Floaters: Targets/Allies?

Lynnmurr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A floater to me is someone who floats from one alliance to another alliance.But there is nobody in the house that would do that now is there? :blink::o:P

Because I am, at times, I hate everyone in the house, but most of the time I float back and forth rooting for some people some days and not the next.

Lots of people here seem dedicated to a particular player or alliance, but I just can't pick a number one.

I guess I am a floater :( It really doesn't matter to me who wins, I just like the show.

(Note sure where I was supposed to post this) :)

nope

:blink:

I' ve been a sov fan since the beginning. If Janelle and Howie are voted out, I'll still watch, and I will enjoy every single eviction.I guess I'll pull for George if that happens, and wish torturous agony upon the rest. {I feel in a very dark mood tonight}.

I' ve been a sov fan since the beginning. If Janelle and Howie are voted out, I'll still watch, and I will enjoy every single eviction.I guess I'll pull for George if that happens, and wish torturous agony upon the rest. {I feel in a very dark mood tonight}.

B)I feel exactly the same way!!! B)

Archived