Saturday, August 5th

nebartist

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting Happening: This happened right before we went to flames and trivia.

James walked into the HOH room, grabbed a drink out of the fridge and as he walked out... - Miss KIA

he said "You're kindness will be remembered" to Danielle and she replied "We'll see next week" and then after he walked out the room she said "If you're here."

So the supposed "facts" are that you and a handful of your supposed minions haven't voted? Uh, OK. Hard to argue with such mental "genious." All I am saying is someone has voted, and the numbers show Dani isn't a favored child. Even on polls here, she isn't high up. Remember, I AM a Dani fan, so things ARE going my way and there is no pressure for me cuz I recognize it is a game. Enough said. And enough of this pointless babble with you.

Oh, but yes, a mental note was taken: You DO need to see someone about your blood pressure. :P:P:P:P

Um ...you are about 2 hours late...that topic has been over...keep up would you please???? That has passed...we are talking about something else now read the feeds to keep up it is not hard... :P:P:P

Sparklet, I too am a Dani fan and have not voted on that poll...I have enjoyed reading all of your posts..they leave me with very little to add.

However, for all those who are making negative personal statements about Dani, you are watching her work (which is a master piece...hahahaha) with a jaundice eye...

Look objectively at what she has done thus far....think about how she operated in S3....I totally love that woman!!

Will is my second love....Yesss...the games have begun!

Peace

Excuse me but why are you trying... Like you are trying to bully this conversation...The point is you made an excuse to try and call me out..and it BACK FIRED :P Now I thought you were not going to discuss this anymore....What happen...Did I strike a nerve.. :D:P

Rubthorn thank you and Will is my second favorite too.. We just have to wait and watch....Have u seen my antiacid pills???? :o

James walked into the HOH room, grabbed a drink out of the fridge and as he walked out... - Miss KIA

he said "You're kindness will be remembered" to Danielle and she replied "We'll see next week" and then after he walked out the room she said "If you're here."

That sounds like James may have won veto...or Dani...because either way she doesnt need him now and could use his betrayal against him...JMO I dont know....HAS ANYONE SEEN MY ANTIACID PILLS??

Guest jordansmom

Sparklet this is for you:

I love ur post and how you responed to things. This is off topic i know but just had to comment. I agree those polls don't mean anything. I don't ever vote on those polls either.

I wonder what the heck BB is doing or has done to the house. Cause they're all locked outside and I heard them talking about beds, having hot water, taking showers, etc. :blink:

Sounds like they are going to have a margarita party too.

This is off topic i know but just had to comment. I agree those polls don't mean anything. I don't ever vote on those polls either.

And there you go ... four or so people out of millions. Again, I concede ... you are right, those polls don't mean a thing. LOL :P:P:P

Jordansmom was commenting too me BTW thank you Jordansmom...My question is why are you going around harassing people because they didnt vote on the polls GIVE IT A REST..u need help.. :P

Everyone knows I am a Dani fan but I have to go on record saying it is Dani's own faught she should have back doored Janie...I guess everyone has played stupid a some point in the house.... I just hope a floater wins HOH next week and Will and Boogie can give it up she is not going to nominate Marc....not now she needs him..

The Coup de something starts next week...Dani may still be in it to win it ... :blink::D

If she really wanted to get Janie out, backdooring is the best way to go. She knew she would have had support. I wonder if she had an unseen agenda all along. Hm, we'll see. But, I'm not so sure she actually NEEDS Marcellus. Dani has been laying groundwork with others who will probably keep her just as safe, including with the sovs (at least she tried to plant a seed). Marcy's days are numbered.

Sassy I hope you are right...we still got the coupe de whatever next week...right now she only has one sov with her...and the floaters. I dont know about CT they are doing what is best for them...They are playing kind of stupid too with the floaters out of the way Sovs will pick them off..Will cant keep Janie in his back pocket forever....Well it was nice sparcing with you Sassy but I have to go now..believe it or not I am really sick with a sinus infection I got to get my rest now...Take care..

Archived