Week 2: HOH

starky

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Kaysar!! Just glad Janie is in it another week!!

My thoughts.....hummmmmmmmm..... He'll put up Will and Boogie to try to break their bond. He thinks they will be weaker if one is gone. He looks at them as being too strong together.

Guest jordansmom

Is it really a given? I thought they were worried about the Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing? I really do hope he puts Will up its a smart move.

Did you see Dani's face after the eviction. Things that make you go 'hmm'.

And that goodbye message to Ali:

"an eye for an eye, AliBear"

What happened to her 'clean game'? Is it gone that quick?

where in that goodbye message did she says she wasn't going to play a clean game?

I think people would automatically assume he'll put up Will so it makes me wonder if he will or not. I would think Nak would be one of them because she is coming after the SOV hard.. even though most can't see it lol It would be smart to get rid of smart players ASAP.

Neb; for about the thousandth time I like Dani.

That was a QUESTION.

An eye for an eye--does that mean she's going to avenge Ali??

And would you get a grip when you post to me? I don't have a problem with you. subject to change.

I'm curious to see if Janelle will keep her word to Marci. She told him if he voted for Ali that Dani would go next. I suspect she'll break that promise. I also loved how during the HOH conversation with Chen she said the SOV were the dominant alliance. Then you see her, Kaysar and Howie crowing about winning HOH after the show. Isn't that the kind of thing they knocked the sheep for last year?

I just dont see how avenging someone's eviction means you have to play dirty..besides who to say Alison isn't coming back (well at least Dani might think so)

And Did Janie promise Marci that if any Sea Sick got HOH Dani would go? I didn't hear that much of it

I think this is going to be a boring week. Kaysar will most likely put up Boogie and Will...with Will making sure EVERYONE votes him out. Kaysar will think he is all clever, etc.

IMO, this could make for a very boring season. Lets say Will leaves then we have:

Janelle

Kaysar

Howie

James

Erika (for a vote)

Marcellas (for a vote)

Danielle (feels she owes S6 something, might throw HOHs)

vs.

Boogie

Nakomis

Diane

Jase (will go after S6 if he gets HoH, imo)

with George floating as far as possible.

its already a season 6 repeat due to the fact that it will be side vs. side...but it seems S6 could dominate well into the final 7, ugh! This week is a given, but to make the game different Boogie Nakomis Diane or Jase need to win HoH next week.

CG aint going no where. even thou i hope he gets his walking papers soon.i think nakomis and WILL will be on the block. i kinda like these weeks even thou i get screwed. because it clearly will exposed who is the extra members with team sov. so later on folks that leech like ericka can not switch sides when sov loses hoh.

I thought that last season wasn't going to be as divided as it was going to be. Then Kaysar wins HOH and tables turn. The tables are sure to turn again this season. We all thought the sovs would go to the final 2 but then Howie makes a stupid move. It's too early to predict a boring game. In my opinion, this has been the most interesting first week ever.

this season is heading down the drain. if we keep getting these Q & A type comp which for some reason the sov are masters of they may never lose hoh. add to the fact they got three extra members. i blame the producers for trying to a please fans by having 4 from the same season in that are tight as hell. the other season dont get this luxury why must season 6 get this advantage. every other season had known enemies or two members or less while season 6 get a united 4. why couldnt april, jennifer and lastly eric be in?

producers will be to blame if this is the last bb season :angry:

uvp is piss now

Archived