Will Comment

J9

that was hilarous i think howie finally gets it that he is a idiot

:D:lol::lol:

I think Will is trying to pull a Maggie/Eric.

He is trying to draw attention to himself to Keep Mike off of the radar. I thought Will was a smart player but I'm beginning to rethink that. Everytime other houseguests talk about BB6ers, Will's name comes up. The more they talk it seems more roads lead back to Will.

When you pull puppet strings it's best not to run your mouth too much. Will is most likely gonna get the axe because he's acting a little too cocky and should know other houseguests are talking. The two on the block, mainly Ali, are going to spill the beans on him the closer it comes to eviction night.

This act isn't going to work as the Maggie/Eric game is too fresh in peoples minds. I also don't think that the way Mike is playing the game he is working enough cover for when Will get's the axe.

Will isn't really playing any differently than he did in season two, so I don't think he's going for an Eric and Maggie strategy. Pretty much right off the bat in season two he was the one everyone was talking about getting out (well everyone who wasn't part of Chill Town anyway), yet he still managed to win.

he's acting a little too cocky

He's acting less cocky than he did in S2. I'm still waiting for him to get warmed up. His name is only coming up so much because he's the only winner in the house. Janelle knows how dangerous Will is, so she brings him up.. quite a bit. Much past that, I haven't seen anybody bring him up in that manner. There's about 0% chance of Will winning anyways - and not because of his attitude. He won S2, and nobody in that house is going to let a winner win again. Let alone a winner who's already rich.

And I agree with the person above me, Will was the one that brought the E/M strategy to the game in S2. Of course they played it differently, but it was basically the same strategy. "Come on, don't vote for me to win... I DARE YOU... Oh you voted for me? I win!!". And it worked for them too. The only real difference is, Maggie and Eric rallied up some "friends". Dr. Will did it to people who hated his guts.

he's acting a little too cocky

He's acting less cocky than he did in S2. I'm still waiting for him to get warmed up. His name is only coming up so much because he's the only winner in the house. Janelle knows how dangerous Will is, so she brings him up.. quite a bit. Much past that, I haven't seen anybody bring him up in that manner. There's about 0% chance of Will winning anyways - and not because of his attitude. He won S2, and nobody in that house is going to let a winner win again. Let alone a winner who's already rich.

And I agree with the person above me, Will was the one that brought the E/M strategy to the game in S2. Of course they played it differently, but it was basically the same strategy. "Come on, don't vote for me to win... I DARE YOU... Oh you voted for me? I win!!". And it worked for them too. The only real difference is, Maggie and Eric rallied up some "friends". Dr. Will did it to people who hated his guts.

Here is why I think Will is not as good as people make him out to be. As a matter of fact, I think he might have won due to being on with a cast of not so bright people.

The more Will opens his mouth and turns the screws behind the scenes the bigger target he becomes. Everyone in this house may be talking BB6ers, they are all thinking Will.

James pretends he is taking out ChickenGeorge but really he's after Will.

Janelle and Erica have already sized him up.

Jase wants BB6ers to go at it with Will and Boogie.

Marcelles and Jase have talked about the BB6ers yet both agree that Will is the real threat!!!!!

I think it's pretty unanimous at this point that Will is going home next week. People are worried about BB6 but consider Howie too dumb to be a threat and Kaysar too naive.

Going after Will? The difference between Will and the season 6 folkes is that season 6 has more numbers. Will has Boogie and that's pretty much it. Again, if the house starts eliminating non-season 6 people, that will just strengthen Janelle/Kaysar/Howie/James alliance. What amazes me is that Nakomis and Diane seem to be the only two in that crowd that have all this figured out. Marcellas and Erika need to get their heads on straight, and Nakomis and Diane need to start pulling people together more tightly in with Will and Boogie. They could then run that house.

Will has also admitted he thougth his season's HOH and Veto challenges were really tame. They didn't have one physical challenge in the whole season. It was all mental stuff. So we don't really know how good he will be in physical challenges and since we've had only one (he wasn't in Veto) and lost maybe he's not so great.

Will should have went up for eviction! I am so annoyed with him. He makes me sick!

I haven't heard at all that it is unanymous that Will is going home next week. It all depends on who gets booted tomorrow & who gets HoH. In no way is Will out for sure.

I hope he stays. I love to see whats going to come out of his mouth next :lol:

If anyone knows a mentally challenge person,that comment would be taken as an insult.

Archived