Clothes the HG's wear - Dislike/Like

bb7addict

and so it seems, Crappy, but I'm so thankful that Fizzle understands true fashion ;) Everybody knows that the green eyeshadow was incomplete without the purple eyeliner and the blue mascara (remember the blue mascara) oh well, telling my age.....OMG Nik must be slipping!!!!! So, Fizzle that's why the green looked so bad............NOT! :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right you are Chopped liva... she was missing the blue mascara!!!

all i know is i watch her grooming for hours that day and she ended up looking worse than what she started at.

:blink::blink:

ugly went to UGLIEST

ok, i know this thread is about the dress (which i loved, but that's beside the point)

since it is actually titled "what is janie wearing"

i thought i would try to follow morty rules and post my question here

WHAT IS THE DESIGNER NAME OF THE SWEAT SUITS JANEY HAS BEEN WEARING THIS YEAR?

I heard her talking with will the other day in the by

someone asked her if it was a juicy suit

and will jumped and said no, its................

i cant remember what he said, thought it was TT3 or something like that

then will and janey talked about other designer sweatsuits for a minute

this has been driving me nuts

and i hope that someone can answer me as i have searched high and lo and cannot find the answer anywhere

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

remember in erika's season, each hg got to choose an article of clothing from someone else and destroy it.....i think it was erika's 80's throwback pink boots (they were horrible!).....erika still has rather crappy clothes, or maybe just everything i see her in just doesnt fit her so well

janelle is always in those hang off the shoulder long sleeve shirts

and im so sorry that this is such a silly thread

Howie's black shorts need to go.

Will needs to find shorts that fit him in the hips. I also wish he would get rid of that blue ski cap. I also hate those head bands Boogie wears.

I would also love to lighten Diane's hair...it is too dark and long for her small features.

I also hate those red stretch pants of Janelle's. They are not flattering.

i hate that grey hoodie of danielles, especially when she drapes it over her head

i hate anything that mike b wears (oh, ok....its really just that i hate him)

i also think its gross all the guys that go shirtless in the kitchen, shirtless is ok, but in the kitchen=gross

TOO FUNNY!I was JUST thinking about this very thing.Mostly I think Erika wears the tackiest clothes.

I personally like seeing Wills little hips so no adjustments there please lol.

The rest could probably use some sprucing up..but for some dark reason it's Erika that bugs me.I think it's because I EXPECT her to know better or have better taste.*shrug*

I don't like that one grey shirt of James...I think it is sleeveless, it has a darker gray design on it that for the longest time I thought was a big sweat spot!! :P

The way I feel right now, I'd just throw all of the houseguests and clothes into a barrel of fire. I haven't turned on my feeds for two days. I'm sure it will get better soon but I swear, this is the first time I've had my feeds off for two days.

Thursday (night) will be different after another Thursday (day) of FOTH though.

Next Thursday should be excellent since it is usually an endurance challenge for HOH

I would have to say...

Chicken G's lime green shirts he always wears.

James' sleeveless shirts. For some reason they just don't look right on him. But they look okay on other guys.

This isn't necessarily an article of clothing, but a lack there of. Somebody PLEASE make Will wear a freakin shirt. It's like watching a sickly anorexic walking around.

Also that horrible thing Will wears on his head. My God, it's horrid.

Danielle needs a makeover. And she always seems to be going for pastels, boring. But she cleans up very well for the live shows.

I love Janelle but UGGS have and always will be ugly. Uggs=Uggly

After reading this thread....you all have said everything...LOL....I agree with it all...especially the red workout pants thingy that janie wears...and dani clothes..she wears those tan pants alot .... and how she does look nice on the live shows....as far as the guys....u all hit the nail on the head LOL

AND I also agree with the sweat stain looking shirt that James wears....

Archived