James

Jem

he says he is going to put up boogie, i am sure this has been said, but i hope he realizes putting up janelle would be a really stupid movie. i would think he wants her on the jury.

he loses bb6ers jury votes. they get hoh next week, he goes up. chilltown would gladly vote himself out.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

At first I didn't think putting Boogie up there with Will was a good idea, because I was afraid that Will would somehow manipulate the others into voting him out instead of Boogie. However, after thinking about it, I think they can get Boogie out, and they will have enough votes. There are 12 in the house, and three can't vote, so that leaves nine voters. So, you need 5 votes to get rid of someone. Obviously, the sixers will vote how James wants them to, and vote out Boogie, so that is 3 votes. Erika already told James she would do whatever the HOH asked her to, Danielle will go with James for obvious reasons, and then you have Marcy as a backup just in case Erika changes her mind. That is at least 5, if not 6 votes to evict Boogie. So, while I still think James would be smarter to get rid of Jase, because he has a higher liklihood of winning HOH or veto, I could live with seeing Boogie go. I can't stand him, and it would set Will off, and could make for an entertaining week or two.

I think James is PLAYING all his other "supposed" alliances, EXCEPT for the BB6 people.

Everytime he has a private conversation with one of his "other alliances" he later tells the BB6 people pretty much everything that was talked about.

He NEVER tells the "other alliance" people anything true about what he talked about with the BB6 alliance.

I wish that he'd put up Janie .. haha. They'd all think she was more of a compeitior than Will and she'd be gone...

But it wont happen. I don't think that if it was final two though between howie and james or kaysar and james she'd choose james, so I don't think he'd necessarily want her on the Jury.

i hope not, because i want janelle to have a fighting chance at veto, when she is nominated. i hope james realizes that it would be stupid to turn on his alliance this soon, especially when he can't compete for hoh next week. kaysar/howie would just target him, if he nominated janelle. chilltown would easily vote him out, if he doesn't win pov.

During Julie and Jame's HOH private conversation... Julie asked if he was more loyal to Will, Boogie, Danielle or S6 Alliance...

James said "Season Six"...

But he was CROSSING HIS FINGERS when he said it!!!! :o

You know... maybe you are right... after Sarah was evicted from BB6 and saw it from an outsiders perspective... she wished that James had stayed 100% loyal to S6... maybe before he went into the house this year, she made him promise not to betray them...

ooo janelle is my favorite......but,

today with james working it to get her to put up chilltown, he sure is playing his game smart......he's a close second favorite for me now

So i was tettering the line with James...giving him the benifit of the doubt...who cares if he made "outside" alliances with Danielle, he has that right...but what pisses me off is that he is telling Erika that Janelle is TARGETING her when thats just a bold lie!!! HE whines about being thrown under the bus (when he was never actually THROWN UNDER THE BUS) but then he goes and does it... He is official my least favorite now...

right. James & dani just said that janelle has created an enemy in diane, so why not take her out now? Because it's not what's best for James.

IF james nominates Janelle I'm sure he'll be walking out the door right after her.

James nominated ONE os CT, but he explained to will that he was a mere pawn. Janelle told boogie that she nominated him because she didn't like him. James talked all that mess about surrporting her no matter who she put up as long as it's not him.

I hope danielle tells janelle what james said so jani can get rid of him now.

It would be sooo stupid for james to put janelle up, it's stupid just saying it. I bet sarah is pissed.

I know she wont' tell her- just like I knew james wouldn't stay loyal to the sovs.....but I hoped anyway.

i could see janelle if she got wind of this "I've choosen to replace boogie with you james....for being stupid enough to say that you're going after me....knowing I still had a nomination to make. DUMBASS"

This is worse than Howie nominating sarah & James, because in Howies case he only bought himself ONE enemy. In this case NO ONE is going to full trust James. If he could turn on someoen he's friends with, AND vowed protection too...he'll turn on anyone.

Not to mention everyone in the house iwll use that aganist him "how could you make a deal with james? You wanan be like janelle? You'd better get ri of him now becuse he'll turn on you".

sweetpea...wont' that be something? After all these weeks of everyone talking about they need to win a HOH to get rid of a S6....and then it turns out that S6 will get rid of S6.

I dont' t hink howie or kaysar would be that made at janie for getting rid of james. Kaysar will tell her that she should have waited though.

Actually if somehow jani found out she should just get rid of dani, that way james won't have anyone to be in an alliance with. Then a floater could get rid of him without the threat of s6 coming after them.

this thread is :lol: . bb isnt a team sport. down the line when sov kicks james out first in the pecking line none of you will give a crap. sov aint about james to you guys it is about helping janele win group. new name for sov is help janelle win group

james aparently doesnt want to be apart of help janelle win group. marcellus, kaysar, howie are full pledge member till the end

Well right now they need to be playign as ONE because then they'll be strong. While they ar ein power there is NO REASON why any of then should be talking about turning on one another. That's just stupid. Just like it'd be stupid if Janelle were to nominate one of the sov's.

& uvp James was my fav s6 so no- I'm not about anything for jani. If he kicks her out he'll have no one left to watch his back or keep him safe. Up until now s6 has done that for him.

i understand your point. put james see the light that if sov lay off each other until the end he the odd man out. add to this you got marcellus the male groupie if he still around if he does target an sov it will be james. james came to win. i was a bit upset with james because i thought he went soft and became a full pledge help janelle win group member. if sov play clean towards each other james losses down the line

What if....Janelle and James agreed to stir the pot and say all this but really stayed loyal? I think they may have an agreement that they can talk shit about whatever, but still stay loyal to each other.

At any rate, this is a game and only one person makes it to the end, not a team.

Personally, I do not see James as being the first SOV to leave. There are 4 with several HG wanting Janelle out before James.

Hmm...does the show ever go they way we want anyway?

Archived