New Host for BB

mikala328

Howie Mandel. For some reason, I had always hated the guy before, but he's been fantastic on Deal or No Deal lately. He's just a cool and nice dude. Probably my favorite TV host at the moment.

And it would be great if he could include some of the Deal or no Deal stuff into BB. "Nakomis: The question for you is: Eviction or no Eviction. Erika, "To use the veto or not to use the veto. But before you make your decision, we have to go to commercial break." :P

I personally like Julie Chen, she is very professional and she has been with the show since 2000. If I HAD to pick someone to host it I would definitely say Janelle. Her enthusiasm would definitely add some life to the show.

2 great hosts that i think deserve better shows, dave navarro and joe rogan (altho joe is doing his comedy and ufc thing i'd have to say dave navarro....)

yhea i know strange pics lol but i really think they both make good hosts

who i don't like

carolyn ray (er whatever from the fattest loser...)

rikki lake (never let her host anything again please game show marathon was horrible and i mostly blame rikki lake)

Edit: o i forgot to mention marcellas, i think he does a great hosting job i miss him on house calls and he really know whats up with the game

*raising my hand* I'll do it!!!!! :D

Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsey.......It's bad enough you're evicted,but to walk out the bb door and be greeted by one of these guys!!

Archived