James

Jem

When Janelle, James and CG were in the kitchen. Janelle had come from the red couches with Nak and Marc. She said she was going to take a nap or "something". She seemed so hungry and lost almost. The lack of food is getting to them a bit I noticed today.

But when Janie was making her oatmeal did you SEE how much honey she put in it. Almost half a bottle! Lol...I'd be right there with her I'm sure.

Louise

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else catch James dropping the "f" bomb tonight? It was probably within the last 10 minutes of the show when him, Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, and Marcellas was in the HOH room... Kaysar was telling them all about Will trying to be the hero and James said something to the effect of (Will) "being a f*cking martyr." CBS didn't catch this one and didn't bleep it out. I had to rewind a few times to make sure this is what I heard.

No biggie as the "f" word has almost become part of everyday language for most people and from watching the live feeds, one would believe that it truly has already.

You know James greatest talent...paranoia! He just says enough and then adds to just a bit to make it all believable.

I think he is an incredible player.

I am done with Kay----sirrrr! Actually never started.

Jani, playing the game two weeks and she is already tired... now the eating begins.

Anyone else notice how Dani fell of the radar this week.

Sad to see Nak go honestly. She shakes things up. Bet she is kicking herself for not getting HOH.

Ever notice how whom ever does not vote with the group gets nominated... every season, big trend. Check it out. They are playing a game we don't know about.

IMHO... absolutley the best "floater" to win HOH.

Now we get to see his true colors, his self-proclaimed master-mind, his I-could-do-better if it weren't just Veto Power.

Best at this time for stirrin' it up.

Look at him -- now an hour later. He's playing it so humble. He's out there with the crowd, then in the Red Room with some buddies. (Erika has placed herself there)

Low key for starters, deadly at the end.

He's not my favorite, but dammmm -- he's good.

So good that he has already realized that Howie's jumpin him at the win sent a message to everyone.

(Guess Howie didn't learn his lesson -- or is he forcing the issue?)

Who won HOH and how, by those numbers? I hope he has a Danielle nightmare and puts her up with CG, only problem is, I really don't wan't George to go. I guess the fun is starting. kinda

I think it is funny everyone freaking out that James promised safety to everyone (almost) are we forgetting that James is only the best liar ever? James will do what is best for James not what is best for the SOV's or anyone else. Who knows maybe James may finally show his cards. Or maybe he will continue with the floater plan that way he keeps the target off of his back for some more time, and my guess is he will manipulate all the other houseguests to evict the ones he really wants gone. Getting rid of floaters will make for better tv in the future, don't you agree?

That's just it Tweety... James isn't the best liar... he get's caught every time because he lies when there isn't a need to and he lies about stuff that involves his own alliance and that's why they went after him last time. If he's not more careful, he'll end up with the whole house against him again this year.

I hope he will re-center his game plan and rectify what he did last night.

Does anyone else think that Janelle Howie and Kaysar might be a bit pissed that James came into the house with Danielle Will and Mike in his pocket? I know it's ever man for himself I get that but this is the exact reason why they never fully trusted him. Because they obviously can't.

Something tells me when they find this out James will not be in their good books.

Does anyone else think that Janelle Howie and Kaysar might be a bit pissed that James came into the house with Danielle Will and Mike in his pocket? I know it's ever man for himself I get that but this is the exact reason why they never fully trusted him. Because they obviously can't.

Something tells me when they find this out James will not be in their good books

i know you a sov lover till the end. but you cant blame the man for doing what it takes to win. sov werent loyal to him last year so he has the right to say screw them when the time is right

James is a fool...as soon as he gets HOH his lying begins....he is gonna get caught out there just like he did last year....I hope BB throws in a twist so that if 1 of the people who schemed on the outside of the house wins it goes to someone else & they are DQ'd.

Since he left the BB house he said that BB needs to remove the mere possibilty of backdooring because it is totally unfair.

I respect that, it happened to him- it was unfair, he doesnt' think it should be an option. BUT STICK WITH IT for heavens sake! Last week he was all for backdooring people. Kaysar stuck to wanting to BD people.

See how differnt the HG's views on the game are when they are in the house vs how they feel out the house?

I just listened to that conversation with bb6 and they all talked about the plan is working we are doing fine everything is going like we wanted, etc.

then I remember James is in with Danielle and chilltown and none of what he says can be believed on either side

this season might turn out okay I think

bb6 are definately tight with no holes anywhere that I could hear, I think all the proliferal characters aligned in some way with this group are 4th or 5th in priority and loyalty at best

I wish they gave us more diary room on the shows. I'd like to know where James stood. I know he stands wiht himself first, but which alliance he is with more.

If I were in the house when I woke up I would just talk to the fans & tell them what I was doing.

Like last year the sovs said they could say w/e they wanted to to the FS, because none of it mattered, their loyalties lied with each other. The same thing should happen this year. I'd like to see them laughing & joking though. If they were strong & james was 100% with them he'd be like "I told them I was with them....what dumbasses".

Archived