James

Jem

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gotta win hoh this time around

James and Sarah are still together, aren't they? I remember last year how they both acted at the thought of Sarah being evicted and it wasn't pretty. Really kinda shocked they were OK with the possibility of him being away all summer. Though I heard him mention her in passing and it sounds like they are still together..just wasn't sure. :rolleyes:

As far as I have heard, they are still together. Which to me is shocking...of all the BB couples its weird that the sneaky guy and the sweet as pie girl are the ones that have made it the longest. I really thought James would ditch her or her folks would make her leave him, them still together gives him bonus points in my book...wait a minute, maybe thats his scam.....

exactly what crappy said

They don't seem like they go well together because he seems like he would be an asshole to her because he is really clever and stuff like that and she doesn't seem that bright and sometimes clever/wise/intelligent people tend to belittle people that aren't on their level but in my opinion she wasn't all that sweet...

Agreed, Dep. I love James - so glad he's back. I did notice him being a little flirty with Janelle last night -probably as friends - but it just sounded funny. I imagine they have become better friends since getting out of the house last year and are just more comfortable with eachother.

Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if Sarah is constantly watching the live feeds, just to make sure she know's everything that is going on with james.

About how they acted when Sarah was going to be leaving/after she left, they had only been dating for a little while before they went in the house. Now they've been together for over a year so they would probably have an easier time handling time apart.

spikes_luv "Agreed, Dep. I love James - so glad he's back. I did notice him being a little flirty with Janelle last night -probably as friends - but it just sounded funny. I imagine they have become better friends since getting out of the house last year and are just more comfortable with eachother."

I noticed a little something there as well. Their relationship has definitely changed. I think they are, like you stated, are more comfortable with each other now. James has a lot of respect for Janelle and she's the only one on that BB6 alliance that he really trusts, methinks.

James is so on to Will. He is explaining to Danielle how Will is conning and manipulating people into thinking he won't go to sequester so he subconsciously implants the idea that you should nominate him but they won't. Marcellas is on to him too.

I see James has a new trick up his sleeve -- at least for today.

He made sure he was in that HOH room at least 1/2 hour before the veto.

Once Jase arrived, he never gave Janelle and Jase a chance to be alone together.

Is he trying to make sure his name doesn't come up as an alternate on-the-block candidate?

I would have asked him to leave. Will be interesting to see if he tries it again next week.

Yes, Marty, you're right.

QUOTE: James is one of the SOV and he has NO worries. : END QUOTE

BUT... he's trained to be suspicious by now, and certainly needs a sense of control. I think he simply plans to be in from the bottom up and wants to know any new developments before anyone else. Can't hurt!

Heyyyy Everyone!!! (long time no talk for alot of you!) Just wanted to say that James is going to freakin ROCK in this house! Just you guys wait.....! :P I need to start putting in my input, but I do read these boards alot, so keep up the great conversations!

Archived