Is Danielle making her move too soon?

YAY i THINK danielle IS playing THE game FINE. i DIDN'T see HER season, AND while I don't CARE for HER, i DO think SHE'S playing AN okay GAME. at LEAST now THINGS are GETTING a BIT more INTERESTING in THAT damn HOUSE!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "Are you nuts? Will and Boogie are laughing their heads off about Dani's offer to have an alliance. Do you think for a minute they would take James and Danielle with them to the end. NO Way."

Agreed....Will is no fool, he knows there are only two snakes allowed in his alliance: Boogie and himself. The other snakes will have to fend for themselves.

There seems to be certain number of people who are looking at this game from the perspective as it's owed to someone from BB6, especially that Janelle deserves to win. Other than competiting well in comps, Janelle has performed quite poorly this time. She has continued to isolate herself from others (except for now that she's nominated). She has been duped by more people than anyone else in the house: Jase, Marcellas and Will. She's not a very smart player at all.

Last year I was all for her because I loathed the NerdHerd. Coming into this season, I was still fine with her but after seeing her poor performance and stupid moves so far, I am ready for her to go. It will be better for the other people associated with her if she is out of the house.

OMG do they ever stop the Janelle hating. HATE HATE HATE. James, Danielle and Erika are up in the HOH room going on and on and on.

I hope that James gets voted out this week.

Danielle is making the correct decision in targetting the Season Six alliance. They have been dominating the competitions so far and they have to take them out when given the opportunity to do so. Not targetting them wouldn't remove the target from her back- just as it did not for Howie when he nominated James and Sarah with his HOH last season. Even if Kaysar or Howie win HOH next week- if Janelle leaves- they still would only have one vote to kick her out. They would still need to find two more votes in the house and Danielle will likely not be a target from the other houseguests should she remove a Season Six player this week. I'm not sure her idea of nominating James was all too good though- it seems rather risky and I feel she should have nominated Kaysar.

Dani's sooo lucky to even be in this game considering she already won money from her season. I love seeing how cocky she and james are right now and how ct is playing them. In time they'll get a rude awakening and it will be sweetness. :D

rude awakening for dani and james that is*

james is the most awful person in bb history to me. what on earth does sarah see in him? he'll cheat and lie to her and she'll probably believe him .

Okay Danielle's the master . . . Will pretends to be playing her and she pretends like he's succeeding . . . and then when he tries to suggest that maybe it should be James to go instead of Janelle, Danielle cooly brings up the fact that people think Chilltown has an alliance with Janelle . . . annnnddd Will goes back to making small talk . . . :o

One thing that's confusing about Danielle is remember how everybody in her season was shocked to hear all the stuff she had said about them in the DR because they all thought she liked them? So is she using the same tactic on Will/Boogie (to make them think they're playing her although her actions show she anticipated them turning on her once she made nominations) and James (to make him think he's her ally though she's already told him to his face in previous weeks that she only nominates people she's comfortable seeing evicted)? I think she is! :huh:

And is she also counting on Kaysar latching onto her like a wounded bird in need of adoption by a mama bird? I think she is! :huh:

Eh, I don't know! :huh:

Sam the Cat I agree with you.....Remember Dani was the one who figured out Will voted for Nak and betrayed his alliance....She knows he cant be trusted..THE GREAT DANI IS HOH ....YEAH!!!!!!!!! I GOT JOY JOY JOY DOWN IN MY HEART...DOWN IN MY HEART DOWN IN MY HEART...Oh and if she goes out next week....at least she goes out with a bang...GUNS A BLAZING...Like she said she is not here to play for sequester..Either she goes before or wins..she DOESNT want to go to sequester...in her interview she said she would problem be either the 1st or 2nd out...man did she surprise herself...

Oh Danifer is a good name as long as you get the DANI in it right :P:P:P

If Janie goes this week - there will be an Americas Choice and she'll be back in. The BB producers arent going to let the most beautiful, popular, All Star sit on the sidelines for too long. If it were Will this week, same thing. Ratings people! Remember, this is a tv show. Janelle and Will are what make this show interesting. The rest of the All Stars are background players.

Face it there is not going to be an america's choice and every player in there are not back up players...YOUR PRECIOUS Janelle is going home...she played stupid and said some mean things last week that put her in this position....BYE BYE....

so true lemon.

i've got a headache already with all the lies going on in the house. Here I got fooled by will and boogie believing that they were actually going to try to keep janie in the house (why would they when she put boogie up on the block and told him she just didn't like him). silly me. so i guess ct are playing jani and kaysar afterall. kaysar isn't true to janie or sov anymore and niether is james. kaysar might as well join dani's side. i might as well stop watching, we already know what's going to happen.

sparklet, you're right, janelle is precious. the people that you are rooting for are evil. precious vs evil.

I do think that Chill Town wants to keep Janie in the game. They know her target is Dani and Marcellas and they want to sit back and watch the fight.

marty, i thought so too. but ct has to make a decision sometime and dani and janie will know whose side they are on soon enough. i dont even know if ct knows whose side they are on. like you said, i think they just enjoy instigating and watching the fight.

Ofcourse chilltown is in the best position.

Danielle's whole argument to people for nomintating Janelle was that she didn't go after chilltown.

So as soon as she gets the chance to do it herself does she? No. She doesn't ofcourse.

They are all such hypocrites. And what kind of alliance turns on the first chance it gets because they didn't nominate someone you wanted? I think James and Danielle will not make it to the end.

Ofcourse chilltown is in the best position.

Danielle's whole argument to people for nomintating Janelle was that she didn't go after chilltown.

So as soon as she gets the chance to do it herself does she? No. She doesn't ofcourse.

They are all such hypocrites. And what kind of alliance turns on the first chance it gets because they didn't nominate someone you wanted? I think James and Danielle will not make it to the end.

What was Dani thinking in turing the screws on James and going after Janelle at the same time?

Has she lost her marbled?

Danielle is not going to survive these next few weeks. The target on her back is HUGE right now!!!! She also has no one to back her up next week as Will and Boogie will continue to blow comps. Danielle was nominated the first week, fell off the radar and is now public enemy numero uno.

She could have taken out Will and Boogie and no one would be going after her the next week. She could have even nominated Marcelles and Boogie and the results would be just the same. Danielle just took a stroll into the shark tank with these nominations.

She has three people after her now instead of just two.

I think Dani knows she can't win the game. She wanted to make a big move and get some air time. After all, when she goes to sequester, she gets 25K, which is a lot of money.

Last nite CT were discussing backing James, so it looks like they're gonna screw Janie, which is sad.

It would be great tv though for CT to flip the vote and send James packing!!

Archived