Week 2: HOH

starky

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I am an equal opportunity slammer and defender when it comes to this show. I slam as I see fit, no one is safe from my slamming! I slam like crazy, I do! (OMG I can't stop laughing, I know I'm talking stupid now, but I'm drunk with laughter so go ahead and slam me for that :lol: )

you sov lovers can have this thread . i am done with it. i see you guys next week when yall be :( and uvp be :lol::lol::lol:

but i wont rub it in not that kind of guy :D

Howie is a huge motherf'in liability. Kaysar should nominate him :D Not really....hmmm, but then again, it may win him some points with the other players.

SOV 6 act cocky? I saw Howie walk up and give Nakomis a hug. I saw Kasyer tell her he was sorry they got her hopes up by saying her name and that it would have killed him. Janelle is now out of the HOH room and socializing. They are not the friendship, who when they won HOH they immediately broke promises they made. James is out talking to everyone. Even Erika porved she had a heart after getting her long deserved revenge on Alison.

I was happy that Kaysar won over certain other people, but could have been interesting if a non Sov6 had won. would have been interesting to see what would have happened and what kind of alliances would have been struck if 2 Sov 6 had been put up.

Was really disappointed, but not really surprised, by Howie when Kaysar was announced the winner. He started jumping around and yelling and getting in peoples faces. It just makes Janey and James and Kaysar bigger targets when Howie acts out like that. It looked like James was really annoyed by it and was trying to tell H to calm down and chill.

On a side note after reading through the 6 pages of this thread:

There are a couple names that are posting that I am almost positive are the same person just switching back and forth. I have noticed it in other threads as well. These people seem to just want to egg people on and stir up drama. And all it really does is make it look like people are fighting. Just watch out for people who play these games

And to the 2 or 3 people that post repeatedly that they hate the show this season, the players who are actually playing the game, and can find fault with just about everything? Why are you still watching? You can cancel your feeds and switch the channel if it is that unpleasant for you. But as long as you keep on posting and watching and commenting, we know deep down that you really love the show. ;) And my gut tells me that you really do love Kaysar and Janelle and James and Howie and are behind them 100%

Dep

you tell em, Depech! I think it's the same person, but a funnier image is of him throwing a temper tantrum when Kayser won. I know that Julie's goof had me confused, I had to hit rewind and rewatch LOL.

It's nice to see Sweetpea hasn't changed a bit since last year.

As an aside, since once again Sweetpea is too daft to understand why it's a bit different between the SoV and the friendship, I'll explain. The friendship CONSTANTLY acted as if they were the good guys and never did anything wrong while in the very next breath slamming everyone in the SoV every single chance they got. Almost 24/7. THAT was the difference. SoV wasn't innocent...SoV did some of the same things (though their holier than thou attitude was not even close to the sheeps) but they weren't nearly as bad as the friendsheep.

There's a reason why if I go 100 in a 65 mph zone I get a bigger ticket than if I was going 80. There is a reason why I get more jail time if I hit someone with a baseball bat instead of my fist. There are extremes to EVERYTHING and the friendsheep took the hate in the house to extremes. Period.

You think everything is black and white. FS did bad things, SoV did bad things thus they're both equally bad. However life, and this game, is not black and white. There are shades of grey. This is why more people liked the Sov, they quite simply were NOT as extreme as the FS was in their slamming and hypocrisy.

I figured you'd have left with Shockalot but I'm starting to wonder if maybe you are just the female version of him.

Other than Howie over reacting to Kaysar winning I haven't seen anything from the BB6 group that was arrogant or cocky. Quite the contrary they have been very humble and polite.

And we all know how hard it is to be humble when you just keep winning all the comps.

Where was Jase? Will? Mike? James?

They all went out at the same time. And Howie was right if Nakomis wins it he's going home for sure.

Okay Last year when one of the "sovs" left they hugged everybody not just thier alliance. The "FS" ignored the others and just hugged thier alliance and acted as if it was the end of the world. I do not think Janelle was cocky nor was Jase this past week with HOH.Howie is just Howie and needs to tone it down cause hes gonna mess things up. And I agree with Dep if you dont like this season DONT WATCH Personally I hate hearing how u hate this season and how you dont want to watch BLAH BLAH BLAH Unless someone is holding a gun to your head get over it. Its a game and people take it WAY to personal.I like Ali )im in the vast minority on that) but you dont hear me bashing and attacking because she left. i love Janelle will I be a bit upset when and if she goes yes. Will I cry about it NO ITS A GAME that you dont HAVE to watch. Its your choice. im not normally one to voice so strongly but jeez its getting old!

Xal,

that is exactly how it is. i dont think anybody has ever said that the SOV could do no wrong.. or that they were perfect people or played a perfect game.. the fact is, they were far from being perfect. but you nailed it when you said the FS went to extremes.

personally, i still like who i like.. and yes, they all have their faults.. but usually people dont go around slamming those that they like.

and there are some members here that just cant be happy no matter what. they only post negative things about the players and posters. some are famous for their one liners meant only to say they think the other posters are idiots or sov "kulties" :rolleyes:

Archived