Is Danielle making her move too soon?

whiteelles Posted Today, 07:57 AM

lets not forget they are supposed to do an americas choice voting someone back in the house again this year if janie gets evicted (which i doubt) she would be the one voted back in easily..also dont be a janie hater shes a great competetor she wins comps if they dont like it step up and win something

There has been every indication that there will be no voting to put someone back in the house this year. We know for sure that Allison and Nakomis have been seen out and about since their evictions. In the past when there is an option for someone to go back in the house those people have ALWAYS been put in sequester to keep the game somewhat fair. I really really hope Janie can save her butt this week, as I have no doubt there will be no players going back in this time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As is the correct thing to do. Don't bring anyone back. This is All-Stars! If you have an extra week, give them a week-long HOH competition or something. Don't compromise the game by giving anyone another chance.

Danielle was called a weak player by Janelle this week - to her face and in front of others :o

Dani had to win to save face. Its too soon to say if she'll take out Janie, but Janie will be sweating it and rightly so.

Go Dani, it is the right time to take out a sov before sequester. Otherwise they will have the numbers to out vote any of the other All Stars.

If Dani takes out Janelle, she will have changed up her strategy from BB3, this time she is doing her own dirty work.

Dani leaves. Jani and kaysar alone. Janelle asks Kaysar would you be happier if you weren't here. Dani comes back again.

It sounds like Janie is willing to throw Kaysar under the bus to save her own neck

Dani said in interviews that she doubt if she would win..SHE even said that she would problably be FIRST or SECOND out...because she is too much of a threat...But while she is end there she is going to make waves..and she has...In this game she said that she would rather go out before sequester so she could be with her family...She didnt want to go to sequester..and she probably would have laid low and let Erika have it if Janelle didnt call her a WEAK player to her face...Either way she is going to make waves... GO DANI GO....

Danielle is stupid if she puts up two SoV's for one VERY simple reason. This is Coup de tat week. Can you imagine what would happen if Danielle puts up two SoVs and then one of them wins the Coup?

Now I'm not sure EXACTLY what the coup does but it seems pretty straight-forward.

See, here's the thing. If Danielle doesn't nominate any SoV and is straight with them, they WON'T come after her. If Danielle was smart she'd put up the two CTs or a floater like CG or Erika. It's my opinion that Danielle's absolute BEST bet to stay in this game the coming weeks is to go with James to the SoVs and basically spill the beans about what CT has been doing and whatnot.

This keeps Danielle safe for many many weeks and also gets her in good with the SoVs, fractured or not.

Too many things can go wrong this week for Dani if she puts up two SoVs. Like said there's the coup, and then there's the "what if" SoVs win HoH next week. In both cases she'd be up a crick without a paddle.

So to sum it up, in my opinion it is DEFINITELY too soon to make her move. The question she must ask herself is that is she willing to take a huge chance just to get Janelle out when instead she could get in with the SoV and work with them.

It's not the devil you know, it's the devil you DON'T know.

sooo janelle should have said that Danielle was a weak player behind her back??? that would be better???

:D

in a house that says so many things behind the others back, it is nice when someone finally says it to your face. hehehe

it will be good for the sov's... they needed some excitement and some challanges. now they will have to work their butts off to save themselves. nobody is safe and nobody should think they are safe.

Danielle is stupid if she puts up two SoV's for one VERY simple reason. This is Coup de tat week. Can you imagine what would happen if Danielle puts up two SoVs and then one of them wins the Coup?

Now I'm not sure EXACTLY what the coup does but it seems pretty straight-forward.

See, here's the thing. If Danielle doesn't nominate any SoV and is straight with them, they WON'T come after her. If Danielle was smart she'd put up the two CTs or a floater like CG or Erika. It's my opinion that Danielle's absolute BEST bet to stay in this game the coming weeks is to go with James to the SoVs and basically spill the beans about what CT has been doing and whatnot.

This keeps Danielle safe for many many weeks and also gets her in good with the SoVs, fractured or not.

Too many things can go wrong this week for Dani if she puts up two SoVs. Like said there's the coup, and then there's the "what if" SoVs win HoH next week. In both cases she'd be up a crick without a paddle.

So to sum it up, in my opinion it is DEFINITELY too soon to make her move. The question she must ask herself is that is she willing to take a huge chance just to get Janelle out when instead she could get in with the SoV and work with them.

It's not the devil you know, it's the devil you DON'T know.

The HG's don't know about the coup yet right? I don't really remember, I drank too much last night, :blink: but I thought Julie told us, but haven't let them in on it yet.. So that really wouldn't make Dani's nom's too stupid if she has no clue that it could very well be tossed back in her face.

Julie said that the Coup d' Etat would be introduced on Thursday, which leads me to believe that it won't be in play this week.

However, BB makes up rules as they go and they probably want to keep Janie in the game, so you never know.

I hope Dani's plan of nominating James backfires big time. Especially after James said that Janie is a fat piece of $hit and that he would be proud to beat her in a veto.

I hope Janie wins the veto, Dani puts up Kay, and then CT backstabs Dani and votes out James. I would be laughing me ass off.

If James and Kay wind up on the block after the veto, CT, Janie, Howie and CG would vote to evict James IMO.

In the words of Dani, "Why do you have to do what the HOH wants?" These words may come back to haunt her in the end.

Eh I could have swore she said it when the hgs were listening, I could be wrong.

It's just that when you're not in a position of stable power, BB has taught us the WORST thing to do is take out someone who was or is. In other words, the best thing to do if you aren't in that position to keep YOURSELF in the game is to nominate someone not in an alliance.

Maggie let her "soldiers/zombies" do her dirty work for the most part which is why she won. The power players who make the big nomination moves don't win. The people who win are the people who manipulate in the background and make as few enemies as possible.

By nominating two SoVs, Danielle INSTANTLY puts a target on her chest. There are no ifs, ands or buts. It's a fact that if she does it she draws attention and puts herself at great risk next week. This isn't a freaking game about revenge people! This is a game about staying in as long as you possibly can.

If Danielle gets with James and then subsequently the SoVs and nominates the CT, all she does is anger two people, one of which would be leaving. If she nominates a floater without many ties like Marcellas, CG or Erika, all she does is anger that person who goes home the next week. If she nominates an SoV, she angers THREE people, one of which goes home that week.

So basically what I'm saying is if she plays the odds her best bet is to nominate the two CTs or one of the three floaters left.

Could she nominate SoVs and still remain next week? Of course! However she's taking the biggest chance if she does that. The odds tell her to nominate someone other than SoVs in order to stay in the game the longest.

Remember one simple fact. If you can grind in the game until the final four, you now have a serious chance at winning the money because now winning an HoH or two gets you in the final 2!

So the question is this, is Dani going to TRULY play for herself, using her mind or will she listen to her heart and emotions and go for Janelle. Dani is smart, so this is going to be very interesting.

"sooo janelle should have said that Danielle was a weak player behind her back??? that would be better???"

Its the fact that she did it in front of others that made that statement fighting words. Janie has not used the best people skills in this year's game.

If you get called out in front of others its like adding insult to injury. Dani has to respond by showing Janelle, and especially the others, just how wrong that statement was. I believe Janelle made a big mistake by underestimating Dani's ire.

How could it be too soon to make a move???? I don't get that. Should the house wait til there are 2 non-SOVs left & then try to take em out :lol: I mean it's now or never especially since this is the last week before sequester.

There are only 10 people in the house 40% SOV & 60% others (others who aren't bound together by a tight alliance). I mean if she doesn't nom any SOVs they will have 4 eviction votes of 7, if she only nominates 1 SOV they would have 3 votes of 7. Smartest thing is to nom 2 SOV's so they only have 2 votes. Plus James has that vote cancel pass thingy but I really don't think he will use it since he is in w/Dani.

dumblonde dont even waste your time arguing with these sov fans.

wasnt they the ones last week saying leave the floaters alone and go after the big players like WILL and DANIELLE

i am a sov fan and i dont think its too soon to make her move..

i dont really think there are any wrong nominations. no matter what, someone will be gunning for someone. even if danielle gets nominated and voted out next week, at least she will be able to tell her grandkids one day that she got a sov out of the house. :lol::lol:

thats what its all about anyways. bragging rights.

Danielle, James and Will are the worst liars in the game. Will admits he lied to your face, James denies he lies at all and Danielle is the happy medium. That being said...

I think Danielle will nominate Marcellas is a heart beat!! She has ALWAYS wanted him gone and getting rid of him before jury time is the ideal time. If by chance she makes it to the F2 and Marcellas is on the jury with all of the Vengeful Queen-talk, she can kiss the $$ good bye.

Marcellas is like a rat terrior when it comes to "personal betrayal". He is INSUFFERABLE. If Danielle even thinks that he wouldn't nominate her, she is WE-TAWD-DEAD and deserves to go. She can easily tell Marellas that he will be the pawn to get Janelle out and will be praised for his "bravery". Marcellas would eat it up. By Danielle keeping Janelle in the game, she keeps the target off of her. By getting Marcellas out, she has done what she came to do.

I dont think Dani is making her move too soon...she is a fighter...and she is playing a good game..regardless she knows if she didnt make her move now she would have been sitting on the slidelines waiting to be picked off....Remember last week Janelle wanted to Back door her....Her allliance and Marc talked her out of it...

You guys just don't get it. You're watching a freaking repeat, an EXACT duplicate of last year and you just DON'T GET IT.

You know what evicting the SoV is going to get Danielle? A quick ticket home and a win for CT. CT is playing how Maggie played last year albeit a bit more vicious. They lay back, just like Maggie, and let everyone do their dirty work for them. What does CT care? Danielle evicts an SoV, target is on her back, then she goes home next week. This happened almost every week last year and you guys still don't get it.

If you nominate someone in an alliance you tend to go home the next week.

When Danielle is evicted next week and sitting in sequestor wondering what happened I will say I told you so. Daniell's ONLY hope of going to the final four is by siding WITH the SoV and spilling her guts about CT. Mark my words. I'll even put up a pay pal bet of 20 bucks on it.

Archived