Floaters: Targets/Allies?

Lynnmurr

Xal,..I would agree with you IF the following had not taken place in the house,...

Danielle clearly is scared,..but she also went to Chill Town several times and said "No one knows I am with you guys,.."

Erika,..clearly,..is with Boogie. Despite the decision in the HOH comp to take out CG,..she can't be exposed until someone takes out more of the Sov's for her alliance with Boogie. Why do you think she is so upset right now? She KNOWS she has an alliance with Boogie and Will and she is terrified somehow Janie found out.

Diane was with Jase. Period. Diane is NOT a whimp,.she is dangerous. She has said all along that she is going to take out Janelle.

so who is left? Cg and Marcellas.

Marcellas will NOT go against the sov's,.therefore he is not nominated by them,.nor will he be until the very end. Janie wants final 2 with him.

CG,.is just soaking it all up,..he is dangerous,.but he is a person they can use to vote out to take heat off so they are keeping him.

If Chill Town is gone,.WHO is left for the floaters to go after? They will only have 1 CG week to coast before they HAVE to target the SOv's.

If Chill Town stays,..there is someone else for the floaters to go after besides the Sov's.

It's smart on Janie's part.

JMHO

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if a floater gets hoh and doesnt put up two sov they are a disgrace to the game. those who keeps saying that if sov will win the next hoh after that they will put up that floater so what. the floaters has the numbers. why wait later in the game to target sov when the numbers games will be bigger. 1 sov down three after you isnt bad. it will be really two really cause howie sucka @ comps. this is bb allstar . the floaters if they want to win gotta start chopping away @ sov. sov is five strong with marcellus with them down the stretch thats not good odds.

I think because of what happen this week I think the floaters are going to stop throwing the game now and play ... they might have an alliance going on now...but according to them the Sovs are going down they cant wait in 2 weeks to play they have to play now..

Analogy of the HG's:

Janelle- Has had power twice and yet can't seem to make a decision. But did make a side deal with CT,so she has 2 alliances in the game if she puts Diane up......She'll say it's a floater deal but it's really a CT deal.

Kaysar- Really quiet this year, friends with all but somehow seems distant from the BB6ers other than when HOH is won and he is right in the middle of who should go up....other than that I hope he takes care of the BO problem.

James- Told Jase to his face that he was safe ...yet backdoored him,has an agreement with Danielle, likes CG now...you know what James is friendly with everyone talks to HG's and playing " The James Games"

Howie- Can't win competions,report back to the BB6ers and half the time can't remember the conversation.... Flips and Flops on decisions and agrees with whoever he talks too.....Well, Howie is just Howie. My book do the walk, back up the talk... he is a floater!!

Erika - Won a veto comp and complied with the BB6ers not to use it therefore doing a favor for BB6ers, very friendly with Kaysar, teamed up with Will in food comp and won....did I mention she has an alliance with CT....Hardly a floater!!

Diane- Tried to be a friend with Janelle by having some girly time, CT has her wrapped around there fingers and Mr Smith is gone and her other friend (Nikomis) is gone. Not doing much now but earlier in the game was seen to be a big threat.

Danielle- Talks to everyone and made it clear she would go after Marcelles,Has James in the pocket. She hasn't won a competion yet.....lol....but its coming. Wouldn't put her in the same sentence of a floater.It would be an insult!!

Chicken George- Seems like the odd one out but proved he was playing the game.I don't see anybody else on slop for 60 days. A person with heart can't be considered a floater.

Boogie - Won veto to save himself but when it came to eating slop to save his partner bowed out.Seems to suck at competions but why win if you have manipulated hg's in the "I don't care" scenario. Did I mention he also likes to promote his business on live shows by wearing shirts with logos.

Dr Will - Send me home,I don't want to go to sequester,yet is promising safety to every HG"s who gets HOH. Doesn't have to win a competion. HG's are terrified of him and kiss his @ss. He has never been called out about really going home. Even the week he was up for eviction he didn't have to prove he wanted to leave.

So IMO.....this is how I feel about the "Allstars" :rolleyes:

I have been thinking the floaters are more annoying than anything else, how they don't step up and put themselves out there. However, last night in the show, I saw how totally dangerous a floater can be. Erika is a lot smarter/sneakier than I was thinking., First she was following Diane around and putting a stop to her campaigning without being too obvious. And then last night, toward the end of the competition, Erika didn't seem to be struggling one bit. She looked as if she could hang there for at least a few more hours. BUT, as soon as Howie dropped, Danielle told her she was safe and Erika just dropped. Danielle was clearly struggling hard to stay on. If Erika would have just waited it out a few more minutes, she would have been HOH. It was pretty obvious Erika didn't want to be HOH, she felt safe with Danielle and letting Danielle win HOH would keep her out of the line of fire.

It seems the SOV trying to get rid of floaters was dead on. While I'm not rooting for Erika to win, you gotta give the girl props for being pretty damn good at keeping herself out of harm's way and getting others to do her dirty work. :P

What's funny about the so-called "floaters" is that they have always been a force to be reckoned with, (thus their multiple evictions) but didn't realize it until last week. After being systematically picked off, they FINALLY realized that THEY needed the power in order to enforce their own agenda. I believe that the SOV kept winning HOH because everyone, except ChillTown thought they were on the fringe of the SOV alliance. Chilltown wasn't too concerned because, well, they're still in the house.

Janelle's nomination and the eventual eviction of Diane, which again saved Chilltown, opened their eyes to the concept of self-preservation. The SOV went after the floaters while all the while promising to go after Chilltown. The floaters' sense of security was compromised; the SOV should have seen the mutiny coming. They HAD to win the power to survive.

I don't know if it's just me, but they don't seem as smart, motivated or loyal as they appeared last year.

ericka is a leech but she is very good. she knows went to give and take. hoh wasnt the best for her to have so she gave it to danielle. i dont see ericka leaving anytime soon. last week was the best week to get her out and she survive that. top 4 for ericka at least

uvpnolimits,

I agree. Erika realized there was no purpose in winning HOH and making enemies. She knew she was safe with Dani. The target will be firmly on Dani's back, with Erika again blending into the background.

I must say that the better target last week would have been Danielle, IMO. Erika has not shown herself to be overly adept at winning competitions nor is she able to rally the troops as Danielle has done. She is not the bigger threat of the two, IMO.

HGs are already calling her "Amber" so they are aware that she's not putting herself out there.

I would wait until after veto before you start sending Janie your goodbye messages.

This whole thing could easily blow up in Dani's face.

Even if Janie goes, Will will outwit Dani any day of the week. She has a snowball's chance in hell in winning the money.

cujokay i agree they see her as an amber . but they dont seem over anxious to get her out and that is a mistake in my opinion. many may not see her as a threat in comps but i know if she really wanted to she can be a force. her and howie i feel will make top 4 easily because folks are more concern with getting others out and giving them the easy road. not once have i heard any hg wanting howie out.

cujokay i agree they see her as an amber . but they dont seem over anxious to get her out and that is a mistake in my opinion. many may not see her as a threat in comps but i know if she really wanted to she can be a force. her and howie i feel will make top 4 easily because folks are more concern with getting others out and giving them the easy road. not once have i heard any hg wanting howie out

Exactly! I think they are completely underestimating both of them. If they don't see what she did last night with handing that HOH to Danielle, then they deserve the repurcussions, all of them. It was so obvious last night that she did NOT want HOH. She was completely confident she wouldn't be put up. There was no having to convince her to let go after Howie dropped.

what gave marc away?

Janie caught on to the fact that Erika handed the HoH to Dani. She said that it was suspicious last nite. They are onto Marci, Dani, and Erika. They're still in the dark about James.

I was just reading that, thank you. I'm glad to hear it. It was so obvious to me I woulda been pissed if they couldn't pick up on it. I wonder how James is going to trip himself up. :rolleyes:

Janie caught on to the fact that Erika handed the HoH to Dani. She said that it was suspicious last nite. They are onto Marci, Dani, and Erika. They're still in the dark about James.

You're right, and I was aware of that when I posted. They are on to them all and even though they haven't yet completely realized the full extent of James' involvement, Kaysar questioned Janelle thoroughly about James' reaction to Danielle putting him up with Janelle. When Janelle said that James didn't seem very upset, Kaysar stated that something fishy was going on or James would have been losing his mind. In addition, Will told Janelle, in no uncertain terms that James and Danielle are together.

They are finally waking up.

I think they were going over stuff Janie told Marci and figured out that everything she told him was being leaked. I still don't think Janie knows how much Marci is against her though.

Kay has been on to Marci for a couple of weeks now. James also wanted to nominate him. Janie talked him out of it.

They are going to play it cool as to not tip off their hand. I don't think that will last long. The sov's don't know how to keep a secret.

I like what the earlier poster said about each houseguest...especially Will...He is the ultimate floater...he promises people that he won't put them up...but doesn't win any comps (he throws them!). He wants Boogie to do all his dirty work...Yeah, he has an "alliance" if you can call one other person an alliance, but when push comes to shove he wants everyone else to make the decisions.

• 2 weeks later...

the whole season i hear janelle calling many hg floaters. but it seem going into this season sov membership was closed to new members. she wants hg to choose a side but how can you chose a side when sov membership is closed and ct membership is by invite only.

Now come-on. You know who the floaters are, and you know the definition of floater. After all, you've called out many of them, both now and in the past, yourself.

BTW, it wasn't Janelle that started the floater crap, it was Kaysar and James, because they were too scared of CT. James really amuses me with this nonsense, since he basically tried to shoot his HOH load on George. Hypocrite.

She got that stuck in her head by Kaysar. So a floater to Janie is someone who isn't actively playing to get people out and hiding behind the people who are doing it. Now, really the only floaters are just CG and Marjudas in my opinion.

Archived