Floaters: Targets/Allies?

Lynnmurr

I think Danielle, Marcellas, Will, Janie, Alison and James are great TV. I'd like to see them stick around simply for the unpredictability and of course, my entertainment. Hopefully Kaysar will step it up a notch soon. I thought Diane would be more entertaining, but thus far, she's laid pretty low. Nakomis , George, and Erika are not much to watch either. So, I'd like to see them go first. I don't want the end to be as boring as it was last year with April/Maggie/Ivette.

I got a kick out of Howie at the end of last year, but he's annoying me this year. He seems to be trying to be Howie instead of just being Howie. I would love to see Boogie outta there. He's just a tool. I haven't decided on Jase yet. He's been so much easier to take this year, but who knows how long that will last.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree ericks gotta go. her only gameplay is others doing all the work

I get annoyed by floaters, but can't decide if it is necessarily a wrong way to win... or if it's just boring as he!! :angry: I know I have more respect for the players that put themselves out there and somehow still manage to stay in the game.

Me too. I have way more respect for the people that actually play the game as opposed to the ones who think they are at a sleepover.

Janelle, Kaysar, James, Howie (in his own demented way), Will, Mike, Danielle, Marcellas are all playing the game and being involved and invested and active.

Erika, Nakoma (although to a lessor degree), George, Diane, Allison (surprisingly) are not playing.

They are either in over their heads with the others and feel intimidated or are consciously choosing to lay low and not bring attention to themselves and slide through to the end.

I don't like floaters.

• 2 weeks later...

hopely its ericka

so they voting diane out?

Jase, Erika Diane, Danielle George and Marcellas seem to be the floaters to me, so every week one of them goes, Ali and Nak are gone so it seems like the HOH"s are only willing to evict the floaters, so CT has no chance against bb6 if they keep winning so you can almost predict who is going to go each week....I say Marci or Erika this week. Unless the floaters win aHOH they have no chance cause of the deals that were made.

george isnt a floater

diane isnt a floater

marcellas may be a floater but hasnt show it yet

ericka is a floater

danielle is a floater

i thought a floater was a person who plays mulitple sides eg. james. and switch side usually when hoh change hands

diane isnt a floater

marcellus isnt a floater

ericka yes

danielle yes

cg no

george isnt a floater

diane isnt a floater

marcellas may be a floater but hasnt show it yet

ericka is a floater

danielle is a floater

uvp

===================================================================

I disagree with you uvp.

The only alliances I see are Chilltown, and BB6! The rest are floaters trying to get into CT or BB6

i thought a floater was a person who plays mulitple sides eg. james. and switch side usually when hoh change hands

diane isnt a floater

marcellus isnt a floater

ericka yes

danielle yes

cg no

diane isnt a floater

marcellus isnt a floater

ericka yes

danielle yes

cg no

=======================================================================

A floater to me is someone who stays with their alliance and is loyal to them only!.

The only ones loyal to each other are CT and BB6ers. The rest are just making deals with either side to save themself from eviction..willing to vote the way the HOH wants.

leech doesnt win anything, stays low, cant make decissions for themselves eg ericka, cg, howie, marcellus

floater floats from one side to another james , ericka, danielle

when in doubt choose ericka

this season i admit i am a floater towards the hg.

but jase and cg a few i am liking so far

I started out loving jase to where he could do no wrong until I saw a clip of him cussing out Janelle, not that I like her, cause I really don't., I liked Howiem, now I hate him, .....and I love Marcellas, but after a couple of shows I started to like CG a lot, and Kaysar...and WIll..

I am not saying anyone is wrong on what they think a floater is, gawd knows I don't know too much about this game, it is my personal opinion about them... :P

Guest jordansmom

I really don't get the def of a floater this year. If im understand Kaysar right he wants the house to be split in two last year. This floater crap is stupid imo. BB6 have won hoh 3 times already. They could have already gotten rid of Will and Boggie.

Guest StarBaby

Its called the ChickenSh*t way of avoiding taking out the big guns and putting a bigger target on yourself. No one has had the nerve so far, except for Janelle, because both Dani and Ali were strong players, and had been talking some trash about getting her out. But James and Kay IMO wimped out. In the name of "floaters" not making it to the end.

Quote: "The rest are floaters trying to get into CT or BB6"

Are they really? Haven't really seen that yet. Even if they bring back info from side to side, no one has actually tried to get on a side. :)

PS....I have to agree with some. Kaysar is targeting "floaters" while the real threats will have him out of the house before he knows it.

Archived