Nakomis - (Evicted Week 2)

Jem

Nak is one of the people that beat BB. They had to change the rules because she outsmarted them.

Who else has done this is BB history?

Its yet to be seen if they have any surprises in store for all time veto champ James.

But you surely give Nak some credit. Right? Just for screwing with BB. :lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't trust people who can't close their mouths ~ wash ur face

lmao that sounds just like something my husband would say.

he also doesnt trust anyone with a mustache or a man that doesnt like sports. :huh:

I think she played a great first game, but is silly this year. She is throwing comments around to her alliance that are being overheard and she isn't bright enough to cover it up well. When Kayser AND Howie overheard her talking she tried too hard too fast to change the subject and they were both on to her. What gets me is that she is trusting Diane! She was on Diane's show, Diane sabotaged Will (even if she didn't vote for him, she convinced Adria he would be a good nominee) and then she backstabbed Karen and Nakomis because she was convinced she could only make it to the final three with them. Unfortunately she may have had a better chance of going to the final 2 with one of them than she had with Drew as it turns out LOL. But, really, what is Nakomis thinking?? Erika is after Alison who betrayed her, Marcellas after Danielle, and then we see Diane bonding with Nakomis. I was like," Nakomis, did meeting Cowboy mess with your brain?"

Quote: "LMAO at the last 2 posts!! Mean....... but hella funny!!!"

I wasn't trying to be mean, just truthful....and this will be my last argument about Nakomis....she's not mainstream enough for most - if you look for something more than her intelligence, then you will be disappointed.

I think her constant talking may just be her insecurities showing.

If she decided to have "normal" hair and wear "normal" clothes she would look better than alison or diane anyday - since those two are nothing special anyway.

Wow, Nik is really getting into this season's theme...her hair looks like fire! I think I even caught a glimpse of her eye make-up match! Eeeek! :lol:

---------------------- goes to run and hide --------------------------- :ph34r:

If she decided to have "normal" hair and wear "normal" clothes she would look better than alison or diane anyday - since those two are nothing special anyway.

...and then she'd be like every other Busto/bimbo on recent casts. I like that she's different because different doesn't get on the show anymore unless it fits the twist. CB and Nakomis were the only HGs their season not straight out of central casting. If his momma had kept her legs together back in the day, Nik wouldn't have had a prayer of being on that cast.

Last year was 100% eye candy - and the whole season was nothing but a battle between two cliques. I loved the fights, but once HOH was won, the next to go was more predictable than the weather. Nik is the kind of girl cliques hate because she doesn't want to be a freaking clone of them - very intimidating to those accustomed to following the herd.

Nakomis has played a terrible game. She has aligned with Diane (?) Why would you do that? Second, she hasn't played this game because she wasn't sure I guess who to align with and lost out really until recently in the chilltown thing because they just sold her out with not telling her to switch her vote. So that made her an enemy of Danielle's. She should have told someone that she would give them her vote not to be nominated and even after she was nominated she didn't do anything to try to save herself.

Why would she run to Mike and tell him about the deal James and Janelle tried to make with her? Stupid. It was a good deal for her and Mike would have been going home this week. Instead she chose to tell Kaysar to his face, no problem I understand it's just the game. Idiot. She should have said to him leave me in the game to fare for myself and I will not vote you out. Simple.

Why do you think they wanted to keep Nakomis so bad?" James asks Marcellas.

James asks this in the past tense "wanted", do you think this was after the voting took place and this means Nakomis is the one who got voted out? Or was it just a slip up and he meant to say "want" :blink:

Would like to know anyone's thoughts....

Nakomis handled her nomination a lot better than Diane. Diane was a blubbering mess. Nakomis was like "oh, well"-----I agree that a little bit of the whining goes a long way. She's probably more emotional than Nakomis is, but she has to realize that practically everybody in the house will be sitting in that chair at one time or another.

Archived