Clothes the HG's wear - Dislike/Like

bb7addict

Tee hee . . . I agree with everybody's selections for clothes they hate - ha ha that would be so funny if they did the clothes burning thingie again!

PS Marcellas looks very dashing in his white robe, but yeah Vanna it's the overwearing that's the fashion don't :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate...

Nak's hair

Jase's mandana

Ali's face (does that count :P )

Kaysar's Tupac bandana

Will's cone-head ski cap

Boogie's sunglasses

Danielle's everything

Janelles off-the-shoulders 80's tops

Howie's bare chest

James' wife-beaters

Marcellas' white robe & sleepy mask

Erika & Diane are so blah who cares

Sry but I politely disagree about Will's chest. Give me the Evil Dr's bare chest all day long. There's nothing wrong w/a man's bare chest in the kitchen, as long as it's the right man ;)

I remember Cowboys' shirt that was tossed, Everyone hated it, loved that part.

edit: is the movie with cowboy out yet, I forgot about it and was looking forward to seeing his part.

Shoot, he was playing a part as a security guard or something.. I can't think about that but I'd like to know.

Ugh.

Howie's shorts are NASTY.

He never seems to wash them and he wears them all the time.

Not to mention, he could stand wearing a shirt once in a while.

But that's all I'll say, cause I am sure I wear things other people hate. And I'd hate to be critiqued.

I agree with most especially Howie's black shorts. They aren't that bad but does he have anything else to wear?

My most hated is that damn sleepy eye mask on Marcellas' head. It's fine when you're sleeping but does he have to wear it on his head all the time?

Which girl let Boogie borrow her capris on the day of the Veto Ceremony? Perhaps I am out of the loop but, those did look like Capris to me. I am pretty fashionable and fashion conscious and I can't recall seeing men wearing capris that tie at the bottoms like us women wear. I could be wrong and, far be it for me to call him out on his cross dressing ways if I am.

Yup yup -- that chilltown crap looks ridiculous.

Ya know, just sitting home, or hanging out with friends, I know I don't worry too much about what I'm wearing. So, in that respect, I can understand the lack of effort on their parts to look good.

But these guys know it's big brother. They know everything is filmed and anything could be used in any of the shows. Don't they????

It's just funny how they go all out for the live shows, and schlep around in any old rag the rest of the time.

Unless... unless... some of them think they do have style, and a certain shabby chic type of coolness, when they're in their 'everyday' clothes.

Janelle's uggs are sooo last year, aren't they?

I have no problem with sweats, and comfy clothes, but they really ought to get Clinton and Stacy from TLC's 'What Not to Wear' in there so show them they can be comfy without looking like schlubs

Archived