Clothes the HG's wear - Dislike/Like

bb7addict

Guest jordansmom

I thought she looked very nice 2nite. I also think Diane looked nice the first night. Both dresses are different but look nice on them. No way my but would like nice in either of them. :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janie is a model. She probably did a department store show in South Beach and got to keep the cute little Betsy Johnson dress. Betsy Johnson does some great retro styles. That particular dress is from the spring 2006 collection (as if you people care)! Just had to get my 2 cents in on this topic cause I love Betsy Johnson!! :rolleyes:

that is what she wore??? hummmm i didnt really take notice last night while watching the show.

usually i dont care much for what anyone wears. but then again, the styles out today are really not to my liking.

I liked Janies dress..then again she and I have very similar styles. I've seen her wear quite a few things that I own. About the "bashing". I do agree that she is talked about alot more than most of the other HGs (this season and last) I think alot of it is jealousy because she seemingly is the WHOLE package. She's an extraordinary BB player, pretty, she's in shape and has a baddass attitude. People don't like to see someone who "has it all", I don't know why that is, but it is. It's all pretty pathetic really. I'm a Janie supporter since day 1 of season 6, so maybe I'm biased.

I really don't think it matters what Janelle wears she's still beautiful. Everyone has their own fashion sense and if she liked it then I really don't think think she cares what we think one way or the other.

I didn't much care for the dress, but I thought it looked great on her. But Janelle is just one of those girls, seems like no matter what she wears she looks good. Even last year when she was "fat" (that's in quotes because obviously she wasn't fat... but she chunked up, and actually looked better at the end of the season than the beginning, in my opinion), she still looked great in everything she wore.

The people who nitpick Janie's dress are shallow and could never manage to wear that particular dress successfully even if they were paid to try. (Probably more the sweatpants and T shirt girls)

If you want to talk crap about what somebody was wearing I think Chicken George and Mike Boogie (for his age) looked ridiculous.

:lol::lol: yeah, and while we are picking on people.. wtf was up with nakomis??? she groomed herself for hours only to look worse than what she looked like before she started. and wtf was up with the nasty vile green eyeshadow??????? :blink::blink:

that was just nasty.. NASTY!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Whoa!!! When I started this thread I had NO idea it would cause this kind of ruckus. Geesh! Let me get something clear/off my chest. I did not intend to bash anyone or start a bashing thread against Janelle. Janey_Doll, I apologize if I offended you. My point in starting this thread was because I really thought the dress was bad. Normally, I think what Janie wears is great. I love Janelle! I thought it was odd for her to wear something I thought looks so obviously ugly. But, now that I know it is designer, I can see why she wore it. Some people are into designer clothes. Man, I hope Janelle never finds this thread... SORRY JANIE! :(

BTW I am thrilled that Kaysar got HOH. I can't wait to find out who he puts up!

As to Janelle's dress, was wondering if the IP (Internet Peeps as Will calls em) would light up on this one. Loved her matching shoes and she has the legs and style to pull it off. And no, not pull off the dress. It was different, but once she said "Betsey Johnson" I knew the style.

FOUND THE DRESS IN QUESTION HERE:

Went to look it up and found it at Betsey's site and it's on the far left of the page at this URL

(BetseyJohnson.com - Collections - Spring 2006 - page 11 - far left ) = this URL

http://www.betseyjohnson.com/collection_spring06_11.html

:rolleyes:

Janelle wore it much better than this model did, and some of the discount stuff runs about 390$ so am sure this would be about 800$ or maybe higher. For all the rumble this got, either everyone WANTS the look or doesn't, am sure that Janelle just did for Betsey J what Sara Jessica Parker did for Dolce and Gabona (sp) shoes. A mere mention for a site or product or business on Big Brother pays your salary for the year.

I wonder if the next person can wear in Pepsi gear, with a NAPA AUTO Parts t-shirt.

If I were an advertisemtnt person I'd get on it!

Not really a NAPA AUTO Parts kinda moosie, Pepsi yes.

B)

Maybe a computer sponsership like Dell, Sony, Toshiba, or Hewlett Packard could make up some clothing line so to promote it to all the "Internet People" out there, when in the house as a HG. Mini keyboard earrings, t-shirts that read "most likely to be nominated" or "plays well with others (as long as they're HOH)"

:lol:

Was pretty impressed with Janelle's matching shoes though. All in all was better than that 'robe' action of Marcellas. A friend said that Allison looked 'hot' but we had him committed and well he'll be out after the electroshock therapy.. any day now.

:blink:

Archived