Nakomis - (Evicted Week 2)

Jem

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thinker but i think everyone knows this and she will be a target once sov are broken up

Haven't even been a big fan of Nakomis - is she in any alliances this year? I just can't listen to her talk when like she says like every like sentence she like says. Drives me up the stinkin tree! Anyone know where she stands so far? Or just listening and learning (and liking)?

this will be moderated shortly :lol:

I think she's def just sitting back and taking it all in. True that everyone in the house knows(or should) that she's a schemer, but right now there are bigger fish to fry (the 6ers, Will and boogie) so she can float for a minute.

I love Nakomis and always have...I guess its weird that my two fav girls(from all seasons) are Jannie and Nakomis...but they are really not too much unalike...to me they are like the heads and tails of a coin, KWIM???? Or maybe its just me reckoning my weird chick inner self with my hot babe inner self...hmmm maybe I need to discuss this with my shrink.

her antisocial tendancies will contribute to her eviction

I really like Nakomis but I wanna see what she's gonna do because I don't think she's on anybody's hit/shit list yet...hmmm...I never thought Nakomis was antisocial...

I don't think she is really "antisocial". She is actually very talkative. I just don't see her in the same light as the other females. Don't think it's really a bad thing either. She isn't by the pool showing off her ta ta's to stay in the house. She could have a conversation with just about anyone, I think. She comes across, to me, as having nothing to prove, and even though she isn't one of my fav's - I say kudos to her for that.

RedShan Posted Today, 04:00 PM

She isn't by the pool showing off her ta ta's to stay in the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's somethings you don't need to see in life, and Nak's ta ta's fit that bill. :D

From the live feeds, there seems to be a little alliance in it's formative stages between Diane, Nakomis, and Alison. The three most unlikely people to be in an alliance. The Sov.6 were discussing the other night which of the two nominees to try to evict, and James made the point that if they left Alison in, Nakomis and Diane come in the package also. I'd never even noticed them together.

she is not pretty and she knows it. that is why she seems antisocial. but once she realizes that a person doesnt care what she looks like or how she does her hair, she seems to relax...

and although i wouldnt judge her by her looks, i really dont get her personality.

and i am still trying to figure out why she is there. after bb5 she just dissapeared and didnt want to be bothered by bb and/or anyone from bb. and then 2006 came and POOF she reappears for bb7 all stars. :blink:

It is a proven fact that when people spend their lives with a bad case of adnoids,that their face literally changes into an enlongated ferret type shape.Nak suffers from adnoids(easy to hear with such nasal speech).But overall I like her and I'd gravitate towards her long before someone like Janelle,Howie or Jase(who so far is MUCH more tolerable without Scott & Holly*eek*)

Archived