Nakomis - (Evicted Week 2)

Jem

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad she is leaving. she would have jump ship to sov if she stayed

look like i maybe wrong about her going

being she thinks she is smarter than diane and the better player i think she had that gut feeling

I just figured out how to get Innertube to play for me (Settings > Windows Media Player, and it worked fine), and so I re-watched the part that I really wanted to re-watch: the exit interview with Nakomis. I noticed this first during the actual live show, so I came back to see if I thought the same thing the 2nd time I watched that I did the 1st time.

The first question Julie Chen asks after Nakomis sits down is something about her going to the final four in season five, but not making it very far in all-stars. Julie asks why she think this happened.

Nakomis immedietly responds that it was so hard because everyone had already "cliqued-up" as they were entering the house.

Nakomis wasn't even finished stating what she was going to state. In fact, after Julie Chen finished speaking she said, "So..."

But, right after Nakomis said that people had already cliqued-up, Julie Chen immedietly cut her off. She moved onto a different topic, "Was your head in the game?" It was just weird how Julie Chen IMMEDIETLY cut her off and wouldn't let her finish what she was saying.

I think it's because she wanted to avoid conversation that could lead to any pre-season alliances, because they hadn't really discussed that AT ALL on the show. Like they're denying it.

Just something interesting that I thought I'd share. Did anyone else notice this?

This whole season is BS, :angry: and the producers know it, now they have to scramble to make things work out. The producers need to admit they screwed up and not try to fool us into thinking there werent made up alliances before they came into the house.

I thought it was very rude to cut Nak off and to not show her goodbye messages, the whole thing seemed rushed, did Julie even really say bye to Nak, the way she went right to the house guests I though Nak would be a part of the HOH Comp. And what was up with Julie last night, she was having a lot of trouble reading her cue cards!

hmmmm.. i didnt notice. but why would julie cut into nakomis's answer..... they just had a segment in the show talking about alliances made before entering the house. strange

Yes, I noticed it, and I was looking forward to Nakomis sounding off about these things that really give an unfair advantage to people who have, in essence, violated their contract by making any of these alliances pre-show. Just as she was about to, Julie cut her off.

:(:angry2::glare:No I really dont think that Julie said goodbye to Nak - The only thing said that she was going to be on her show and on housecalls and thats it. No thanks for coming! No nice to see you! Nothing! :angry:<_<:ninja:

i dont think its in their contracts that they couldnt be in contact with other houseguest. a lot of these people are friends or know each other. some of them did interviews or chats together and cbs knew this. so it would be very difficult to demand they have no contact with one another prior to the show. it would be hard to demand that for just a week or two.. but this was thought up months ago.

hmmmm.. i didnt notice. but why would julie cut into nakomis's answer..... they just had a segment in the show talking about alliances made before entering the house. strange

But it wasn't focused on the fact that it was made up before the show. If you only watched the shows, and aren't an Internet fan or know someone who is, then you might think it was created DURING the show. The only reason I believe it was made up before the show is because of what I read online, not what CBS showed.

ohhhh i gotcha.

cbs should know better than to try and pull a fast one on the fans. i think there are way too many internet fans and we tell other non internet fans a lot of what goes on.

Fizzle- "i dont think its in their contracts that they couldnt be in contact with other houseguest. a lot of these people are friends or know each other. some of them did interviews or chats together and cbs knew this. so it would be very difficult to demand they have no contact with one another prior to the show. it would be hard to demand that for just a week or two.. but this was thought up months ago. "

I know for a fact most of these people talk to eachother out of the house, especially the people from BB6!

yeah neb I was thinking the same thing last night too. They showed the inside of the house with the hamsters for a looong time last night I was like ohhh the producers must be lecturing nak on what she can and cant say...and then they give her the bums rush anyway..not that im a fan of her but comeone she was robbed a bit. I think the producers were worried what was going to come outta her mouth!!!

hurricanhowie, i think everyone knows for a fact that they talk to each other outside the house. they all have admitted that.

with the exception of george and to some extent alison. i dont think bb6ers met alison.

i saw Nakomis on the early show, and just like on BB she was a bit boring again.

as far as how BB told the story of the Mr/mrs smith alliance:to me the show made it look as if danielle 'figured out' that alliance, when its all over the internet that Toni Ferrari called up half the house and told them about it before they went in

i hope someone strips that flame color out of nakomis' hair, ANY color would have to be better

Archived