Who's leaving this week?

bigbrovaz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooh I hope it is Jase that goes... he annoys me as much as Diane! just hoping the BB6 crew wins the next two HOH's, cuz after that anyone left in the game will be sucking up to them BIG TIME.

It was actually James and Danielle that ruined it for Jase. Howie, Kaysar and Janelle all believed Jase was sincere about who he was going to go after, if they made this deal... the only thing they didn't believe was when he denied the Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance.

James and Danielle pushed sooo hard for them to save Jase that their red flags were popping up all over the place. And we all know they hit the nail on the head... cause that is exactly why Daniel and James wanted Jase to stay for... so that he could help them compete to take out the rest of C4.

I'm not sure who I think was the right decision... they both need to be gone. Jase can win competitions and he has a deep hatred for Janelle and he's a part of a secret alliance with Diane. Boogie and will can't be trusted and are master manipulator's... Guess time will tell on this decision.

Jase told Diane that he would promise the 6ers that he would not put them up but as soon as he gets HOH he would put up Howie and Janelle and tell Janelle if she wins POV he would put up James to watch her fight real hard to win Pov and James see how bad they want to throw him under the bus

Archived