Clothes the HG's wear - Dislike/Like

bb7addict

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janey ummm doll....is this your first BB season here at Mortys?

IF so....guys lets leave her alone....shes a newbie

IF not.....Keep on going.... :P the feeds are boring anyway

Actually it wasn't on purpose...just bad typing skills on my part. Seriously, I am not trying to rile you up and it really is hard for someone to get their feelings across correctly on these message boards. I just felt you were coming down too hard on everyone for voicing their opinion (which they have the right to do) about someone's clothing. But I do get your point, I really do. We just don't agree so we'll leave it at that ok? You are just as entitled to your opinion as everyone else.

Jem is wearing a thong?!! :o:o What is the world coming to??? (aw, you know I love you, Jem B) )

THE END

Guest janey_doll

no this is not my first season its my 7th i just have a new name.

I do like the banter back and forth and the different opinions, but It just hit me the wrong way when Janey was the first person that had her clothing basically ripped off her when other people looked worse than her.

I WANT everyone to have their own opinions, i like to hear the different sides, really i do, i just got upset when NOONE else had their clothes talked about.

can i ask a question to everyone? do you all like what janelle is wearing right now? did you all like what she wore last week when they entered the house?

I am just curious, i thought she looked beautiful last week, that was the first thing i noticed was her dress.

any way, all is cool now, yes it is hard to show the intent on these boards, maybe we should use the smileys more often, that is what they are there for. ;) they are fun to use :D

so noone hate me, i admit i made this bigger than what it should be, but it did just hit me the wrong way and there was CHICKEN GEORGE wearing that ridiculous outfit and noone said a word.

so we are all friends again, and im sure we will all meet in other threads to disagree but that is the fun part of BB, i mean no other tv show has a more intense message board than BB, i mean really, last year was insane :o , but fun :D , for the most part ;) . see smileys are fun :lol:

OH BOY MORTYS MESSAGE BOARD! :D

thanks kayo for explaining, i just didnt want to be slammed and not know it! ;)

and yes everything is cool now! :D

Is Betsy Johnson some kind of famous designer or something? I heard her say that's what type of dress it was, and the only thing I know about this dress is she was concerned it wouldn't fit.

And Janey doll .. I don't know why you're getting so mad. I didn't read any posts calling her a slut, or saying that the dress was too conservative, simply that it was ugly.

And well .. I don't care WHO wore that dress, I have to agree -- kinda ugly. Not my cup a tea at all.

Although .. that does kinda look like a dress a little girl WOULD wear to a tea party.

Guest janey_doll

again i am not mad, don't keep bringing up the dead, that was like so 10 minutes ago! :lol:

just go about posting about other things other than me getting upset! really it wasn't upset, I was just annoyed! ;)

Yes Casper Ms Johnson is a famous designer....been around for years.....I interned for her in my 20's

SOOOOO long ago....and the prices for her clothing is REEEE DICK U LUS :blink:

Thanks for the info Blah. Most 'designers's clothes are way over priced IMO.

Not everyone dislikes Janie cause they're jealous, crappy sux.

I liked her last season .. but I feel like she's gotten WAY too cocky. And for me that's a big turn off.

But anyway .. as I said, I don't care WHO was wearing that dress, it was fugly.

Janeyd-

It's too bad these little smileys don't have little arms...just pretend this one has two arms giving you a big hug... :) I'm with you- It's all good, we're cool, and it's done.

I've read this entire thread, and beieve me sweetpea, the only one that needs a Xanax is you. So the Sovs won another HOH, you're not happy about it, and you're throwing a tantrum. We get it. I saw the show. imo, the dress wasn't "ugly". It looked demure, and she she looked pretty in it. Calm down. The world is not going to come to an end because somebody other than the people you wanted won an HOH.

To the person who posted that he/she couldn't believe anyone could find fault with what Janelle was wearing tonight-----it didn't surprise me a bit. They're just lashing out like children because they're not happy. Do you really think there would be all of these comments on her dress if someone they liked won HOH? Not a chance.

AHHHH! I'm outta here...sweet dreams everyone!

Guest janey_doll

thanks kayo, right back at ya! ----> HUGS KAYO "OH BOY KAYO"

And casper sabe, as to janey being cocky, maybe you did not see her completey stressed the last 24-48 hours about the votes almost not going to get alison out, she was not at all cocky, she was really helpless and she even said she was stressed.

maybe you don't have the feeds so you didn't see the last few days, but she really looked scared and knew her team would be on the block if they didnt get HOH.

you can think she is cocky, i just wanted you to know that on the feeds she is anything but cocky. yeah she plays with howie and says they are good players but really she is not that confident that they are going to make it since the whole house is coming against 4 people ;)

Wait I like Janelle and I would have liked her to win HOH......If someone didnt like George's or anyother persons outfit they should have posted a thread just like the person did for this one....If you DID like what Janie was wearing then maybe this thread wasnt made towards you guys...not that your opinion doesnt count....I'm just saying :huh:

Anywhoooo Jem whats up with the pics :P

I loved the dress Janelle was wearing. Very Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. A mix of vintage and modern. Classy.

Archived