses the veto knowing it will result in Kaysar or Howie going on the block.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaysar or Howie on the block ... and then James meets Julie Chen in the end. Oh, the possibilities ...

And Casper? While I respect Dani's gameplay (and am a SOV fan), check out the CBS poll rankings. Sure doesn't look like America is loving Dani. In fact, her numbers are dropping.

Casper Sabre when the truth speaks.....THANK YOU ...But dont bother because some of these people no matter what are going to think of Janie as a victim in this game...when she dugged her on dirt... DANI MAY BE A FLOATHERD BUT SHE IS GOING TO FLOAT A SOV RIGHT OUT OF THE DOOR...The Sovs played stupid this year..I JUST WISH ALLISON WAS IN THEIR ALSO with Dani because them girls would run a mock in the house and she wouldnt put up with Janie's Sht... Be glad Janie would have been gone week2.. Allison has the photograph memory..and she is athletic.. The Sovs reminded me of the 4 horsemen in BB4 the were cocky because they were winning then all of a sudden one traded sides..sounds familiar.. and their dominants dewindle... At some part the Sovs are going to have to switch sides they cant keep playing as a team..Janie was doing that she was working with Will and Boogie..She claim she wasnt but she was and she was starting to be Will's shadow..I notice during the comps she was with Will helping him with the gas and them at the movies she was sitting right beside him...He is using her as part of his strategy..However she is falling for him...I PERSONALLY want Janie to go home..

And Casper? While I respect Dani's gameplay (and am a SOV fan), check out the CBS poll rankings. Sure doesn't look like America is loving Dani. In fact, her numbers are dropping.

That is because I havent voted....and a lot people I know havent voted either...SO those polls do not mean anything...

i was a huge janie fan last year but can't wait for her to go this year. It s not the backstabbing that bothers me thats to be expected. this year she is just boring me and something about her just struck me wrong. I love danielle as i did in her season and i hope she gets the job done. I would love to see her win. I love it when she shows her competive side GO DANIELLE!!!!! i ALSO HAVE NOT VOTED YET

Hey Sparklet? When Dani has 1.9% of the vote this week for America's favorite and Kaysar has almost 50%, no amount of you and your friends voting is going to help.

Kaysar happens to be my favorite too. He isn't the best at comps. He isn't the sneakiest. He isn't the best at the game. He isn't the best at psychology. However in MY opinion and apparently thousands of other people's, he plays the game the most honorably. THAT is why I would LOVE to see him win.

I would love to see the "nice guys finish last" parable be totally flipped on its ass this year.

Dani saying last night that America loves them (talking about the floaters) because they are the underdog. Also she said because they are real and playing with integrity. WTF?

I am just hoping that Janelle wins the veto today!

The bb6 played badly this year, started with Kaysar being completely out of it til now, then James swinging over to the dark side that left Howie alone with Janelle and so here we are.

The only thing I don't get it if this were reversed and James put up someone they didn't want him to evict would Kaysar, Howie and Janelle have turned on him? I don't think so. That is what is sad.

You got that right Marty... if Janelle doesn't get the POV there is no way she isn't leaving this week. The numbers just don't work out no matter how it plays out... James vote pass is going to play a major role in who gets evicted this week.

The only other hope is that someone really f's up with Danielle this week or Danielle finds out that CT has told over half the house that they're going to work with them to split the money at the end. They sold Janelle on Sov 4 plus CT... then it was changed to Jan/Howie and CT. Told Danielle it would be James/Dan plus CT. (I doubt this happens though because CT has sworn alligience to both sides and then told them they were going to tell the other side the opposite... "so, don't worry if you hear rumors"... LOL ... ugh!!!)

in current news: Danielle has joined the club of "HOH snobs". walking around like she owns the place, using people as her personal servants. will she be wearing her robe all week? isnt one queen (marcellas) enough?

demanding an explaination from bb6ers as to why janelle did what she did last week. danielle should just be happy that she wasnt nominated last week. why does it really matter to her why janelle did what she did. danielle was safe with them until now. it clearly shows that she does have some sort of an alliance with other floaters even if she doesnt want to admit it.

I have to say sov 6 gameplay this year sucks. You are only as strong as your weakest link and they are all being very weak at this point. I don't belive their is a nerd herd this year I am so glad Dani made her nom the way she did other wise she would be just as dumb as Janelle at this point.However I think she needed to backdoor Janelle as she is a strong competitor.Lets also not forget the cout de la tete thing and I hope she stays on the block and gets voted out.Janelle was very wrong in saying dani is a weak player. Dani is a very smart player and very manipulative she however in week one tryed too hard to fast but has learned and managed to try and get her ducks in a row this time.Erika threw the comp so dani could win and do her dirty work because she is a weak player and know if it came down to it she may not be able to save herself.However it should be very apparent to everyone what she did and what she is up to and they should make no mistake the sov needs to get ericka out over dani. they know where dani stands and now they see that erika is not what they expected.GOOD LUCK DANIELLE!!!

I think people are misunderstanding what Dani said about America loving the underdog. I heard the conversation with Marci where she was explaining why the Sov were so loved last year and why Chicken George is so loved this year... It is because America loves the underdog.

She also was unsure how she was being viewed this year, loved or hated. And frankly she didn't care, Dani said she was just being herself and love her or hate her, this is what you get.

I think the sov are still living last year's game and being concerned about their image outside the house. They need a reality check.

Yes, I too believe that there is no "nerd Herd" this year. The Sovs brought this on themselves and they have no one else to blame but themselves. I was a HUGE SOV fan last year and this year they are getting on my last nerve. They got cocky and arrogant and believe that no one in that house could touch them. Now look who's in power. I'm so happy with Dani and hope that we see Jani ass walk out that door on Thur.

I love the phrase "bye bye Bitches, Ms. Janie" Now she can use it on herself.

Hello :D I love all your posts, but I can't doubt that Kay has a plan up his sleeve. He knows that Janelle can win Veto comps better than anyone else. If Jani wins without anyone's help, he stays a little under the radar.

If Janie does win the veto, who do think Danielle will put up? I wonder if she might back door Marc. Who did she say that she wanted backdoored to James to make him think he was a pawn, and not a real target? :unsure:

Sparks, wow - you haven't voted therefore the world of representative polling crumbles?!

Who lost the competition and made YOU the HOH? :blink:

Curious ... is your blood pressure under control, cuz you get mighty worked up over a simple game.

My Quote from earlier: That is because I havent voted....and a lot people I know havent voted either...SO those polls do not mean anything...

Sparks, wow - you haven't voted therefore the world of representative polling crumbles?!

Who lost the competition and made YOU the HOH?

Curious ... is your blood pressure under control, cuz you get mighty worked up over a simple game.

WTF...Does it sound like I am worked up??? NO...COMMENTS LIKE THIS WORKS ME UP...IF you dont like what I am saying then do like everyone else and DONT RESPOND...Sassy it sounds like to me that you are looking for a fight..what life is getting to hard...things not going your way....is the pressure too much...WELL GO TO A STRINK I am not your whipping girl... Oh and you havent over the games... :lol::lol::lol:

Its just nice to see someone else with power, I think the BB6ers got a little to confident to early......and they showed it, It's about time to make them sweat.

Besides their paranoia was getting the best of them :lol:

Sparks, there is no pressure here ... I am enjoying the game this year .. I like most of the houseguests despite being a SOV fan from last year. In fact, I am also a big Dani fan, so I am not looking for a fight. Whatever, dude (or dudette), I just call it as I see it. You need to chill. Your reaction proves my point.

Its just nice to see someone else with power, I think the BB6ers got a little to confident to early......and they showed it, It's about time to make them sweat.

Besides their paranoia was getting the best of them

I totally agree with ya Jinx

and Sassy U CALLED ME OUT and you called me out on something STUPID...It is not like I insulted you because I have done that here....but you called me out on something that is based on facts...and me needing to chill or not chill is not your call...I back down from a fight one time because my friends told me i was being to harsh on her and I DID apologize for that ...BUT NO MORE...I am nobody's whipping girl and i will say what i damn well please...Oh btw my blood pressure is not boiling because these are not all in caps :lol:

If James wins Veto, then most likely Kaysar will go up and Janie is safe. If Dani puts up Will or Boogie as a pawn Janie is safe or James will have to show his cards. If Kaysar goes up with Janie, most likely Janie is safe, CT will vote for her to stay, she might have Marcellas back in her corner and she will have Howie. CT will still be playing in the middle and once again kept the target off them and back to Erica and Dani next week. Janie isn't going anywhere this week.

Archived