Who's leaving this week?

bigbrovaz

I think it's hillarious that Diane and Danielle don't even seem to be on peoples' radars right now . . . and James was worried about Chicken George?!?

Ha Ha! How true!

Just awhile ago, James was trying (once again) to convince Howie to vote out Will and keep Jase. And he was also trying to convince Kaysar. Seems a bit weird if James is in a secret alliance with Dani, Will and Boogie.

Personally, they can just go ahead and kick Jase's butt out the door. I want Will gone too, but Jase can go first...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't get mad :P but i am hoping Will will be the one who is going because i think if Jase stays we might get alot more entertainment and explosive behavior. i really wished they would of put up Will and Booger and voted out the booger but i can only dream that. I am thinking this for this for entertainment purposes :D

:( I just lost the over-under bet for the number of vote flips. I had hopes for zero. Can Janelle and Kaysar be convinced? Can Marcellas? I'd be shocked, and then learn the flip-flop disbelief lesson tp be applied in future weeks.

Booger needs to get on the ball, cause Jase has been pressing hard since last night.

And, I want Jase to be voted out on Thursday.

jase must be goood. cause from the show tonight i thought he burn all of his bridges

I hope Jase is the one to go because of his talk about Janelle and murdering her. People like that take entertaining and twist it into something nasty. He started the game off smart, but messed up like he did in BB5 by getting cocky. Here's to seeing Jase ride the eviction chair out the door on Thursday. (laughing as I think about him saying he was going to "ride the whole house to the final 2".

6:31 am J, K, H & James have agreed to vote for Jase. I THINK it's the final flop??!!! :blink:

It's been a few weeks since I posted, But I have to say it would be in everyone's best interests in the house to get rid of Will. Jase will seal his grave on his own. Regardless of who wins HOH or POV next week, one thing is certain...the winner of BB7 will not be a former BB winner. That fact alone provides 3 things:

1.Booger will be left to his own devices

2.Marcy will Freak out, which is always good Feeds/TV

3.The House will be more Broke up, which will allow for alliances as of yet unheard of.

These are my thoughts, and I'm not posting them to argue about it.

-Rant Mode Off

Unless something changes in the next 6 hours... Jase will be evicted.

I like what they are going to do. Vote out Jase. Then even if Boogie wins HOH there is only one more week to get Will out before sequester and himself for that matter. So at that point he has to decide if he is staying he has to make it all the way because he says he won't go to sequester. But if this happens it means he would have to nominate Will to get him out before sequester. Unless ofcourse they decide they can win the whole thing. Either way it will be interesting.

They will keep Will till the end; they truly believe that if they are with him in the final 2, no one will let Will win cause he's a doctor and he won season 2. They are making as big mistake. Because if Will makes final 2, he will win. So, just get rid of him first week of sequester, and make him suffer for a week, alone.

:ninja:I personally want Will out - he has been wanting to go or just atlease complain the crap out of everyone that he wants to go so send him - See Ya! I would like to see Jase play the game I think that it would be a good match for James! Go Jase! :ninja:

It looks like the Sovs will control the votes. If they stick with voting out Will

That would make it,

Votes to evict Will:

Howie

Janelle

Kayser

Chicken George (that's what he told Dani)

Dani

Diane (because shes Jase's partner)

Votes to evict Jase:

Marcellas (maybe because Jase pissed him off and Marcellas plays with his emotions)

Boogie

Erika (only if she's being true to her supposed alliance with Boogie)

Looks like the Sov's three votes will control who goes.

Archived