James

Jem

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, I don't understand your question too well. But I'll try to answer. James is with Danielle and he wants Janie out. Dani put James up with Janie to use him as a pawn. So Dani and James think he is safe, but that might not be the case.

James is with Danielle 100%. He wants to throw Janie under the bus. He is pretending to be with BB6 and running back to the Turd Herd and telling them everything he is talking about with the BB6. He is such an A$$.

I used to be such a James fan.

what really sucks for james is that he really thinks that his bb6er friends would throw him under the bus, but even as we sit here and watch them, they are trying not to pick between james and janelle and kaysar is saying he doesnt want to have to choose and janelle told will and boogie that she didnt want to ask kaysar to choose between her and james. so they still have james's back and he is too paranoid to ever see it.

idiot.

oh, PS. did anyone else think that the shirt that james is wearing right now had a big sweat mark on the front? i just realized its not sweat. heeeheee

What's holding back James from being a truly elite player of the game- as Will, Danielle, and Alison were on their seasons- is his over paranoia. He often immediately assumes himself to be a target when he isn't and is now irrationally assuming that BB6 would have turned on him. He needs to learn to stay cool, keep his head, and make better decisions in times of panic.

What he is doing now is what got him nominated the first time last year! He keeps saying that S6 did not learn their lesson from last year, but it looks like he did not as well. I so wish Will and Mike would "step up" and mix it up by voting out James! I would love to see James and Danielle's faces!! :lol:

What's ironic is that James thinks his team screwed him. They did not. Janie lied about her intentions mid way through. She initially told James that she wanted to nominate Diane.

She caved under his pressure and said she would put up CT. Then she changed her mind & lied to James about it.

She didn't betray the alliance though, since she did not nominate her team. Anyone (except CG) she put up besides the sovereigns was a good move for the sovereigns.

Now the team is having a hard time deciding what is fair IRT the POV. It doesn't seem like James is last on the totem pole to me. They're trying to be fair.

Even Janie said she didn't think it was fair to make Kay choose. The only cold-blooded one of the sov's is James and he thinks he was the one backstabbed???

Gimme a serious break. If there is poetic justice in this world, CT will kick him to the curb while Janie picks Dani's jaw up off the floor.

It's AWWWN!!

Archived