Nakomis - (Evicted Week 2)

Jem

well, from what I understand... the swing vote for the SOV was Marcellas, and he told Kaysar's Krew that he was voting to keep Diane... his reasoning? Because he talked with Diane, and she was so sad with her stories about being hard up for money and all blubbering to him.... that's my paraphrase of it all, but it sounds like Diane's NOT handling the nomination well turned into a strategy for survival... I'll be curious to see if she has any DR sessions on tonights show where she admits to such a plan...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sov couldn't get Marc's vote so they decided to dump the whole thing and make it a unanimous vote to evict Nakomis. There may be a sympathy vote though. I don't think Chilltown knows about the Sov's plan to make it unanimous.

Kay plans to tell Nak about the votes today.

I will be sorry to see Nakomis go, I always thought down the line there might have been a future for Janelle/Nakomis alliance. I also hope someone will tell Nakomis how much Janie liked her, even so she dissed her a few times.

From a strategic standpoint Nakomis needs to go more than Diane. I think she is the more dangerous of the 2.

and I guess we won't get to see Howie go off on Nakomis like he said he might have to in week one... I still think that would be fun to see how it turned out :)

Whatever tuba, no one misunderstands me but you, but you misunderstand EVERYTHING so it's OK.

I do like nak, but not enough to care that she's leaving. The other night she mentioned being SOOOO different from everyone, but hello, doesn't she WANT to be different? Isn't that why all the tattoo's and hair colors?

i think she does her hair like that and has tattoos so it will throw the attention to something other than her ugliness.

think about it.. if your ugly you can get away with stuff like that more. if a pretty girl did that, people would constantly be telling her "ahhh why would you do that to yourself, you are so pretty" or " your so pretty.. you dont need to mark your self up like that.. its ugly"

She is very homely......

Seriously, I think she hides herself behind all that coloring of her hair and makeup and what not because she knows she doesn't have the looks. She does draw lots of attention to herself. Maybe low self-esteem?

But aside her looks.....She's one of the smarter people in that house.

Archived