Who's leaving this week?

bigbrovaz

When are the bb6 going to figure out that Danielle Erika and Diane are all working with chilltown?

And why does only Janelle get grief for her obvious alliance with Marcellas when James is clearly with Danielle? That is because James keeps the focus on Marcellas and away from Danielle. They need to start paying attention.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty sure jase is gone tommorrow.... and if he's not i hope he gets HoH and puts up james and jannelle for being stupid and trusting him, they made a deal with jase last night but he's a fool if he thinks the s6 will protect him till final 5 lol

Im not a Dr Will fan but If Will stays I really hope he can win HOH Thursday, It means Will's game is playing like he wanted it to and the BB6ers doesn't think he's a threat. Going after floaters......my A@@.....The sov's have gotten a little to comfortable in the HOH room....."Know what im saying"

The BB6ers have become the nerd herd of this years BB.......Serious!!

I thought I read this morning that Danielle change and want WIll in and it had been decided that Jase was going to go...what i am confused. :huh: ..PLEASSSSSSSE DONT TAKE AWAY MY EYE CANDY...LETS KEEP WILL... Damn fine damn fine.. :D

But last night before they went to bed they voted to keep Will I just went back and read the feed to see if I missed something... Jase is more of a threat because he can win comps..SO THEY THINK... Diane said she would vote Jase out in a heart beat..and Janelle said they were definatley keeping Will..

James OK, really quick let's finalize this. Do you guys think the best idea is to keep Will?

Janelle Yes

James OK

K Definately

H We getting rid of Jase?

Janelle Yeah, even though I don't want to, it's more of a strategic game thing

James It's a strategic game thing b/c he said he was coming after you (Janelle) and other people that we like. Of course, Boogie said he's coming after you but Boogie isn't on the block.

Marci and Erika are voting for Jase to leave according to Janelle

K asks to make sure Dani isn't going to tell a/one tomorrow b/c he doesn't want to deal w/ drama tomorrow.

Now, talk moves to Janelle's possible crush on Will. Janelle denies it.

As of 4 BBT the Seasick alliance plan on evicting Jase

I am really pulling for anyone not associated with the sixers. It's time to see them squirm!!

Yes...about time this game get it's groove on :D

Someone get me some medicine...Im having "Nerd Herd" flashbacks.

I am with ya...I like the 6ers however I wanted to see a game of strategic moves like BACK STABBING :lol: etc... They are playing it too straight and trusting eveeryone...

The only ones that are voting for Jase to stay is Marc... :lol: that is too funny.. because Erika was in the meeting with diane, THE GREAT DANI, MY eye candy WIll, and boogie.. Unless Erika told Marc.

there should be a double eviction & they both should go home.

Nah, a house villain is always a plus, things get too boring when they leave. Like after Jase left his season, it got soooooo lame and I hated him then, but he had a knack for bringing the drama..and still does.

I hate to see either of them go just for that, but if one has to, I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it is Jase.

i agree with you, my gf is always yelling at me for rooting for the villian in reality show but if they vote out the @$$holes early on then the game does get a bit boring, i'm all for a nice guy winning it but at least keep me entertained till the end

Will was right on when he said "i put a target so big on my back that it's become invivible.'

Everyone in that house is playing so stupid, the man is asking... begging to go home and they want Jase out, Will could get 2nd place in this game, they are all mesmerized by him, I watched the pov ceremony and they all seem to hang on his every word,,,Jase is gonna go home and then the bb6'ers are going to regret what they did, cause if Jase won HOH thursday he would have kept kaysar james and howie safe, now if they don't win one janelle will go home.

would would the SOV believe Jase? They caught him lying on three or four seperate occasions. I'd feel a lot better without a liar like him running around. The BB6 cast are truely the underdogs who have turned champion, I love it! I mean, they were only four and the entire house has targetted them since the beginning of the game and yet the first three weeks they have managed to pick off 3 opponents. This week will finally be a power player going home, so at least if they don't all make it to sequester, they still have a fighting chance to have three of them go.

Jase was so desparate to stay he promised James he wouldn't nominate any of the bb6 if he stays.

Why aren't any of these people catching on to Danielle???

what she do?

Jase was stupid to offer them safety, but not for Janelle. The game is all about numbers and did he think James and Kayser were going to take him up on his offer at the risk of losing an ally? he has been hanging out with Diane way too much, his intelligence is slipping... oh wait, he never had any.

I can't wait to see a sixer on the block next week........Take 2 out before sequester.......Now thats Drama!!

hoping for that too

I personally can't stomach Dr. Will. On his season I at least thought he was sorta nice looking, but this time around with the crazy B.S. he has been throwing around, his boredom, all of them are stupid, he wants to go home, blah, blah, blah, I can't stand him, on the other hand I hate Jase just as much, he was such a needy bi***ch on last nites show, whiney and practically pleading to stay, his fight with Marcellas only exposed his true self, and that he can't be trusted. Yeah, neither can Dr. Will, but truly I think anyone who smirks and talks about how stupid everyone else is and how he is soooo much smarter, is really not as brainy as he thinks he is. Maybe for his season, but BB has come a ways since his season, and the sovs are pretty sharp and lucky so far. I'd say look out for Danielle, even Erika. while I'm at it Boggie is making me rather ill also. I want Jase out this week, for sure!!!!

I love Will..he is so intelligent and the hg's are buying everything he says as if it were gospel! :lol:

I think part of why people in the house like him so much is that he really doesn't give a damn about anything..and they know they can't upset him, or get to him at all...will is a master manipulator! Go Will...and George..ugh I hate boogie's face, he reminds me of an old woman's face.Not saying he's ugly just my opinion of booger, oops boogie. :P

I think Jase overplayed his hand by telling Kaysar how badly he wanted Janelle gone. If he hadn't done that, they might have decided to take his offer. Then at the next HOH he just has to throw it (again!) and since he's not the one making the nominations the deal is worthless.

At this point, I think that if everyone is not more observant, it is going to be Will and Danielle at the end.

Archived