Saturday, August 5th

nebartist

Guest StarBaby

I don't think it will matter if Janelle can't play for veto next week. She won't need it. Will just told Boogie he was sure Janelle wouldn't put either of them up for the rest of the show, because he has been playing on this "showmance" thing. So, as long as she is useful to them, (and she is, because she won't target them, and she has said she wants Marcy out, then Dani), CT will keep Janelle in the house (my opinion, of course).

OMG, now I am going to puke. Boogie is talking about his fake showmance with Erika (he is PLAYING her big time). He has said since Diane is gone, she is laying in bed with him, rubbing his back -- THEN he said she hasn't given him a hand job yet (he also said she hadn't grabbed his cock ), but she was touching him right around his pubic hair area -ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwBoogie -- I didn't want to KNOW that stuff. The funny part is Will giving him pointers on how to lead Erika on without going over the edge with it -- the man is GOOD!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know she said she was humiliated when Julie asked her the question about CT.. I dont know..

I dont know she said she was humiliated when Julie asked her the question about CT.. I dont know..

If Dani were smart... and I'm not insinuating she is...

She'd ally herself with Janie rather than keep trying to kick her out.

Think about it.... they seem like they hate one another, no one would suspect it. They could play everyone! In the end, final four Janie, Howie, Dani, and whomever Dani chooses... probably one of CT since its inevitable one of them is gone.

What do you think?

It sounds like a good idea in theory, and Janelle is open to the idea of suggesting to Danielle that she put up Marcellas in exchange for Janelle not going after her next week . . . though I get the sense that's not Danielle's style to back down (like it seems like it's more her style to play big or go home). Like if she takes Janelle's offer, she probably won't last longer than 1 extra week because there's nobody else for the sovs to nominate after the get rid of Marcellas. If Danielle ignores the offer and puts up Kaysar with either Kaysar or James going home there's a good chance she goes next week but there's a slim chance she'll last a lot longer then that . . . jmo :)

As for having a secret alliance, I would think that would require mutual respect which doesn't seem to exist between these two (?)

James just sucks as a person... All his complaining just makes him look like a big baby... What did he expect Janelle to do?? Just sit back and let someone else win the veto so she gets sent home?? I don't think so, she did what she had to do to keep herself in the game and thats all that matters! They are just mad that their plan backfired!

howie needs to go

male version of ericka the leech

Um, I'll have to disagree with the Howie comment.

Katie, yep she's in the there for 24 hours. Looks like it is a room that's inside the house, they showed a door with "Solitary" on it. I think it may have a peephole not sure. I saw James looking at the door very closely like there was one. :blink:

I don't know if Janie was kidding or not , but she just said she has been dating Will since April. True or not? :blink:

I don't know if Janie was kidding or not , but she just said she has been dating Will since April. True or not? :blink:

hey sparklet,

You've been comin here a while and I've always enjoyed your posts and I feel that sassy totally tried to call you out and start some kind o argument here, and I am like you no one is gonna bully me, sassys tone wasn't sassy it was down right rude, so you go girl, sometimes these boards get crazy, maybe ol Sassy is feelin mean and wants to take it out on someone, I sooo see a lot of those types around here at times, you just keep on keepin on sista, I've never seen you be rude or tryin and stir it up as Sassy did to you.Sassy go bug someone else and how would you know a darn thing about Sparklets blood pressure??

Archived