James

Jem

Okay, yes I too am very confused about what James is really thinking. He lies so much, and nobody caught any glimses of his alliances with Danielle and Will while he was in the house . . . it came as such a shocker for me to see him interacting with Will and Danielle in private and to realize that all that stuff he said to Kaysar last week was about not having the 'balls' to go after the 'big fish' was just an act! :huh::o

So then it got me thinking back to all the clue-searching that went on before the start of BB into secret alliances, and just about everbody that's currently in the house was linked to James in a 'secret' alliance except for (1) Alison (2) Nakomis, (3) Chicken George (4) Jase and (5) Marcellas (Janie, Kaysar, and Howie - his season 6 buddies, Danielle and Erika - his website buddies, Will/Booger - his idol (Yana got him to trip over his shoelaces trying to deny any alliance), Diane - a new friend who started posting at his site a couple of weeks before BB).

I mean in hindsight it almost SEEMS like James is the true power center of the house in the sense that he's the one with the alliances to sway the votes in the direction that suits him best, with 'best' being defined as the people he didn't seek out as allies prior to the show as opposed to the strongest players or the least deserving (ie floaters).

I really don't know if that's what's going on or what though . . . and even if that's basically his plan, then my second point of confusion is whether it is even a good plan because it's it means for him to get ahead he's going to have to leave behind A LOT of allies. He said something on the feeds yesterday about wanting to pad the jury with a lot of players that play dirty like him so they won't take it personally the way the jury took it personally with Danielle when she made the final 2. The thing that bothers me is that he's playing dirty with Janelle and she herself isn't a dirty player - I think she's going to be so hurt learn that James was relieved to hear his allies say they'd go after Janelle and Kaysar before him. Regardless of whether this plan (if this is in fact his plan) is good gameplay in the sense that it'll secure his win, I just personally don't like it . . . but then I'm not even sure if that is his gameplan, so I'm really not sure of anything right now! :huh:

Part 2 (lol)

Oh, so anyway . . . I guess it seems like at this point James might not have a hierarchy of alliances - right now for him it might be more about allies versus non-allies (?) But from some of the comments he made on feeds last night about his game philosophy, it seems like he doesn't believe friends are more worthy of allegiance than anybody else - like alliances to him are more about what a person can do for him in terms of the game . . . whether or not that person receives a reciprocal benefit is their problem. I base that on a couple of things like the fact that he mentioned more than once that he likes to make sure there's always people who are larger threats in the house (ie Janelle) and the fact that he voted to keep Diane even though Kaysar and Janelle got along better with Nakomis who promised to target Will instead of them. That's jmo but if that's kind of where he's at, I think his alliances with Danielle and Will are probably more solid in the sense that they have a mutual understanding that their each looking out for themselves before anybody else, whereas when Janelle has an ally she seems to base her decisions on what's good for ALL of them not just herself. Isn't that the same problem they had last year - them having different ideas about what makes somebody a true ally? I wonder if that'll be a problem again this year . . .

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I see going on is Kaysar and James have used their HOH weeks to play strategically as INDIVIDUALS. I'm not saying it's going to succeed; I'm just saying that their approach is more from what will be best for ME. Whereas Janelle seems to still be in the group approach, what's best for my alliance. Kaysar and James are a few steps ahead of her on this.

Janelle is very smart, though. I was a little surprised that she didn't balk too much with Kaysar last week. But I'm in total shock that she went along with James this week. CHICKEN GEORGE?? You gotta be kidding me. I just knew for sure Janelle would blow a gasket the closer it got to HOH noms today and try to convince James that the George idea was ridiculous. But alas, Janelle went along with it -- without much static, I might add.

Now the question for me is when is Janelle going to get the lightbulb moment and figure out what's really going on here. I suspect when she does see how her alliance are playing it (that's if it's sooner rather than later), then she'll do something. I don't know what yet, but I think Janelle will try to make it all backfire on them. I think the real reason Kaysar, and now James, don't want to eliminate someone too threatening (like Jase) is because they're counting on the larger threats to target Janelle (and not them). On the other hand, if Janelle gets HOH sooner rather than later, then they're going to leave it to her to do the dirty work.

& Janelle WILL do the dirty work. Kayrsar & James didn't want to be the ones to "draw first blood" but as the numbers get smaller & smaller someone is going to have to. I think Howie would go after Jase, because Janelle would bug him too. you see Janelle called Kaysar a pansy & said she will have to win HOH so that she could "get treats & cookies & nom them" (will & boogie)

Sadly Janelle may be the one that takes the first hit for the sovs, then again she is good in comps. But they may backdoor her.

I agree. Janelle did not start playing the game for herself until she was then only sov left...and by then it was far too late.

I hope that doesn't happen this season. Though Marc & Erika both seem to want to protect her.

Last year, everytime she won an HOH she was on a "revenge" trip. You kick out one of her's & you're gone.

It's sad because once they get Jase & Boogie out of the house the four could really do some damage.

Even in the unlikely event that James get nominated, with his hierarchy of alliances, it's very unlikely that he'll get voted out.

As for Janelle, it's hard to understand who really does have outside alliances in her group, other than James.I thought Kaysers nominations were just an excuse to protect Chilltown, but then I started thinking how he tends to totally overthink everything, and figured that he could legitimately come up with some hare-brained scheme like that. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. James loyalty is to the season sixers for now, because they have the numbers , and they're better competitors. Down the road it could easily switch.

Ironically, the only way to get James out of the house may be to have a non-sixer win HOH, a Chilltown member like Jase, put Janelle and James up, and Janelle may get the votes to get James out. She'd have Howie, Kayser, Marcellus, and probably Erica.If it happens at a point that 4 votes is all you need to stay, James might be gone.

But in this game, everything changes from one day to the next anyway. It's giving me a headache just thinking about it.

i really hope if janelle is nominated it isn't against james, because james has a lot more sway in the house this year then last year. i hope janelle is nominated against like howie, of her alliance, because i would think the chances for her to win the veto are very good.

i really liked kaysar last year, but i want him to go now, so janelle will quit playing the game for kaysar. it is like kaysar is the new maggie.

i like james better this year then last year, well i go from liking him one minute, to disliking him the next.

so far, he seems to want kaysar gone, before janelle, which is good. i would think trying to keep janelle in the game (not counting the bigger target fact), is that janelle is the most loyal of the bb6ers, she can win hoh competitions (which keeps james from being nominated)janelle seems to be a lot more willing to listen to other people's opinions then kaysar.

kaysar won't listen to anyone else's opinion, and he is totally telling janelle/howie exactly what to do.

kaysar has some how gotten into his head that he is right on everything, and that no one else is. janelle has only gotten him to change his opinion on one thing, that is nakomis.

whenever janelle gets her next hoh, it won't be who janelle wants to nominate, it will be who kaysar wants nominated.

i want to add, i am also not happy with the fact, that it sounds like kaysar might take howie to the final 2, over her, which if he even gets that far, will be due to janelle's hardwork, not his own.

What a whining self-centered day James is having. Whether the veto competition was weighted one way or another doesn't really matter. He's the one who wanted to shake up the houuse, and the floaters.

Okay, so BB managed to make that happen. Does it have to be his way or nothing? Like he's the only one in there who deserves to win? Or he wants HIS strategy to do down in history?

Get off the high horse, James. Roll with the punches.

he looked like an idiot in the hoh room earlier.. saying " I had this whole thing planned out and BB screwed it up"

i hope when he goes home and watches himself on tape he will see what a big brat he was. and he better make a phone call to CG and say sorry. what a jerk.

Guest StarBaby

Thanks James! We keep getting fire because he keeps griping about the veto and how unfair it is and blah blah blah. BB should threaten his arse with a penalty nom.

even marcellas was whinning about it. he said that bb probably waited till the spun the wheel to see which other houseguest would play in the veto and then within that hour came up with a comp that would have CG winning it.

ummm yeah, they came up with a comp within an hour. if that is what it takes to let you sleep tonight, keep it up.

i think anyone that was on the block would do just about anything to win veto, although i dont think any of the girls would shave their heads... except for nakomis if she was there. but its not like its the first time a reality show had them shaving their heads to win something.

i like james don't get me wrong

but janie and the 4 are i hoh trying to get them to put up jase and he won't listen

he is saying well if they come after us well get them next week.

he's not thinking there will then be only 3 left.

he is being so bull headed

listen to janie please james

Guest StarBaby

It's really just Janie campaigning to get Jase out. As soon as she left the room, Kay and Howie pretty much agreed with James to put up Booger.

James is making such lame excuses to keep Jase too

the bb6ers are going to get suspicious soon if he's not careful

James has now said 3 times how come no one is coming up here to talk to me?

Funny no one seems to be worried about getting put up...which is very revealing to James and should be noted that James has alot of friends he's made promises to and can't keep

I think James and some of the others have too many secret alliances. It is going to get really sticky. I don't think Janie/Kaysar/Howie have any other alliances. I see that Howie likes to work on other people but I don't think he has any other true alliances. Janie and Marcellas have formed a bond and she doesn't keep that a secret. Even Marcellas is going to get himself in a pickle.

I was such a huge James fan but now I see him as a big baby crier. When you spread you alliances in too many places you are going to get cornered. duhhhhh

I think James was trying too hard and a little too early to hedge his bets. He may have over-extended himself and be (once again) seen as untrustworthy when he has to choose a new nominee.

He should have listened to Dani when she told him to have three alternatives in mind before the initial nominations.

Archived