Floaters: Targets/Allies?

Lynnmurr

I just don't understand this "floater" theory. I mean, everyone says a floater is someone who doesn't play the game, and you all call erika a floater, but she won the veto, and some say being a floater is someone who doesn't have an alliance, i don't agree with that either, i dont know what im trying to say. this is jmho

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

floater is someone who play sides.

ericka is a leech/floater the first in bb history

Fizzles reply is the best explanation of what a floater is (or what we have known it to be throughout each season), but some people have been calling those who do not take a side a "floater" which is not what they really are. They're not floaters, they are people who are looking for a paid vacation away from home and responsibilities hoping to gain 15 minutes of fame and praying that 50 g's fall into their lap in September. :)

so was james considered a floater last year?

he tried to be but wasnt very good @ it. james was a terrible floater last year and thi seen he is going down that road again

bb6 crew like i have said for awhile has change the bb game forever. now every hg have to choose side or they label as floaters smh.

There is only one true "floater" in the game-----that is James. He has allegiances to both the season sixers and chilltown.

Just because you're friendly with everybody in the house doesn't make you a floater. It just makes you a nice guy. Erika, for instance, is going to always vote with the sixers. That doesn't mean that she can't hang with Boogie or anyone else. Marcellus is the same way. And so is George. He will vote with Chilltown, but that doesn't mean he can't talk to Howie.

I think half of the confusion is that no two people have the same idea of what a floater is. I've watched the feeds and it's obvious that the houseguests have different ideas also. It makes the term pretty meaningless.

if hoh switch to chill town so does ericka. she is a floater. she may be the best in history . drew was a good one too

btw only reason ericka still voting with sov is because they still have hoh wouldnt be in her best interest to bite the hand that feeds her.

I agree uvp.I may have my own view of a floater but it's just that mo.....Erika is voting the way every hoh wants her too,, which shows she has no spine.....danielle is too, along with Marcellas who wanted to vote for danielle to leave but stood by janelle, who was hoh that week.......I pretty much see all of them as floaters except CT and bb6 for that reason. Will and boogie,may be the only one with a spine in that house...cause if George won an hoh, the ones who now are hating on george would be up his ole a#@....

Well there ya go Erika and Marcellas you gutless wonders. You eliminate Chicken George and Boogie. They dont deserve the 2 grand a week they get. Hilarious these two people are easily the two biggest pussies to ever play the game

exactly..i'm sitting here screaming at the tv, like what are you doing!!!

marcelleas should have known he couldn't go one on one with janelle.

there was absolutely no reason ericka shouldn't have elimated someone from SOV..thats just plain dumb.

i'm pissed.

i never really saw why the hg wanted out so bad. but this comp makes it clear why.

why they put ericka dumbass on the show

marcelllus i understand he never had balls to begin with

sov is 6 strong

I am pissed....U said it ...the wus out...Marc think he has an alliance with Jan...HE IS SO STUPID!! who can i give my live feeds to...I AM DONE!!!!! DOESNT ERIKA KNOW THAT SHE IS NEXT ON THEIR LIST hasnt anyone told her???? I AM DONE.. Dani tried but since she stuck her neck out and Jase wanted her to walk him out...I think this might be her week...

WHO MADE UP THE HOH GAMES they were clearly SOV fans because the sovs have always been good at the question comps.. Look at last year...This season is rigged.. BB7 sov edition...no need to reply because i am not going to open morty on the bb topics just on topics and other forums...AGAIN I am done.

I have to agree. While I am a S6 fan, I couldn't help but think how gutless Erika especially was. She eliminated George...Like really, how much of a threat would he have been the rest of the comp. :/

Could not believe Boogie was removed first. What the heck? I really hope Janielle puts Erika and Marcellas up, but she wont. Maybe Erika and Will cause he really needs to go.

Also, I think Marcellas threw the final question so he wouldnt get HOH. Cant believe he didnt know that answer. What a wimp.

She's going to put up Boogie and Will, imo. And if either of them get veto, Diane goes up. Why would she put up Erika or Marcellus? They've voted with the SOV every week, I think.

And why in the world would Marcellus and Erika eliminate either a SOV or Chilltown? That would mean they were taking a stand. And you might complain that they're pussies, and Boogie just said the same thing to Will in the weight room. But guess what? They're still playing. They've got a good thing going. And next week someone else is going, and it won't be them. In other words, they know they're safe until Chilltown is completely eliminated, and the way the sov.4 is dominating the game, that means at least for the next couple of weeks.

Why would you put up bb6. UMMMMM well let me think its 2 weeks til sequester if all 4 make it thats 3 votes of the 4 you need. You have no chance at all to win. They are playing for sequester like a little bunch of pussies.

Archived