Floaters: Targets/Allies?

Lynnmurr

I am pissed....U said it ...the wus out...Marc think he has an alliance with Jan...HE IS SO STUPID!! who can i give my live feeds to...I AM DONE!!!!! DOESNT ERIKA KNOW THAT SHE IS NEXT ON THEIR LIST hasnt anyone told her???? I AM DONE.. Dani tried but since she stuck her neck out and Jase wanted her to walk him out...I think this might be her week...

WHO MADE UP THE HOH GAMES they were clearly SOV fans because the sovs have always been good at the question comps.. Look at last year...This season is rigged.. BB7 sov edition...no need to reply because i am not going to open morty on the bb topics just on topics and other forums...AGAIN I am done.

~Sparklet~

Tsk, tsk, tsk. As Brittany from BB1 would say, "Hey, hey, heyyyyyyyy, where is all this anger coming from?" Just because your team is not playing as hard as they should, is no reason to bash on the Sovs. You SHOULD be yelling at Will, Boogie, Diane. They aren't applying themselves at all.

As for giving your feeds away, just send me a message with the log in info. I know someone who will gladly take over watching them for you.

I know you won;t see this, cuz you are done, but maybe someone will pass it along.

Have a good rest of the summer :)

Dep

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe kaysar took diane out so will and boogie would think that that he is not after them???

guess it doesnt matter who he took out, he could have taken out will and then people would say WHY WILL? kaysar cant win with some people.

"Why would you put up bb6. UMMMMM well let me think its 2 weeks til sequester if all 4 make it thats 3 votes of the 4 you need. You have no chance at all to win. They are playing for sequester like a little bunch of pussies."

umm if they take out a BB6 they wont' make it to the final two, OR sequester, they will likely be taken out the following week.

They way they have oit now NO ONE is gunnign for them. Why WOULD they go after them? It's stupid

float in the morning

then float some mo

float in the afternoon

then float some mo

float in the evening

then float so mo

hoh comp is today

where will i float

veto comp is today

where will i float

nomination is today

where will i float

finale night comes

what can i do but cry

i lost bb allstar cause all i did was float :blink:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. As Brittany from BB1 would say, "Hey, hey, heyyyyyyyy, where is all this anger coming from?" Just because your team is not playing as hard as they should, is no reason to bash on the Sovs. You SHOULD be yelling at Will, Boogie, Diane. They aren't applying themselves at all.

As for giving your feeds away, just send me a message with the log in info. I know someone who will gladly take over watching them for you.

I know you won;t see this, cuz you are done, but maybe someone will pass it along.

Have a good rest of the summer

Dep

Message taken .....with all my cold heart I say this to you BITE ME!!!!

btw i had to listen to THE GREAT DANI talk some sense into me...JUST WAIT UNTIL U SEE THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES..then strike...there will be a weakeness and as long as they dont consider her a threat..that is good for me So I will cont to watch for now....O YEAH AND DEP I AM TAKING YOUR RESPONSE PERSONAL...who r u and why r u single me out????

PS Britany in bb1 SUCKED!!! she was one of the reasons why the show didnt do so great..next time quote someone from bb2 and on....

I think Kaysar took out Diane due to she is a wildcard. If she won HOH, she definately would have come for S6, and definately would have nonimated Janelle. I also think Marcellas let Jannelle go for HOH due to keeps him from the spotlight. It is his way to play the game to try and get to the end. Janelle already has a big target, so might as well let her take HOH and take out another player.

Plus I think this competition was fair. Who's fault is it that the other HG don't study the house rentless like she & Howie do? Even though it doesn't seem to help Howie.

mike I think Howie is playing it smart...He is throwing a lot of HOHs..Him and Rachel did that in the begining so he wouldnt appear to be a threat...I cant count him out...He is playing....He is sitting back and observing in a cocky way.. :lol:

I think Cajunbolier has it right:

The floaters are waiting for S3+1 to break up CT. They knew that if they worked WITH CT to eliminate the Sovs, afterward CT would turn on them. But if either W. or B. leaves this week I look for the floaters (E, CG, Dani [although she'll stay tight with James and try to bring him in too] and [now that Jase is gone] Diane) to approach whichever of CT remains and form a short-term alliance of 5 against the Sovs + Marci; at that point the floaters won't be afraid of CT (since there won't be a CT anymore.)

And at that point maybe James DOES leave the Sovs, or maybe Marci does, making it 6-4.

Of course no one can form a long-term alliance with the Sovs, since everyone knows that when that alliance was all that was left they'd be the first to go.

Personally I think the game would be MUCH more interesting if more 1-week-only alliances were formed. The shifting from week-to-week would allow lots of room for individuals' strategic moves, and HG's would be less "bound" (insofar as they ever are) by committments they made earlier.

ok, ENOUGH with how this show is rigged! The challenge tonight was perfect because there were 7 OTHER PEOPLE PLAYING that were not in the SOV! Will and Marcellas and Erika each got a correct answer and only Will took out a SOV, and of all people in SOV for him to take out, it was HOWIE! So stop crying, sparklet, about how the game is rigged and just accept that the people cast are just NOT worthy of playing. Season 6 clearly came to win, but it's not their fault that the rest of the house are morons. Bottom line, this challenge would have easily gone against SOV if it has not been for Erika and Marcellas. It was not rigged, it was just a stupid move on their parts. With that said, WOOT! Janelle is here for another week!!!

, sparklet, about how the game is rigged and just accept that the people cast are just NOT worthy of playing. Season 6 clearly came to win, but it's not their fault that the rest of the house are morons. Bottom line, this challenge would have easily gone against SOV if it has not been for Erika and Marcellas. It was not rigged, it was just a stupid move on their parts. With that said, WOOT! Janelle is here for another week!!!

OOPS U DONE CALLED ME OUT.....

I was just not talking about last nights challenge ...for howcome the only challenge we have had for HOH is questions???? In those are the challenges the Sovs elited on...the other types of challenges for HOH the Nerd herd won....What happen to the other competitive games that were used for HOH like the shuffle board...skee ball....timing games...that won several people HOHs...Yes BB tried to make comps easy so they can eliminate themselves and it is not bb faught that a lot of people have been throwing them (erika come on CG, Marc because he thinks he has an alliance with Janelle someone smack him and WIll even though he took out a SOV but the supposely week one to say here I did something) BUT the sovs always have exceed in the question comps... the game is catered to them right now...GOOD TV.. eilther u hate them or you dont now but as long as they are dominant the ratings are up... The games were rigged last year...BB listens the players talk about strength and weakness and make the games accordingly...Did you fine it ironic that last year for the final tie breaker question Janelle and Howie were asking each other the same question the night before..It was how many of something and during that competition Janelle got the answer wrong because she listened to HOWIE.... DONT LISTEN TO HOWIE JANELLE???? and YVETTE end up winning HOH...

About the rest being MORONS!!! Right now the SOVs are playing STUPID... that is why I have decided to tune back in..Janelle still trusting everyone...OH NO ERIKA IS NOT COMING AFTER US...SHE IS SO WITH US...TRUST ME MARC WOULD NOT PUT ANYONE OF US UP...HE KNOWS I WOULD KILL HIM.. everyone else is with them except Diane...Diane can take them out... :lol::lol::lol:

One thing I can say...Dani is playing her game the best that she can..She has it that Mike and James are both protecting her..GO DANI GO..

sparklet continue to speak the truth. yes the hoh comps are rig. speak the truth. we need more like you

thank you uvpnolimits...I like CG and glad he is in the house but his comp was rigged and I AM GLAD because 1. it showed us how determine he is 2. he showed he had heart and 3. why pick on someone that did not present any threats to you...they just wanted him out because he was different..

cg is that dude. but as long as floaters like ericka around he'll never be safe. i mean she could got her question wrong no big deal but she made a point to go after cg. if he got hoh aint no way in hell she would have been a target. i really dont get why she was cast. the floater cap was filled already. nokamis week 2 was the hoh the game need to shake up the house but she screw up and lost. it seems to me the reason we dont get some comps you mention is because it is harder for the producers to rig those results. the golf game was a perfect comp for hoh. the veto games seem like the fairest of the comps.

never done :)

Everyone keeps saying "the four"...when in actuality it is the "3". Howie, Janie, and Kaysar still do not listen to James...IMO they Hijacked James' HOH and got him to kick out threats to themselves....Jase was not a threat to James!!!

I don't blame James for teaming up with Dani and Diane on the side....He still cannot trust the SOV...And Kaysar is not such a great "strategist"...He is gonna cause my boy Howie and my girl Janie to get nominated and kicked out!!!

He also wants to keep Dani because he is developing a relationship with her..or so he says....A poisonous snake is a poisonous snake(i.e.Dani)...Kaysar had better be careful...How I love to watch Dani play the game!!!!

Also, the "4" deserves to get this last HOH because the "others" were to afraid to eliminate kaysar and janie....I do not feel sorry for anyone that is nominated and goes!!! None of them have balls!!

Hmmm, thought you were "done"?

Dep

DId you read any of my reply to YOU???? Gee...I hate REPEATING myself.. SO GO BACK AND READ IT!! AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!

ruborn I agree with you...I think James and the rest of the Sovs are playing stupid...

I hope and it will be so sweet when it comes and bites them in the butt for this idiot floaters idea...

I was going for DANIELLE and the Sovs but this floater idea is crazy and Will and Boogie are making fun of them on nation tv

Oh Sparklet, no one is attacking you. Sit back and take a deep breath. Just because someone disagrees with something you post, doesn't make it an attack against you. It just means they disagree with something you said, see the situation differently, or are trying to point out something you may not have seen.

People disagree and call each other out on their opinions all the time on here. That is why it is called a discussion board.

Glad to see you at least found somene to root for. Danielle may be considered a floater by many, but I have always felt she was one of the biggest threats in the house. She really knows how to sit back and watch peoples behavior and capitalize on their weaknesses. She should be dealt with sooner rather than later.

Dep

Oh Sparklet, no one is attacking you. Sit back and take a deep breath. Just because someone disagrees with something you post, doesn't make it an attack against you. It just means they disagree with something you said, see the situation differently, or are trying to point out something you may not have seen.

People disagree and call each other out on their opinions all the time on here. That is why it is called a discussion board.

Glad to see you at least found somene to root for. Danielle may be considered a floater by many, but I have always felt she was one of the biggest threats in the house. She really knows how to sit back and watch peoples behavior and capitalize on their weaknesses. She should be dealt with sooner rather than later.

Dep

Dep I am not playing your game...

You guys who keep saying floaters are a threat aren't thinking clearly.

Lets look at the facts we have in front of us.

First of all, the SoV has been DOMINANT in HoH comps. Do you REALLY think the first floater to win HoH is going to put up an SoV? Do you REALLY think they are going to risk being voted out the very next week if an SoV wins the next HoH after them due to their domination?

It's EASY for floaters to talk in the house in private that they want the SoV out. It's all talk though. It is MUCH harder to actually do it when/if the time comes because they know they would be out the next week if an SoV got another HoH.

I don't think any of them have the guts to do it except MAYBE Diane because, well to be blunt, she's a moron.

Marcellas is content to coast into the final 5 or 6 without stirring up trouble. He's not going to make a major play and then get voted out the very next week because of wha happened to him in his season.

Danielle is playing a very smart low key game. When she started playing in week one she almost got voted out. There's no way she's going to draw too much attention to herself again until the numbers are thinned out more.

Erika is a patsy who will tend to go with the numbers.

So please, think about it. Look, people constantly talk in that house about what they would do but it's all wishful thinking because when it comes right down to it, no one wants to put up an SoV and then get voted out the very next week. They would be MUCH better off putting up a CT member knowing that even if the other CT won the very next week it would be SoV as a target and not them.

I'm telling you straight up, the first person to put up an SoV is going home the very next week and I think the only two people in the house who wouldn't care would be Mike and Will because they're the "all in or all out" type. THEY are the danger currently, not the floaters. The floaters can be dealt with later.

Archived